Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? (16277 Views)

Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:

Seriously
Yeaa! Belial06 is a despatch rider posting from Othopaedic hospital Yaba.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Belial06 is a despatch rider and he's posting from the orthopedic hospital Yaba with one leg suspended since 6 months. He has every reason to be sore with this topic.

Heheheehe. grin

Oga any delivery for me today
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
foolbuster:

You are either a dispatch rider or you need to have your head examined.
Seriously many Nigerians are mad but few are roaming, just look at the stupidity you are spewing.
[/s]

Yet you are the one sounding deranged
grin
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by myike2(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Start with the councillor who embezzles.money on your street, or your state governor who steals money meant for good roads then your senator who siphons all funds for your constituency projects then focus on the federal and demand accountability.

The problem with you Nigerians is majority of you are frustrated and this bring him down syndrome affects you all.

You will rather attack your fellow struggling citizens riding dispatch than man up and.face your oppressors in government.

Shame

Again, you’ve spoken like some whose head is filled with air, rather than with a brain. So, because the politicians don’t live up to expectation, then that means dispatch riders can ride their bikes recklessly? If that’s the case, then robbers should be allow to rob in peace; kidnappers should be allowed to kidnap in peace.
Again, I’m not against the hustle of the dispatch riders. I’m only saying they should hustle responsibly.
And sorry to burst your bubble, I’m not a Nigerian wink
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
A fact I can't deny is the OP is a really good writer.

1 Like

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by tutudesz: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Yeaa! Belial06 is a despatch rider posting from Othopaedic hospital Yaba.
That why is getting too emotional
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
boookworm:

Oga na rubbish u dey talk. U make thier wreckless driving look so trivia. Do you know they are endangering the safety of others too. Should we all turn to law breakers because politicians don't obey the laws

[/s]
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Bouncin(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Everything in Nigeria is a problem.
But why won't they be a menace when your government cant provide a good job for them.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Belial06 is an okada man. No wonder he has no life grin

Belial06 na okada man.

Belial06 na despatch rider grin

Oga your grammar ehn

Na real dispatch rider grammar be this grin
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Godmademan(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Partly the fault of the employers. They set ridiculous target to be met by the riser so he gats to ride ridiculously to meet up.

Our town planning system is a mess. There are supposed to be separate routes/lanes for heavy vehicles as well as for bikes and bicycles. We just build regular roads without taking cognizance of these little peculiarities
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
myike2:

Again, you’ve spoken like some whose head is filled with air, rather than with a brain. So, because the politicians don’t live up to expectation, then that means dispatch riders can ride their bikes recklessly? If that’s the case, then robbers should be allow to rob in peace; kidnappers should be allowed to kidnap in peace.
Again, I’m not against the hustle of the dispatch riders. I’m only saying they should hustle responsibly.
And sorry to burst your bubble, I’m not a Nigerian wink
[/s]
.tsk tsk

You have my sympathies. Frustration isn't an easy thing to cope with.

Have you eaten today? smiley
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by mediainc: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
They can not spoil Lagos with their wayward reckless lifestyle, they will be sent parking soon.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Esseite:

I am not bringing anyone down, I am safe guarding my self, my children the general populace and even the dispatchers themselves.

We should not all be mad just because we are trying to make a living.
in this same Lagos again ? You left the actual menaces danfo and Okada and went for dispatch riders. You're evil my dear brother because the dispatch riders don't even have enough population to become a menace, I know you people very well, that's the same way you evil people went for Gokada and others, now it's time for dispatch riders yet you cleverly avoided Okada gan gan.. smh

1 Like

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by mediainc: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Bouncin:
Everything in Nigeria is a problem.
But why won't they be a menace when your government cant provide a good job for them.
Yes, but Sanwo Olu is not the President of Nigeria, and most of them come from outside Lagos, the President and their state Governors owes them, Lagos and Lagos state government owes them nothing, we are approaching true federalism, every state should cater for it's citizens, that is why they give them allocations monthly. they are over populating Lagos, and causing hazard on the roads.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Leviticuscreed: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Exactly, that was how they operated in port harcourt until the government placed ban on them.

Now our roads are sane again, except for taxis that park carelessly on our roads and those yeye ikwerre road bus drivers
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by myike2(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]
.tsk tsk

You have my sympathies. Frustration isn't an easy thing to cope with.

