Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? (32510 Views)

Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by YogiAmen(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2012
and the last one, hope it gets through your skull man, try to debunk but just provide sources hey - enjoy grin:

http://wysinger.homestead.com/keita-1993.pdf
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 30, 2012
Amazing How "Black" people continue to support these garbage religions created by The very same "people" who enslaved them and continue to torment & destroy them for thousands of years lol

Especially Islam....the semitic people..Arabs especially...Have done more damage to the black race than anyone..including europeans...

Arabs are "Still" to this day enslaving black people and destroying their homes and burning their families all through out east africa and the north...

Yet yall worship their Gods?...their Religion?

The same Religion they forced upon yall?...

Ironically enough it is always "muslim" black men who falsify and promote the image of BLACK MILITANT the Hardest...

Smh..Sorry if i offended anyone, Just Real Tawk.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2012
Well we know that Ancient Egyptians were black, even a white man admits to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TRBVMGugx8

So anyone who denies that Egyptians are black are just in their own world. Thanks for this thread IG, I have learned a bit.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2012
Yogi Amen: And for His Highness, Hekau Twt amen ankh:

here, you Black-civilization-denier
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

# and stop posting redone cartoons, start proving actual scholary stuff and if you're gonna post pictures of the ancient egyptians, you best posting actual photos of authentic egyptians bas reliefs or statues/sculptures. ENJOY

then please explain it to me as to why would Ancient Egyptian Artists portray themselves as Light Skinned. also the above were paintings done by ancient Egyptian scribes and artists, on Papyrus. and the skull-like head was just a modern reconstruction based on evidence.

^^^^why is the above mummified coffins face painted as fair-skinned it is supposed to be an image of the dead person. so then WHY

[img]http://2.bp..com/_eECmWX-ZKB0/SmFlPtZguKI/AAAAAAAACnQ/CTXQ-hosaJY/s400/Egyptian+Mummy05.jpg[/img]

[img]http://egyptnow.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ancient-Egyptian-Mummies.jpg[/img]

Fulaman198: Well we know that Ancient Egyptians were black, even a white man admits to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TRBVMGugx8

So anyone who denies that Egyptians are black are just in their own world. Thanks for this thread IG, I have learned a bit.

I actually went over through this whole video and it was utter nonsense. ALl he talked about was the achievements of different Pharaohs. atleast i learnt some other things. . tongue
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

then please explain it to me as to why would Ancient Egyptian Artists portray themselves as Light Skinned. also the above were paintings done by ancient Egyptian scribes and artists, on Papyrus. and the skull-like head was just a modern reconstruction based on evidence.

^^^^why is the above mummified coffins face painted as fair-skinned it is supposed to be an image of the dead person. so then WHY

[img]http://2.bp..com/_eECmWX-ZKB0/SmFlPtZguKI/AAAAAAAACnQ/CTXQ-hosaJY/s400/Egyptian+Mummy05.jpg[/img]

[img]http://egyptnow.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ancient-Egyptian-Mummies.jpg[/img]

I actually went over through this whole video and it was utter nonsense. ALl he talked about was the achievements of different Pharaohs. atleast i learnt some other things. . tongue

I am pretty sure the video was utter fact and not nonsense. The man has credentials he has a Ph.D. He is not even black and he acknowledges that Ancient Egyptians were black. At least have the modesty to admit when you are wrong. Ancient Egyptians never painted themselves as light, just like the video said.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

I am pretty sure the video was utter fact and not nonsense. The man has credentials he has a Ph.D. He is not even black and he acknowledges that Ancient Egyptians were black. At least have the modesty to admit when you are wrong. Ancient Egyptians never painted themselves as light, just like the video said.

what modesty now you are forcing me to accept your views. angry

tomorrow, i can just call a top white scientist and tell him to speak on my behalf. do you always need a WHITE MAN to prove a point WHY
WHO IS HE TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER IS HE GOD OR DID HE LIVE AT THE TIME OF THE PHARAOHS I JUST PROVED THE PAINTINGS ABOVE. THOSE ARE HISTORICAL ARTEFACTS!

