Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State (2183 Views)

EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / APGA/Soludo Defeats PDP In Anaocha, Peter Obi's LGA. / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Aerial view of AkwaEze community in Anaocha LGA of Anambra State..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqJ5wYHRPs

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2022
AkwaEze, Anambra State

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by OyiboUgbo04: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2022
AkwaEze

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by OBALOLA55(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2022
ARE YOU INDIRECTLY TELLING TINUBU URCHINS TO POST PICTURES OF IRAGBIJI undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Akweze is in Anocha local government, next town after Adazi Enu
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by DozieMartin: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2022
In every forest in my village there are mansions

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Blackfire(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice view

Nice vegetation

Anyways I sell cows o

1 Like

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by walemoney007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Funny Nairaland threads

Person go wake up, start to dey post pictures of buildings Lol
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by tit(f): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Who is Oyiboupdate going to kill next in this area?
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Investigative: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Akweze is in Anocha local government, next town after Adazi Enu
Akwaeze is after obeledu
And Igbo ụkwụ
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by BKayy: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
walemoney007:
Funny Nairaland threads

Person go wake up, start to dey post pictures of buildings Lol
Afonja it is called V-log. A very lucrative business.
Teach it to your people in Afonja land as your own contribution to reduce skull mining/head hunting
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by walemoney007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
BKayy:

Teach it to your people in Afonja land as your own contribution to reduce skull mining/head hunting
V-log on Nairaland Politics Section? There is no correlation between this pictures and Politics.

Seun should start taking down this kind of threads.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by BKayy: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
walemoney007:
V-log on Nairaland Politics Section? There is no correlation between this pictures and Politics.

Seun should start taking down this kind of threads.
See what hate has turned you into.

If you want to know the correlation between politics and the thread then do a survey on the comments on politics section.
From the comments you will notice that 90% of the arguments are centred on the living conditions of people from other regions which many of us have come to the realisation that it comes from ignorance about other regions.

So threads like this that brings those other regions to those who cannot afford to travel past their grand mothers village have drastically reduced the rate of arguments based on ignorance.

This is a well researched answer.
I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Beejayy20(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
BKayy:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by BKayy: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
Do I know you?
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by walemoney007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
BKayy:

See what hate has turned you into.

If you want to know the correlation between politics and the thread then do a survey on the comments on politics section.
From the comments you will notice that 90% of the arguments are centred on the living conditions of people from other regions which many of us have come to the realisation that it comes from ignorance about other regions.

So threads like this that brings those other regions to those who cannot afford to travel past their grand mothers village have drastically reduced the rate of arguments based on ignorance.

This is a well researched answer.
I hope it helps.
The way you reason is scary man grin

If we are to follow your logic, there are no poor people in Nigeria base on this pictures am going to share with you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Investigative:

Akwaeze is after obeledu
And Igbo ụkwụ
Depending on the route u take
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by BKayy: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
walemoney007:
The way you reason is scary man grin

If we are to follow your logic, there are no poor people in Nigeria base on this pictures am going to share with you.

Technically, there are actually no poor official resident at Asokoro, Maitama and the other High brow suburbs of Abuja.
So your picture is not lying.

I hope it helps

1 Like

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by walemoney007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
BKayy:

Technically, there are actually no poor official resident at Asokoro, Maitama and the other High brow suburbs of Abuja.
So your picture is not lying.

I hope it helps
I'm talking of Nigeria, not asokoro or maitaima

There are no poor people in Nigeria base on those pics.

Poverty level in Nigeria is overestimated.

1 Like

Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by ExtendyourGrace: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please can you people help me. I need money to complete my school fees and pay for my project

GT Bank
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Investigative: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Depending on the route u take
Am certain
Adazi enu is closer to obeledu
While obeledu,akwa eze and Ora eri are neighbors
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Totilopussylick(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
ExtendyourGrace:
Please can you people help me. I need money to complete my school fees and pay for my project

GT Bank
which yeye school fees

Better no go hustle undecided
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Investigative:

Am certain
Adazi enu is closer to obeledu
While obeledu,akwa eze and Ora eri are neighbors

At the bolded it still depends on the route...

I am from the local government we re talking about
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by BKayy: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
walemoney007:
I'm talking of Nigeria, not asokoro or maitaima

There are no poor people in Nigeria base on those pics.

Poverty level in Nigeria is overestimated.
Your picture showed Abuja and as such the reaction will be directed at Abuja.
This is what V-log is all about. It shows light to specifics like the one of the European on Kano.
From his video, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that poverty has grand parents in Kano
Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcdSjrJGEJ0

Hope this helps.
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Investigative: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

At the bolded it still depends on the route...

I am from the local government we re talking about

Was expecting you to mention the route
Re: This Is Akwaeze In Anaocha LGA, Anambra State by Demolala09(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Omo....akweze....I can never forget that community... served there in the year 2019...it was really a fantastic experience....ideh of akweze even made it more interesting...chief ikenna okafor A.k.a Omekanaya.....silent billionaire �

(1) (Reply)

ESN The Sword That We Used To Pierce The Heart Of The Fulanis~pictures / Bashir El-rufai: APC Will Die If It Refuses To Give Tinubu The Ticket / BREAKING: G-5 Governors Resolve To Ensure Atiku Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.