Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State (10656 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by hollywater: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2022
God bless and protect MNK.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by mrikay: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
First of all deal with skull miners.

They are becoming more rampant in Ondo State undecided

Standards are going down on this website. I suggest Moderators should ban people who make comments that are irrelevant to the topic.

Unless sentimental comments are key to their traffic... which brings us back to the issue of standards are going down.

Selah.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Rayjnr: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Always want to play the Fulani card , this man sha
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Rayjnr: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Moferere:

When will this illiterate get sense? undecided

Illiterate for saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Rayjnr: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2022
nzeobi:
I commend the governor for speaking up and standing by his people unlike lalong of benue state

Are you sure u are a Nigerian, or u just want comment, nawa o

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2022
ablejesus26:
Then do something about it.
You are the leader of your state.
The people gave you the mandate to champion the affairs of the state.
Don't go down the Orthom lane, that's always complaining and crying about something,but hardly doing nothing angry angry

Why are you telling us now, should I leave the Shawarma and waist trainer and my host of businesses I need to make sales and profit from to help you drive out the crazy land grabbers�

When Ortom set up a vigilante, what did the military do to them? You just opened your mouth waaa...

Will you pretend as if you don't know that the present government is supporting herdsmen directly or indirectly?

Stop talking nonsense like a typical illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Comedian2019: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Your people should keep voting for the evil party and expect their lives to matter.
Their mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Xtianah09:
What do you expect, when you chased all the soldiers away because of your greedy behavior, you now expecting Amotekun to do the work of the soldiers alone,don't worry when the bandits are done with you even Alagbaka will not contain you again
Where the soldiers In Kaduna State,Benue State, Plateue State Chased away too?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
mrikay:

Standards are going down on this website. I suggest Moderators should ban people who make comments that are irrelevant to the topic.

Unless sentimental comments are key to their traffic... which brings us back to the issue of standards are going down.

Selah.
[/s] So it's now that you have seen the standards. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Loewe:

When Ortom set up a vigilante, what did the military do to them? You just opened your mouth waaa...

Will you pretend as if you don't know that the present government is supporting herdsmen directly or indirectly?

Stop talking nonsense like a typical illiterate.
Some times I wonder if the quality of education that the western region had died when Awolowo passed away after drinking Otapiapia grin

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
Some times I wonder if the quality of education that the western region had died when Awolowo passed away after drinking Otapiapia grin

I am a Yoruba man from that "Western region" and you can see how I pointed out the truth. So be careful with the insults to Yorubas, before tribalism will ruin you and your people... No sane Yoruba person supports bad leadership, only political allies of the present government, so stop generalizing and drawing hatred to yourselves... Learn!

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by tfelicityk(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Actions not talk talk talk
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Justiceleague1: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2022
All of a sudden,the warnings of Nnamdi Kanu has been forgotten.
That's exactly how warnings of prophets are forgotten and discarded.
That's exactly how prophets are never honoured.
It's a pity

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by mediainc: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Kill them all, anyone caught with guns illegally should be killed, Buhari said this, Mr Governor order shoot at sight.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by kinkymax: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2022
nzeobi:
I commend the governor for speaking up and standing by his people unlike lalong of benue state
standing by his people indeed..lol..a governor that refuses to pay salaries of more than 6months now,,is he not a bigger murderer than the so called herdsman.. Very useless governor.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by alshalz(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Nairobi33:
Maim all them killers but avoid shedding innocent blood uamong them undecided
"innocent blood uamong them undecided[/quote] innocent blood uamong them? Who could that be, the only innocents among them are the unborn ones

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by JooEeL(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Now eyes don open.

Ortom had been shouting, some silly section of people in the "Not", would mock him about salary payments to water down his rallying voice.

Other governors keep playing hide and seek with their people. Makinde of Oyo is already granting RUGA low key in Oke Ogun area.

The problem I have with some of us is that we downplay threat too much.

Akeredolu please we need Yoruba nation. Your governance is not the best but at least, you stand as a true Omoluabi. We need to exit this sh*thole country as fast as possible.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by JooEeL(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Definitely a fulani man. This is their classic behaviour. They would try to point people looking in another direction while they try to carry out their dastardly acts.