why dont you just tell me in a straightforward manner that you just want to see history as you see fit! Even my brother has a P.H.D. *poof big deal! millions of people in this world have a PHD! so what

i said it was nonsense because instead of proving that they were black, this fellow just went on ranting about their Great achievements and diverting the topic, in order to create emotional sentiment among you people about your s'posed great achievement. As if a Zulu man was building Pyramids in Egypt. LOL
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

what modesty now you are forcing me to accept your views. angry

tomorrow, i can just call a top white scientist and tell him to speak on my behalf. do you always need a WHITE MAN to prove a point WHY
WHO IS HE TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER IS HE GOD OR DID HE LIVE AT THE TIME OF THE PHARAOHS I JUST PROVED THE PAINTINGS ABOVE. THOSE ARE HISTORICAL ARTEFACTS!

why dont you just tell me in a straightforward manner that you just want to see history as you see fit! Even my brother has a P.H.D. *poof big deal! millions of people in this world have a PHD! so what

i said it was nonsense because instead of proving that they were black, this fellow just went on ranting about their Great achievements and diverting the topic, in order to create emotional sentiment among you people about your s'posed great achievement. As if a Zulu man was building Pyramids in Egypt. LOL

What I am saying is that if a white man can humble himself to say the truth about what Ancient Egyptians were, why can't you a black man who probably shares DNA (since you are Hausa) with Ancient Egyptians?
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

What I am saying is that if a white man can humble himself to say the truth about what Ancient Egyptians were, why can't you a black man who probably shares DNA (since you are Hausa) with Ancient Egyptians?

BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EGYPTIANS!!!!! THEY ARE NOT MY PEOPLE! I AM HAUSA NOT EGYPTIAN! I HAVE A PROUD INDEPENDENT CULTURE THAT DOES NOT NEED TO SURVIVE UNDER THE SHADOW OF ANOTHER CULTURE!

good for him for showing his humbleness. people are starving and dying out there. does his humbleness do anything good. do my views depend on his humblness WELL GOOD FOR HIM!

I AM AFRICAN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I JUST LIE TO UPLIFT MY PEOPLES IDENTITY! I AM NOT THAT SORT OF PERSON. angry
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EGYPTIANS!!!!! THEY ARE NOT MY PEOPLE! I AM HAUSA NOT EGYPTIAN! I HAVE A PROUD INDEPENDENT CULTURE THAT DOES NOT NEED TO SURVIVE UNDER THE SHADOW OF ANOTHER CULTURE!

good for him for showing his humbleness. people are starving and dying out there. does his humbleness do anything good. do my views depend on his humblness WELL GOOD FOR HIM!

I AM AFRICAN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I JUST LIE TO UPLIFT MY PEOPLES IDENTITY! I AM NOT THAT SORT OF PERSON. angry

And explain to me how he is lying? I do not mean to criticize you brother, but it sounds like you are lying to yourself
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2012
he is NOT lying (except for the black part). I was talking about US AFRICANS. Many of us who have a darker complexion are LYING TO OURSELVES, by trying to ASSOCIATE OURSELVES WITH A CULTURE WE FEEL IS FAR SUPERIOR TO OURS, JUST TO UPLIFT OUR IMAGE! angry

This is what I am trying to say bro. Let me tell you that even the simple culture and lifestyle of the average Dinka/Nure Tribesmen is at the same level as that of the mighty Roman Empire you know why it is because both cultures have just advanced as much as to cater to their then concurrent need. The needs of a Dinka , do not exceed that of herding his catttle from dawn to dusk and lying under the stars and singing folk songs to his kin. So he is happy. The Romans built a vast Empire and to keep it moving, had a more complex culture and lifestyle. .
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
he is NOT lying (except for the black part). I was talking about US AFRICANS. Many of us who have a darker complexion are LYING TO OURSELVES, by trying to ASSOCIATE OURSELVES WITH A CULTURE WE FEEL IS FAR SUPERIOR TO OURS, JUST TO UPLIFT OUR IMAGE! angry

This is what I am trying to say bro. Let me tell you that even the simple culture and lifestyle of the average Dinka/Nure Tribesmen is at the same level as that of the mighty Roman Empire you know why it is because both cultures have just advanced as much as to cater to their then concurrent need. The needs of a Dinka , do not exceed that of herding his catttle from dawn to dusk and lying under the stars and singing folk songs to his kin. So he is happy. The Romans built a vast Empire and to keep it moving, had a more complex culture and lifestyle. .