Have you eaten today? smiley

So says the person at the orthopaedic hospital with one leg suspended cheesy
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
myike2:

So says the person at the orthopaedic hospital with one leg suspended cheesy

Oga any delivery today? grin
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by myike2(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

Oga any delivery today? grin

Yes o bros. Please I need you to help me deliver some live vultures to [b][/b] grin

1 Like

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by omoalaafin: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2022
They are a serious menace in Lagos. Everywhere. You will see them driving in between vehicles on the Express and in the process, scratch people's car or even break their side mirrors. The other day, I was driving around Fagba in Agege area on a Saturday afternoon, one of them faced incoming traffic (one way), entered in between the two lanes of cars, got to me and while trying to manouvre in the middle of the two lanes of cars on my side of the road, used his clutch or steering to hit my car at the back creating a major gash on car that can only be corrected by repainting. I didn't even know it was that deep until I got home to check.

Now, anyone that has a motorcycle and a cooler is a dispatch rider.

I won't be surprised if Lagos State ban them soon.

2 Likes

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
myike2:

Yes o bros. Please I need you to help me deliver some live vultures to

Oga I no dey go that place, I no hear better thing about that man walahi.

Me I no like am for that man.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
atarapa:
Yes. In the other day one hit my bumper and start claiming right, before you know it they full. In front of my house. I just do the needful by releasing three of my Dogs. Come hear abeg sir, please sir.....me I form deaf ear nah. ���
cool cool cool
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by myike2(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

Oga I no dey go that place, I no hear better thing about that man walahi.

Me I no like am for that man.

Hehehehe you really cracked me up man. Na correct guy you be

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

Oga your grammar ehn

Na real dispatch rider grammar be this grin
Your Mumu na follow come!

You think say you Sabi troll grin

Anumpam amaro kayin si kwado

You go collect today! grin

No begin call that Yoruba mooslim mod oo

Na me and you today grin

1 Like

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2022
myike2:

Yes o bros. Please I need you to help me deliver some live vultures to [b][/b] grin
Belial06 can't do this right now because he's one leg up in other news
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Belial06: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Oga even if my two leg dey well I no dey go gift that man anything except na slap.

Me I no like am for that man walahi. That man no be better somebody
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by myike2(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

1 Like

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Aboguede(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2022
The time is nearing before government will take care of them

Nigeria must grow by force

The level of ignorance amongst our citizens both old and young is mind blowing grin

1 Like

Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by omoharry(f): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
They drive recklessly like okada riders.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Seun360(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Gallantbaby:
Terrible people. Rough riders

Awon eyan DMX and crew.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by Wildlifecalling(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Never bring a man down if you can't help him up. These guys are trying to survive in a country that offers them nothing . Where the leaders are a group of greedy corrupt criminals .

You took away okada riding from then now they are surviving as dispatch riders , yet you are complaining again?

What works in Nigeria really? Show me one politician from your president who disobeys court orders to any local government councillor that obeys the laws!

Yes they are rough on the roads but caution anyone whenever you can while remembering,that person is a father , a husband, a brother trying to feed his family instead of engaging in crime like you government who sit and steal with their pens.

I respect a reckless dispatch rider anytime any day over any governmental official. Because he is earning an honest living while the government just steal !!

Live and let live! Don't give a dog a bad name just to justify your planned murder of the same dog

Same dispatch riders that do steal products and take out of food they're supposed to deliver. Even when you try to caution them they start raining insults at you. So I should respect that kind of person? Imagine one dispatch rider bash my car because of recklessness and you're saying I should "live and let live"? Lol
A goat is a goat, even if you bathe it 10,000 times it'll still smell like a goat.
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

Oga even if my two leg dey well I no dey go gift that man anything except na slap.

Me I no like am for that man walahi. That man no be better somebody
Myike2, this guy is same person as ! shocked

Why was this hard to tell? grin
Re: Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? by omoharry(f): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
streum:
Riding Bikes in Lagos major roads is still an offence. If you jam one with motor, you'll be charged to court for man slaughtering and asked to pay 500 naira.
at the bolded ..Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agent Demanding N1.3M For Visa To Spain / Lagos State Government Announces Traffic Diversion Along Marina / Ifeanyi Madu Survives Accident, Sings Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.