Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Every Nigerian Must Listen To This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Nigerian Must Listen To This (569 Views)

Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To? / When Do You Listen To Christian Songs / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Must Listen To This by Gsmxpert(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2011
I PLEAD EVERY ONE OF US TO TAKE LITTLE TIME AND LISTEN TO THIS, DONT SAY YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN

AND POST HERE WHAT YOU DERIVED FROM IT, I BET YOU WILL LISTEN TO ALL THE PARTS BUT IT LINK ONLY TO PART ONE

WAITING,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQs5TnMQxFw
Re: Every Nigerian Must Listen To This by kris2glo: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2011
OKAY smiley
Re: Every Nigerian Must Listen To This by Jenwitemi(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2011
And why should every nigerian watch a videoclip about the corruption of cain? Why should it be that important to all of us?
Gsmxpert:

I PLEAD EVERY ONE OF US TO TAKE LITTLE TIME AND LISTEN TO THIS, DONT SAY YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN

AND POST HERE WHAT YOU DERIVED FROM IT, I BET YOU WILL LISTEN TO ALL THE PARTS BUT IT LINK ONLY TO PART ONE

WAITING,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQs5TnMQxFw

(1) (Reply)

A Dangerous Trend / Murder In The Name of Islam, The Beast / Boko Haram Praised Their So Called “allah” For Successful Bombing Of The Un Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.