No I agree with that, there is no best or worst culture, best and worst are subjective. But he is telling the truth that Ancient Egyptians were black. Why did Napoleon cut off the nose of the Sphinx? Keep in mind that I for example don't have what people would call a "negroid" nose (these terms Negroid and Caucasoid hold no water because there are many "Negroids" who don't possess these "Negroid" features.) White people coined these terms and I agree some of them are dumb, but when they say someone is black, they mean someone who originates from Africa and has deep roots within Africa.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

No I agree with that, there is no best or worst culture, best and worst are subjective. But he is telling the truth that Ancient Egyptians were black. Why did Napoleon cut off the nose of the Sphinx? Keep in mind that I for example don't have what people would call a "negroid" nose (these terms Negroid and Caucasoid hold no water because there are many "Negroids" who don't possess these "Negroid" features.) White people coined these terms and I agree some of them are dumb, but when they say someone is black, they mean someone who originates from Africa and has deep roots within Africa.

lol how am i supposed to know hy did Napolean cut of the Sphinx nose. MAybe he has a fetish for noses. i dont really know. cheesy

yes i get your point. by black "they" are referring to people from Africa. but again, we should not care for what "they" want to call us. for example, i know many Chinese, phillipinos, etc who get angry and infuriated when the americans club them all together as "ASIANS".

also in India, people barely use the word "Indian" because it was a name coined by foreigners. Indtead they use words such as "Bharat".

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Fulaman198(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

lol how am i supposed to know hy did Napolean cut of the Sphinx nose. MAybe he has a fetish for noses. i dont really know. cheesy

yes i get your point. by black "they" are referring to people from Africa. but again, we should not care for what "they" want to call us. for example, i know many Chinese, phillipinos, etc who get angry and infuriated when the americans club them all together as "ASIANS".

also in India, people barely use the word "Indian" because it was a name coined by foreigners. Indtead they use words such as "Bharat".

Hmm very interesting, I understand what you are saying you make good points

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

Hmm very interesting, I understand what you are saying you make good points

Thank you brother. smiley
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
All the prophets were black...
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex: All the prophets were black...

your mom.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by courtneyj: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Pagan,

Why are you so angry. You are attacking everyone, and for what? A lot of these individuals have some valid comments or facts. You made a comment that one of the individuals were clearly suffering from and inferiority complex...you sure that's not you? Oh well opinions are like a**holes and everybody has one. Dig deep...it's okay, breathe.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 30, 2013
courtneyj: Pagan,

Why are you so angry. You are attacking everyone, and for what? A lot of these individuals have some valid comments or facts. You made a comment that one of the individuals were clearly suffering from and inferiority complex...you sure that's not you? Oh well opinions are like a**holes and everybody has one. Dig deep...it's okay, breathe.

You registered an Account Just To Attack this Man?

That comment wasn't even funny, you could have saved that, and not even bothered to register.

@Thread

I find it extremely hypocritical of some on this forum to suddenly recognize "negroid features" when it's convenient for them to claim someone else history and people..."Egypt,Olmecs,Ect"

Yet....when used to describe something negative...they suddenly play dumb and ask...."What are Negroid Features"

The Hypocrisy of The Negroid "Race"......

So we suddenly recognize the validity of "Negroid Features" when we wanna claim ALL Of Egypt...when we wanna claim Olmecs...

But When an African Of the Continent wants to differentiate himself and claim he does not have negroid features and his People are Solely of their own ethnicity, The Negros then want to claim...."Excuse me Sir but what are Negroid Features"......

Oh so now we suddenly Forget?

So we recognize Negroid Features, when it's Convenient for Us to recognize Negroid Features

But when others use it against us, we play Dumb and Ask..."What are Negroid Features"......

The Hypocritical Negroid Race....... a Fascinating Study In Self Hate & Self Oblivion.

By the Way, The Prophets are what ever the Writers Want Them to Be. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by courtneyj: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Well Royal, it's like I said everyone has an opinion. Thank you for entertaining me.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by khia: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=exotik post=8586397]i don't know why nigerians bother themselves with "prophets" they had nothing to do with. the obsession about the skin-tone of such prophets is usually reserved for afrocentric african-americans, and they do so because they lost their original language, culture and identity due to slavery, so their case is understandable.

nigerians on the other hand still have a language, culture and identity that should be strengthened and sustained, but instead they would rather abandon their own culture in pursuit of another that had nothing to do with them directly. even if the prophets were black, how does that affect you in any way? or you want all "black" people to now convert to judaism, christianity, or islam?

if you are looking for a mysterydd to resolve, please concentrate on the mysteries surrounding every tribe in nigeria, cos to my knowledge, nigerians still don't know/or still can't decide on where they came from, and still have to rely on europeans and arabs to do that for them
[/qu
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2015
i just dont get why you black africans claim egyptians!