The cursed end of your invasive likes will be met in Yoruba land, I swear to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by JooEeL(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2022
hollywater:
God bless and protect MNK.

AMEN. NA MAN HIN BE.

I MISS THAT MAN.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Are you this stupid. How have you deal with the human eaters in your region.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Mr Aketi, grammar won't solve everything.

Stop blowing grammar, order the resident to take law un their hands by killing all the fulanis present in the state. None of them is innocent.

Then order shoot at sight of any herdsman seen by resident.

If you arrest any, execute them immediately. See how they will run.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Yorrobanza coward my fukkiin asS undecided Na to dey shout e gbami e gbami upandan dem sabi.. I no fit trust or defend any morrafukka Yoruba anywhere again for my life! Igboho will be regretting right now. Kai!
See this dundee, have you defended your people being roasted by cannibals in your region including your igwes.

Osu flesh eater.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
Your father that did not drink otapiapia is worst than a living rat.

What is the difference between your father and a corpse in the morgue.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Loewe:

I am a Yoruba man from that "Western region" and you can see how I pointed out the truth. So be careful with the insults to Yorubas, before tribalism will ruin you and your people... No sane Yoruba person supports bad leadership, only political allies of the present government, so stop generalizing and drawing hatred to yourselves... Learn!
What do you expect from someone who inherited stupidity from his low life father.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by techWriter3: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2022
U can't evaluate Ondo with Osun in clauses of cranium mineral and human instrument crops.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Jakumo(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
Mr Aketi, grammar won't solve everything.

Stop blowing grammar, order the resident to take law un their hands by killing all the fulanis present in the state. None of them is innocent.

Then order shoot at sight of any herdsman seen by resident.

If you arrest any, execute them immediately. See how they will run.

The sad reality is that killing one single terrorist farm-destroying invader anywhere in Nigeria will result in numerous deaths and entire villages being burnt to the ground during mass nocturnal attacks by AK wielding bandits who WILL be supported by battle-ready federal troops and even helicopter gunships, depending on the level of resistance reported by the terrorists to their shadowy connections within the federal military machine.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by TooMuchStuff: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2022
EmekaA125:
Skull mining, rituals and organ harvesting nefarious activities in Yorubaland.

From top to bottom.

1) Osun; If you value ur existence and you don't want ur skull and body parts mined into smaller fraction for money making, don't you ever enter Osun.

2) Ogun; Ignore Osun warning and enter Ogun at ur own peril.

3) Ondo; Still learning from Ogun due to its proximity. Hide-out for skull miners.

4) Oyo; Just like Osun, your chances of skull being mined here is high too.

5) Ekiti; Mining activities is at barest minimum here.

6) Lagos; Same as Ekiti.
You didn't state the major factor in those states that account for your report. It's actually the existence of Yoruba Muslims. Ondo Lagos and Ekiti relatively have tiny Muslim communities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Jostoman: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2022
OfficialAwol:
This is where Tinubu urchins should be found, defending their land and showing concern that the Fulani is about overrun them.,.

But not those fools...

They'd all pretend as sir this post doesn't exist only to go on overdrive when they see IPOB post or Peter Obi.

But I don't blame them, Peter Obi's integrity is the nightmare of their drug lord and so they must find a way to smear it. But the more they try, the more stupid they always seem.

When we talk about Tinubu, we asign date and pictures, but these can't do the same for Obi.

Show proof that Obi was caught with #250 million cash in Lagos, they can't.

Show evidence that Obi used state funds to build breweries, they can't.

Show evidence that he sold the breweries to himself or his family at ridiculous price, they can't.

Show how Obi's pandora shit was injurious to either Anambra or Nigerian govt, they can't.

Then they fool themselves about Awkuzu SARS atrocities under Obi and you are left amazed because this same people are exonerating Sanwolu in Lekki Massacre because he does not command the army but are blaming OBI for activities of the police that he does not also command.

Secondly, are they saying that Obi should have left the streets of the cities of Anambra to be taken over by nefarious touts and urchins like it is in Lagos?

Tinubu urchins are just pathetic beings
yes o my brother
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by cardoctor(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Must you wait till its late?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACP Amabua Mohammed Becomes First Female Police Adviser For MJTF, Chad / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy / FG To Earn $2bn From New Cash Call Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.