Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? (32611 Views)

Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Sorry. You're 'argument' is ages different from mine, Axum.

Bro the the darkskinned Berbers were somali.
The proof is in history DNA and culture language. It is not our fault foreigner came and diluted the gene pool the same in Egypt. I don't understand why people ignore change and migration happening in many places except for the us and Australia.

Arabia was darkskinned and Cushitic so was all other desert inhabited areas including Egypt. Somalia is also desert. People are object of their environment
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

The proof is in history DNA and culture language. It is not our fault foreigner came and diluted the gene pool the same in Egypt. I don't understand why people ignore change and migration happening in many places except for the us and Australia.

Arabia was darkskinned and Cushitic so was all other desert inhabited areas including Egypt. Somalia is also desert. People are object of their environment

I strongly disagree.

Being a part of the same haplogroup E - which is probably what you're referring to - doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

And I'm not a bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Why are you claiming Berbers, Moors etc etc? Is that why you opened this one? Smh.

It's not the same.
Open what dumbass? I only said what was fact multiple sources stated somalis as moors and berbers were somali.

I dont understand! Relating actual history is claiming? This what the people we speak of from the past wrote not me.

People have no independent of thoughts always look at history from todays perspective and seeing people of today representative of the people of the past.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

Open what dumbass? I only said what was fact multiple sources stated somalis as moors and berbers were somali.

I dont understand! Relating actual history is claiming? This what the people we speak of the past wrote not me.

People have no independent of though always look at history from todays perspective and seeing people of today representative of the people of the past.

This account!

No. Somalis are not Moors/Berbers. Please, stop.

And yes, you're claiming. It's the same reason this thread was started. People really need to stop claiming shyt. It's really and truly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I strongly disagree.

Being a part of the same haplogroup E - which is probably what you're referring to - doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

And I'm not a bro.

here they named the "Land of Punt," sacred to later Egyptians as the source of the race. The Pun people founded the island fortress of Ha-fun, which commands the whole of that coast, and hence came the Punic.
Hafun is a city in somalia. Somalis and berbers were calls punic coincidence? Look it up if you must.

The ancient egyptians said They came from somalia land of the punt as well.
Both Somalia and North Africa is desert climate and the rest of Africa being jungle and forest. Thus why we look so different from others but our own race were bigger in number and spread out throughout somalia and north africa.

Hot desert climate gives you elongated skinny limbs loose hair and a lack of moisture in th air gives you narrow nose. People Are object of their environment. Like I said it is not our fault foreigner came and diluted the gene prool
It isn't claming when you state historical fact written by the very same people themselves

Look at the video i posted and look at the culture and the appearance look at the language.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

This account!

No. Somalis are not Moors/Berbers. Please, stop.

And yes, you're claiming. It's the same reason this thread was started. People really need to stop claiming shyt. It's really and truly pathetic.

Claiming? what I showed you maps written documents and eveything. You are stuuppiid! Now you are regurgitating the same Shitt.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

Hafun is a city in somalia. Somalis and berbers were calls punic coincidence? Look it up if you must.

The ancient egyptians said They came from somalia land of the punt as well.
Both Somalia and North Africa is desert climate and the rest of Africa being jungle and forest. Thus why we look so different from others but our own race were bigger in number and spread out throughout somalia and north africa.

Hot desert climate gives you elongated skinny limbs loose hair and a lack of moisture in th air gives you narrow nose. People Are object of their environment. Like I said it is not our fault foreigner came and diluted the gene prool
It isn't claming when you state historical fact written by the very same people themselves

Look at the video i posted and look at the culture and the appearance look at the language.

Naga da'. Now the Egyptians lol?! It's as if all of Africa desperately tries to claim Egypt. Please, just stop.

It's not like you had to open new accounts to write all this??

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by barwaaqo: 6:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Punt was a trading source old egypt traces it origins to the rwenzori mountains in uganda undecided
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2015
barwaaqo:
Punt was a trading source old egypt traces it origins to the rwenzori mountains in uganda undecided

Yh, Punt was all kinds of places. Uganda, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Libya, South Africa.

Just name it. It was Punt.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Naga da'. Now the Egyptians lol?! It's as if all of Africa desperately tries to claim Egypt. Please, just stop.

It's not like you had to open a new accounts to write all this??

Bro u Say that but somalis are stupid. I am not the one who chops females vagina and call it firconi(pharoah) i am not the on who call the somali new year the feast of the pharoah it is the somali. You somalis act like ancient egyptians and then say you are not ancient Egyptians. You guys must be messed up in the head. You guys claim Egypt not me.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 6:31am On Jan 19, 2015
barwaaqo:
I will ignore this stupidity u displayd
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

Bro u Say that but somalis are stupid. I am not the one who chops females vagina and call it firconi(pharoah) i am not the on who call the somali new year the feast of the pharoah it is the somali. You somalis act like ancient egyptians and then say you are not ancient Egyptians. You guys must be messed up in the head. You guys claim Egypt not me.