they enslaved you yet you claim their asses

here is how the ancient egyptians saw somalis aka puntites

exactly the same

You guys have nasty habit of claiming and looking up to your slave masters. Disgraceful!!

here claim your ancestors
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HX_oxK56fJo/T7qMB3HI5aI/AAAAAAAADw4/Woolh7FZPqI/s1600/The+Walking+Stick+of+Tutankhamun21.jpeg[/img]
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 5:41am On Jan 17, 2015
IG:
I have heard many people in trying to prove that they are proud black Africans reject all Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). This however is as a result of their ignorance of the both history and religion. For example true history has shown that prophets Moses, Jesus and Muhammad(PBUT) were not light skinned people.
In Islam, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has described Moses not only as black but with kinky hair. He has also described Jesus son of Mary as black. What I find difficult to understand is not why whites and other light skinned people change history, but why black people find it difficult to accept that prophets can be black.
The following is a description of the family of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from an essay written by Tariq Berry.

I know some people like to quote where the bible was clearly racist against dark skinned people, I was made to understand that those sections were later included in the bible to justify the white man's agenda. As islamic hadith that insults blacks, they were not even weak hadith but outright lies created by the descendants of Romans and Persians who today claim to be the true Arabs.

For those interested, you can find more about the original black Arabs at Tariq Berry's blog http://savethetruearabs..com/
And more unknown black history at http://realhistoryww.com/

The Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said that every nation had a prophet but only twenty-five are mentioned in the Quran
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

The Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said that every nation had a prophet but only twenty-five are mentioned in the Quran
i know one thats not mentioned! Bro the negroes had a monkey called mbongo umbele he showed them the path of life how to climb the tree.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 6:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

i know one thats not mentioned! Bro the negroes had a monkey called mbongo umbele he showed them path of life how to climb the tree.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

i know one thats not mentioned! Bro the negroes had a monkey called mbongo umbele he showed them path of life how to climb the tree.

How dare you be disrespectful towards the prophets, A little disgrace like you who will never reach the level of these mean decides he can make a mockery out of them.

These 'negroes' are one hundred times better than dumba$$ little pricks like you who can't even show a little bit of respect.

Go starve yourself
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
IG:
I have heard many people in trying to prove that they are proud black Africans reject all Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). This however is as a result of their ignorance of the both history and religion. For example true history has shown that prophets Moses, Jesus and Muhammad(PBUT) were not light skinned people.
In Islam, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has described Moses not only as black but with kinky hair. He has also described Jesus son of Mary as black. What I find difficult to understand is not why whites and other light skinned people change history, but why black people find it difficult to accept that prophets can be black.
The following is a description of the family of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from an essay written by Tariq Berry.

I know some people like to quote where the bible was clearly racist against dark skinned people, I was made to understand that those sections were later included in the bible to justify the white man's agenda. As islamic hadith that insults blacks, they were not even weak hadith but outright lies created by the descendants of Romans and Persians who today claim to be the true Arabs.

For those interested, you can find more about the original black Arabs at Tariq Berry's blog http://savethetruearabs..com/
And more unknown black history at http://realhistoryww.com/

Your a ignorant guy who bases his opinion on some Internet sheikhs blog.

I read a sahih hadiths on the appearance of Prophet.

What is with this new trend where everyone important has to be black, it's really quite annoying
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Your a ignorant guy who bases his opinion on some Internet sheikhs blog.

I read a sahih hadiths on the appearance of Prophet.

What is with this new trend where everyone important has to be black, it's really quite annoying
Yeah! how dare you ruin his white prophet fantasy. The prophet is in the hottest place on earth yet he is a white with hint of red hahahaha!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

Yeah! how dare you ruin his white prophet fantasy. The prophet is in the hottest place on earth yet he is a white with hint of red hahahaha!

Arabia is not the hottest place on earth.

If we went by your logic then arabs in Saudi Arabia are black just cause they live in a desert climate.

My friend, you are ignorant and obviously know nothing about the prophet, are you not the same one who claimed one of the prophets was a monkey? undecided
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

If we went by your logic then arabs in Saudi Arabia are black just cause they live in a desert climate.

