Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed (1694 Views)

2023: North Will Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari - Bala Mohammed / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State has insisted that the North would produce Nigeria’s president in 2023.

Mohammed said the claim that power must shift to the Southern part of the country in 2023 is meant for the All Progressives Congress, APC, and not the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

He said the North still has four years left, based on the arrangement of the PDP.

Mohammed disclosed this when a Contact and Consultation Committee he set up for his presidential ambition submitted its report to him on Friday at the Government House in Bauchi.

Mohammed said, “We are aware of the agitations of the southern part of the country because the leader of the country today, President Muhammadu Buhari, who is from the North, will finish his tenure in 2023, so power should rotate to the South.

"In my party, the last President was from the South and he was my President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. During this period, my party was at the centre for 16 years, 14 of those years were led by the people from the South, so where is the justice and the justification? Therefore, it is the turn of the North (to produce the President).”

Some political stakeholders have been agitating for the Presidency to shift to the Southern part of the country.

Igbos have been in the forefront, agitating for the Presidency to move to their Southeast in 2023.

They claimed that Igbos have been denied the chance to rule Nigeria for too long, stressing that other regions have produced the president but Igbo’s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/29/2023-northll-still-produce-nigerias-president-after-buhari-bala-mohammed/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Totilopussylick(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
North now forming undefeated champion forgetting that Tinubu come prepared tongue
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by chatinent: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria is scared of the Ibos becoming president.

Lol.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by LegendHero(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mohammed said the claim that power must shift to the Southern part of the country in 2023 is meant for the All Progressives Congress, APC, and not the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Well well I think he’s right.

PDP just said it few minutes ago that anyone can contest in their party whether North or South.

I think Atiku should get it instead and face APC southern candidate at the polls. That will be a fair contest instead of PDP wasting time to feed political neophytes that won’t even get 5.99% of the votes in a presidential election.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Kriss216: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
The joke is on Tinubu and his hypnotized miscreants.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Sergio104(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
indeed!
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by babasolution: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
If the south let's the north continue ruling in 2023,its over for the south,they'll be destroyed and their generations will curse them

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Putindbutt: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:

Lol.
Azikiwe, Aguiyi ironsi, Shagari/Ekwueme, what was the results?. There's nothing special about ibos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
PDP is Republican

APC is Democratic

Am I right?

1 Like

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by OBALOLA55(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
100%
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Investigative: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
north will produce
"president of the north "

like Ahmadu Bello
Am very sure the north will Disintegrate Nigeria with their action like Sudan did before they realize their leaders are the problem

I pray for this fastest way to divide

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by ViperAda: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Joke on ibos who have been slaving in PDP for more than two decades yet considered unworthy.
Pretty sure y'all ready to be used and dumped by your masters this coming elections.

-Viper

8 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by OBALOLA55(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Well well I think he’s right.

PDP just said it few minutes ago that anyone can contest in their party whether North or South.

I think Atiku should get it instead and face APC southern candidate at the polls. That will be a fair contest instead of PDP wasting time to feed political neophytes that won’t even get 5.99% of the votes in a presidential election.
STOP CRYING BRUH, NORTH IS RETAINING THE POWER

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Investigative: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
ViperAda:

Joke on ibos who have been slaving in PDP for more than two decades yet considered unworthy.
Pretty sure y'all ready to be used and dumped by your masters this coming elections.

-Viper
Hahahahahha
We have try our best for Nigeria
Is now time to leave una to manage Nigeria
Let's manage biafra

1 Like

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Tinubu is not a member of PDP so he’s less concerned about what happens in the party. However, the joke is on Igbos who have invested all their political goodwill in PDP without anything to show for it.

See, this is just the beginning for you guys. Once a northerner gets PDP’s presidential ticket, the Vice Presidential ticket will be given to the south south and you guys will be nothing more than spectators in the party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Investigative: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Am 100% convinced that north will destroy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by ViperAda: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Investigative:
Hahahahahha We have try our best for Nigeria Is now time to leave una to manage Nigeria Let's manage biafra
To the online republic

-Viper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Investigative: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
ViperAda:

To the online republic

-Viper
Everything now is online including you
And that online strike fear
To unity beggar

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by flokii: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Leave PDP, those ones ain't serious for anything yet.. Instead of SE to stand firm and drag ticket in PDP so it'll be South vs South in 2023, they are busy dragging Tinubu who has not even won APC primary yet. They are waiting for Atiku so they can start Atikulating with people like Dokpesi.
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Make carolina reaper enter ur eyes.
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Igbodicool(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Don't worry, Igbo people are ready to vote for the North.
Time for pay back to the sons of the treacherous, greedy fallen sophisticated demon.

Meanwhile, Igbo is not interested in any presidency.
We are locked down for secession.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by VaselineCrew: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Everyday it’s always

“Where will he come from?”

“Where will he come from?”

Never, “What will he do?”

Suffering and smiling Nigggars

Assemble!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by freshkpomo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
We blame Una, I wish it's when OBJ was more active..... OBJ know how to handle these guys, him be tell Bros J oooo... But that one turn stubborn fly.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Christipsy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
I wonder if the use presidents post swear for the northern....... Haba wat a country called ��������������
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by asanausana91: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:

Lol.
A traitor cannot rule this country. The first people to start coup in this country, the only people that ever took arms against the country they want to rule. God forbid!
I just wish Dave Umahi is not an Igbo man.
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by chatinent: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
asanausana91:
A traitor cannot rule this country. The first people to start coup in this country, the only people that ever took arms against the country they want to rule. God forbid!

They aren't saying they want to rule. They said they want to leave. But why is the country not letting them?
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by asanausana91: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:

They aren't saying they want to rule. They said they want to leave. But why is the country not letting them?
who stop them? I believe they are intelligent enough to know how a country is divided in a Democratic setting.
Shouting on social media will never give you your country.
You cannot stay in your region but you will come on social media saying rubbish. Tell them to leave Lagos,Abuja,port Harcourt,Mano,A kure, Kaduna,etc.
You want to leave but when the northern youth gave you quit notice,you begin to cry.
I hate hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by Racoon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria must be a perpectually cursed entity to stick with a northern president especially of PDP extraction after they have ruined this failed entity.

The south should see to it that this shit doesn't happen again or better, hasten the disintegration of this failed contraption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Suffer no dey tire all this Akoba adaba people

Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by JAMO84: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
T
Re: 2023: North’ll Still Produce Nigeria’s President After Buhari – Bala Mohammed by TheSameGuy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yeah, in PDP.

Since the real COWARDS are not interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Rename Nigeria 'Nigritia' When I Become President - Garba Adamu / Tinubu Lands In Yola: Pictures / Fomer Deputy Senate President To Join Peter Obi In Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.