Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) (24697 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / EFCC Sets Up Special Team To Grill Fayose Over Corruption Charges / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by msMonyei: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seun360:

One thing that will always remain constant is, an Igbo man can never be a democratic elected Nigerian President.

Bacause of the hatred and attitude of betrayal in the heart of Yorubas. You should be ashamed of urself cuz you sound uneducated. If Obama, a man from Kenya could rule USA, why can't a fellow Nigerian become a president in Nigeria? Continue asz licking hausas and fulani. A Yoruba man is always found in a place that favours him, and also ready to betray if the outcome favours him. Traitors!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by computersoft: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:
The crooked druggie Must contest.., so he will understand that Nigerians ain’t stupid.. neither foolish

Maybe his urchins and worshippers.. but not Nigerians

He must contest , so he will get the message loud and clear
Then who go come rule that is better my guy
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by richie240: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:

First of all the case was struck out, no judgement was pronounced by the court. They are two different things. He wasnt discharged and acquitted.
I don torkam say u get sense but u juss dey try form mischief!
To use ur term 'case struck out', is it proper for miscreants (for lack of better word cool. ) to label d person who has neither bn found guilty nor convicted 'thief'?

And please stop lieing against people. Nobody sees Orji Uzor Kalu as a hero.
Why not speak for yasef nwoke!
Except u are living under a rock will u not know dt kalu is a hero to many south easterners. Don't let d prínceoflagos hear what u just vomited about kalu o, ehn-ehn.

Personally I celebrated when he was put in prison before the abaracadabra because he was the one that anted the evil seed of bad governance bedevling Abia State now.
The ipob miscreants wee soon label u 'abokki/afonja' for this comment. You are warned!

I will celebrate if Orji Kalu goes to jail,>will you celebrate if Tinubu goes to jail for raping Lagos?

Answer the queation and understand the difference between me and you.
Here we go again, speculations! Has he bn found wanting for 'raping lagos' and by extension 'raping abia, IMO, ebonyi, anambala and enugwu'?
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty" biko?
With all ur education, do u cast ppl into jail bcus u/ur village deities feel like d person is a thief? Na so una dey do am 4 una village?

Why not let him be convicted of 'raping Lagos and d 5 eastern states' and see whether we will eulogize him as u lots praise those who had raped u.
Here is one of yours hypocritically praising an ex-convict while simultaneously demonizing d innocent!
vvvvvv

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by klawaaa: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
You know there won't be fire without a smoke!
Invictuse:
A case Tinubu was discharged n acquitted with compensation
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Macphenson: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
richie240:

I don torkam say u get sense but u juss dey try form mischief!
To use ur term 'case struck out', is it proper for miscreants (for lack of better word cool. ) to label d person who has neither bn found guilty nor convicted 'thief'?

Why not speak for yasef nwoke!
Except u are living under a rock will u not know dt kalu is a hero to many south easterners. Don't let d prínceoflagos hear what u just vomited about kalu o, ehn-ehn.

The ipob miscreants wee soon label u 'abokki/afonja' for this comment. You are warned!

Here we go again, speculations! Has he bn found wanting for 'raping lagos' and by extension 'raping abia, IMO, ebonyi, anambala and enugwu'?
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty" biko?
With all ur education, do u cast ppl into jail bcus u/ur village deities feel like d person is a thief? Na so una dey do am 4 una village?

Why not let him be convicted of 'raping Lagos and d 5 eastern states' and see whether we will eulogize him as u lots praise those who had raped u.
Here is one of yours hypocritically praising an ex-convict while simultaneously demonizing d innocent!
vvvvvv

I know Orji Uzor Kalu well, I was in Aba when he was governor, there things if I saw here you will marvel. A lot of people.in Abia state hate Orji Uzor Kalu especially in Aba. Theres a reason I wont say some sensitive things here. So before you people abuse Igbos, always try and get their exact feelings and perceptions about situations.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by richie240: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
I understand u brah, its just DT Igbos like u are in d minority on social media.
Macphenson:

I know Orji Uzor Kalu well, I was in Aba when he was governor, there things if I saw here you will marvel. A lot of people.in Abia state hate Orji Uzor Kalu especially in Aba. Theres a reason I wont say some sensitive things here. So before you people abuse Igbos, always try and get their exact feelings and perceptions about situations.
Peace!
cool
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Invictuse: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yes bro and that is why I have always argued that a criminal like Peter Peter Obi that was caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he was governor of Anambra state is no longer a case of smoke but fire itself he should be resting in jail for that singular act. In a Nigeria that you can not withdraw N500K without paying higher charges this bastard ferried N250M to Lagos.

That aside the bastard was exposed by Pandora to have a foriegn account in his 13 year old daughter's name ? An account you can not open without a minimum balance of $500M.

Recently one of the malls he looted Anambra to build was razed to ashes n am sure similar fate await the other one. Nemesis fighting for Anambra state on this one.

The fool also brought brewery at several millions of naira only to sell it to himself for peanut to claim th state invested in his private biz but nemesis just de laugh this fool.

This n many others pending unresolved cases are not just smoke but fire that criminals like Peter Peter Obi must be made to answer n jailed till eternity for.

klawaaa:
You know there won't be fire without a smoke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Seun360(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
msMonyei:

Bacause of the hatred and attitude of betrayal in the heart of Yorubas. You should be ashamed of urself cuz you sound uneducated. If Obama, a man from Kenya could rule USA, why can't a fellow Nigerian become a president in Nigeria? Continue asz licking hausas and fulani. A Yoruba man is always found in a place that favours him, and also ready to betray if the outcome favours him. Traitors!

Oya na, produce president make I see na?

I know deep down in your heart you know Igbo Presidency is a mirage.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by msMonyei: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seun360:

Oya na, produce president make I see na?

I know deep down in your heart you know Igbo Presidency is a mirage.

I don't have to waste my breath on a tribalist. Who ever thought Goodluck from the 5 per cent would rule over Nigeria? You are not God so shut that open sepulchre you call a mouth. And may you never receive any form of help from an Igbo man. Traitors and hypocrites, full of bile and hate. I am from Delta State and was considering marrying my Yoruba girlfriend but I don't think that would be possible considering the mindset of you children of hate that I have seen on this forum. I don't want tribalist in-laws pretending for what they would eat.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Seun360(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
msMonyei:

I don't have to waste my breath on a tribalist. Who ever thought Goodluck from the 5 per cent would rule over Nigeria? You are not God so shut that open sepulchre you call a mouth. And may you never receive any form of help from an Igbo man. Traitors and hypocrites, full of bile and hate. I am from Delta State and was considering marrying my Yoruba girlfriend but I don't think that would be possible considering the mindset of you children of hate that I have seen on this forum. I don't want tribalist in-laws pretending for what they would eat.

You spit shit all through.
I can never give my daughter out to someone from the east or Igbo extraction.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by msMonyei: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seun360:

You spit shit all through.
I can never give my daughter out to someone from the east or Igbo extraction.

But you will give her to a white man in another far continent knowing nothing about his background. Can you sense your own foolishness now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by Seun360(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
msMonyei:

But you will give her to a white man in another far continent knowing nothing about his background. Can you sense your own foolishness now?

Mumu, you think we are materlistic like you guys?

Even the Igbo lady a cousin of mine married, it's over 20yrs no issue.
Una no just be am.
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by msMonyei: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seun360:

Mumu, you think we are materlistic like you guys?

Even the Igbo lady a cousin of mine martied, it's over 20yrs no issue.
Una no just be am.

Na your tribalist parents wey no train you well I blame. Imagine practising what is not different from racism in your own country. Your education was a waste.. As your cousin marry Igbo, shey heaven fall?
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu In Court Over Corruption Charges (Throwback Picture) by SolMaximus: 4:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu is top gangsta ,

why dont you want to be like Tinubu ,

I think you are jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari / "I'm Not Dead Yet!": The Story Of Victor Banjo / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.