My friend, you are ignorant and obviously know nothing about the prophet, are you not the same one who claimed one of the prophets was a monkey? undecided
What prophet did i claim as a monkey? please tell?

walahi you are an ignorant bastard, i bet you suck arab dick alot. You think humans are made at random and not to fit their environment. wooow!
no wonder somalis are brain dead and get their ass handed to them by arbas so stupid! if desert climate dont give you dark skin why arent somalis white arabia is hotter than somalia and it is right next to arabia in the same continent woow! retarded mofo go suck some arab dick brain dead bastard.

1. It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep." Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, "Oh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them." The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.

2. Zaid ibn Aslam related that the Prophet (SAWS) saw a vision and told his companions about it. He said:

"I saw a group of black sheep and a group of white sheep then mixed with the black sheep."

They said: What's the interpretation of the vision Oh Messenger of Allah? The Prophet (SAWS) said:

"The non-Arab Persians will share with you your religion and your genealogy."

The companions became surprised by what he (SAWS) said. Then one said:

"The non-Arab Persians Oh Messenger of Allah?!"

The Prophet (SAWS) then said:

"If faith were hanging on the Pleiades (a group of stars), men from the non-Arab Persians would reach it.

3. "Your hands will become full of non-Arabs (Persians). Then they will become like fearless lions who don't run away. Then they will cut your throats and take your spoils."

لتملان أيديكم من العجم ، ثم ليصيرن أسدا لا يفرون ، ثم ليضربن أعناكم وليأكلن فيئكم

"It was narrated by Sumra (from Al-Hasan Al-Basri) that the Prophet (SAWS) said:

'Soon Allah will fill your hands with the Persians/Non-Arabs. Then they will be fearless lions and they will kill your fighters and take your spoils.'

عن سمرة قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم

يوشك أن يملأ الله عز و جل أيديكم من العجم ثم يكونون أسدا لا يفرون فيقتلون مقاتلتكم ويأكلون فيأكم

4. ‏Ziyaad said:

"Muawia summoned Al-Ahnaf ibn Qais and Samura ibn Jundab and said to them:

'I see that these red people (white people) have become very numerous. And I see that they have said bad things about those who have passed. It's as if I can envision them taking a daring enterprise against the Arabs and authority. I'm considering executing half of them and leaving half of them to set up markets and build roads. What is your opinion?'

Al-Ahnaf ibn Qais said:

'I don't think that it is a good idea. Kill my brother from my mother, my maternal uncle, and my slave?! We have shared their genealogy and they have shared our genealogy. It's like I, too, will be executed.'

Samura ibn Jundab said:

'Oh Amir! Put me in charge of this mission and I'll execute it well - just as you want.'

Muawia said:

'You can leave now. Wait for me to consider this matter.'

Al-Ahnaf said:

So we got up and left and I was afraid. I went home to my family in a sad state. The next morning he (Muawia) summoned me again and I learned that he followed my advice and didn't follow the advice of Samura.

from hadith
The first one is from Taarikh Al-Khulafaa by Imam Al-Suyouti, the second I think is found in The Book of Sound Hadiths by Sheikh Al-Albani, the third one is found in many books including Majma' al-Zawa'id by Al-Haithami, the fourth is found in Al-'Iqd Al-Fareed by ibn Abd Rabbu

go
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Maakhir(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Puntite:

What prophet did i claim as a monkey? please tell?

walahi you are an ignorant bastard, i bet you suck arab dick alot. You think humans are made at random and not to fit their environment. wooow!
no wonder somalis are brain dead and get their ass handed to them by arbas so stupid! if desert climate dont give you dark skin why arent somalis white arabia is hotter than somalia and it is right next to arabia in the same continent woow! retarded mofo go suck some arab dick brain dead bastard.

1. It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep." Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, "Oh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them." The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.

2. Zaid ibn Aslam related that the Prophet (SAWS) saw a vision and told his companions about it. He said:

"I saw a group of black sheep and a group of white sheep then mixed with the black sheep."

They said: What's the interpretation of the vision Oh Messenger of Allah? The Prophet (SAWS) said:

"The non-Arab Persians will share with you your religion and your genealogy."

The companions became surprised by what he (SAWS) said. Then one said:

"The non-Arab Persians Oh Messenger of Allah?!"

The Prophet (SAWS) then said:

"If faith were hanging on the Pleiades (a group of stars), men from the non-Arab Persians would reach it.

3. "Your hands will become full of non-Arabs (Persians). Then they will become like fearless lions who don't run away. Then they will cut your throats and take your spoils."