Right...'us guys'.

and 'who' are you??
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

I will ignore this stupidity u displayd

You mean, the "stupidity" you displayed right?

That is you, is it not, Axum? Exactly how many 'conflicting' accounts did you open?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by axum: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You mean, the "stupidity" you displayed right?

That is you, is it not, Axum? Exactly how many 'conflicting' accounts did you open?

I am not Puntite, been busy all day. Anyway how have you been doing macaanto. cheesy
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2015
axum:

I am not Puntite, been busy all day. Anyway how have you been doing macaanto. cheesy

We've established the fact that your 'word' isn't worth a damn, have we not?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite

*sigh*

So, now you're telling us the Puntites (Somalis) were Punic?

Punic?

Looking to claim the Carthaginians, eh, clown?

Congratulations, buddy. You've probably outdone the Afrocentricists you so detest.

Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:
Puntite

*sigh*

So, now you're telling us the Puntites (Somalis) were Punic?

Punic?

Looking to claim the Carthaginians, eh, clown?

Congratulations, buddy. You've probably outdone the Afrocentricists you so detest.

Clown.

By the same root he tried to the connect to Moors/Berbers, no doubt.

The Romans defeated them, and took Carthage ransom after the third Punic war. As you probably know, the Punic peoples traced their roots in part, or in full to the North African Berbers. Carthage is in modern-day Tunisia (significant Berber population)

The same BS - it's just wearing a different suit.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

By the same root he tried to the connect to Moors/Berbers, no doubt.

The Romans defeated them, and took Carthage ransom after the third Punic war. As you probably know, the Punic peoples traced their roots in part, or in full to the North African Berbers. Carthage is in modern-day Tunisia (significant Berber population)

The same BS - it's just wearing a different suit.

LOL. He has been tolling us all along.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

LOL. He has been tolling us all along.

Oh, yh def lol. I still think it's Axum, but I'm not quite sure he's even Somali at this point tbh. He keeps 'you guys' you-guysing it.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, yh def lol. I still think it's Axum, but I'm not quite sure he's even Somali at this point tbh. He keeps 'you guys' you-guysing it.

Of course, its Axum. Never had doubts about that.

Honestly, its fun a bit fun sometimes, countering his silly arguments. But it also becomes quickly boring because he keeps repeating the same debunked nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

Of course, its Axum. Never had doubts about that.

Honestly, its fun a bit fun sometimes, countering his silly arguments. But it also becomes quickly boring because he keeps repeating the same debunked nonsense.

I'm not sure why you guys pay him any mind.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not sure why you guys pay him any mind.

It's hard to keep quiet sometimes. cheesy
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Barbari: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2015
i looked at what he wrote! it sounds pretty reasonable! that puntite kid knows his stuff!
he stated many sources from famous historians and explorers and even maps.

claiming? If a scandinavian kid claimed vikings! would you say hey why are you claiming the vikings?

stop trolling the kid!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

It's hard to keep quiet sometimes. cheesy

*Sigh* Holy crap, looks like he's now 'Barbari'.

Well, I'm sure he enjoys it just as much as you do...

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

*Sigh* Holy crap, looks like he's now 'Barbari'.

Well, I'm sure he enjoys it just as much as you do...

LOOL. Not enjoying it anymore. He's beginning to spook me out.

I earnestly hope he gets the help he needs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Radoillo:

LOOL. Not enjoying it anymore. He's beginning to spook me out.

I earnestly hope he gets the help he needs.

He's not changed the whole time I've been here, and he still has an audience. Yaay him.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by ElFenomeno1: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Poster / OP
Go and ask your pastor.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

Wallahi go back to arabic school. Asmar is real arabic word you would know if you stopped using google translate.

ill make it easier for you it is written asmr but pronounced asmar. get it? learn arabic before you question me!

I JUST SHOWED YOU LEGIT HADITHS AND SCHOLARS FROM THE PAST WITH LEGIT SOURCES UNDERNEATH.

do you have any sahih sources? are you retarded didnt i just post it along with the hadiths.

you say crap with out posting any sources. The irony i use actual books and hadiths yet you say google is what i have. I am not the one that uses google translate like you. I have many islamic books and hadith which i showed you.
many are from well known books!!

the arabs of the past being black or yelllow or pink doesnt matter to me it is of no benefit. The only thing im desperate for is the (TRUTH).

post that Ahmar hadith with sahih source. let me educate your arab bumm licker

I'll get back to this soon kid, I've had a busy day
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You said he was a "Cushite". And no Hadith, or text I've ever read has ever described him as being 'dark-skinned". And mind you, I lived in Egypt where they have Al-Azhar.

Which book?

Iska daa, I'm gonna debunk his arguement soon, and I've got the sources.

How are you?
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by macof(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
barwaaqo:

I would love to know your sources for this
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Puntite:

SMHing so hard

I'll respond to all your ridiculous claims tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State / I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.