لتملان أيديكم من العجم ، ثم ليصيرن أسدا لا يفرون ، ثم ليضربن أعناكم وليأكلن فيئكم

"It was narrated by Sumra (from Al-Hasan Al-Basri) that the Prophet (SAWS) said:

'Soon Allah will fill your hands with the Persians/Non-Arabs. Then they will be fearless lions and they will kill your fighters and take your spoils.'

عن سمرة قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم

يوشك أن يملأ الله عز و جل أيديكم من العجم ثم يكونون أسدا لا يفرون فيقتلون مقاتلتكم ويأكلون فيأكم

4. ‏Ziyaad said:

"Muawia summoned Al-Ahnaf ibn Qais and Samura ibn Jundab and said to them:

'I see that these red people (white people) have become very numerous. And I see that they have said bad things about those who have passed. It's as if I can envision them taking a daring enterprise against the Arabs and authority. I'm considering executing half of them and leaving half of them to set up markets and build roads. What is your opinion?'

Al-Ahnaf ibn Qais said:

'I don't think that it is a good idea. Kill my brother from my mother, my maternal uncle, and my slave?! We have shared their genealogy and they have shared our genealogy. It's like I, too, will be executed.'

Samura ibn Jundab said:

'Oh Amir! Put me in charge of this mission and I'll execute it well - just as you want.'

Muawia said:

'You can leave now. Wait for me to consider this matter.'

Al-Ahnaf said:

So we got up and left and I was afraid. I went home to my family in a sad state. The next morning he (Muawia) summoned me again and I learned that he followed my advice and didn't follow the advice of Samura.

from hadith
The first one is from Taarikh Al-Khulafaa by Imam Al-Suyouti, the second I think is found in The Book of Sound Hadiths by Sheikh Al-Albani, the third one is found in many books including Majma' al-Zawa'id by Al-Haithami, the fourth is found in Al-'Iqd Al-Fareed by ibn Abd Rabbu

go

I'm just SMHing so Hard

Have you been to somalia, it's not as hot as arabia first of all.

So how come the arabs didn't adapt to their climate.

I'll post the hadith where it describes the prophet

BTW, you just posted a couple of people speaking, and it was well known that the prophet was white, you got facts from s internet sheikh.

Just cause i'm stating facts doesn't mean I'm a 'buttlicker'.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

this a book written by omani prime minister and it is called The Arabs
The Pure Arabs and the East Africans are indeed kith and kin. Bertram Thomas, historian and former Prime Minister of Muscat and Oman, reported in his work ‘The Arabs’:

“The original inhabitants of Arabia…were not the familiar Arabs of our time but a very much darker people. A proto-negroid belt of mankind stretched across the ancient world from Africa to Malaya. This belt…(gave) rise to the Hamitic peoples of Africa, to the Dravidian peoples of India, and to an intermediate dark people inhabiting the Arabian peninsula. In the course of time two big migrations of fair-skinned peoples came from the north…to break through and transform the dark belt of man beyond India (and) to drive a wedge between India and Africa…The more virile invaders overcame the dark-skinned peoples, absorbing most of them, driving others southwards…The cultural condition of the newcomers is unknown. It is unlikely that they were more than wild hordes of adventurous hunters.”

look at the map

it is right next to somalis dumb mofo but different race?

look at the climate in both somalia and arabia

the same fucking desert dry climate with bunch of camels in somalia 10 million.
Arabia is fucking sufocatingly hot!

if arabia was white why arent we? if our neigbhors were white how come somalis didnt mix with them.
if hot desert climate doesnt give you dark skin what is stopping somalia from having white skin?

use ur negro loving and persian/turkish mixed arab loving brain
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Puntite: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

I'm just SMHing so Hard

Have you been to somalia, it's not as hot as arabia first of all.

So how come the arabs didn't adapt to their climate.

I'll post the hadith where it describes the prophet

BTW, you just posted a couple of people speaking, and it was well known that the prophet was white, you got facts from s internet sheikh.
Just cause i'm stating facts doesn't mean I'm a 'buttlicker'.
yeah arabia is hotter thats my point dumbass! adapt? because they are not arabs they are persians and turkish mixed hybrids. Do you know history?
ottoman empire colonised and occupied arabia and read the hadith i posted dumb ass and the arabs had white persians slaves who they mixed with and white concubines. the arabs you see today where the slaves of the arabs of the past! get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / The Prettiest African Woman / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.