Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us (785 Views)

Ameachi To Wike " You're Igbo. Stop Denying Your Origin Because Of Politics" / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by MyopicMods: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please Amaechi is not Igbo, stop selling fake to us.

Amaechi is a pure Ikwerre man

When did Ikwerre suddenly become Igbo.

I rather vote northerner than waste my vote on Amaechi.

Political Igbo

Nda ala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Totilopussylick(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
I suggest you look for something better to do with your life and forget politics.

It won't do you any good tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu is even better than that perversion called Rotimi Amaechi.

Amaechi is the proverbial chameleon who think himself a frog.

4 Likes

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by slivertongue: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
But he said he is
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
slivertongue:
But he said he is

He is not moreover the same also said he isn't when he was Governor of Rivers.
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
MyopicMods:

Political Igbo

Nda ala

This is not necessary.

Chai if not for the exams I have, I would have talked sense into your empty skull.

Nwa anuohia
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Emmajn1: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
MyopicMods:

Political Igbo

Nda ala
Fulani man....Na fool u b.

Amaechi is not Igbo u hear....he is from Sokoto state. Ikwerre are not Igbo u hear, Ikwerre are Hausa people from Katsina state.

Fulani bastard

2 Likes

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Emmajn1: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

This is not necessary.

Chai if not for the exams I have, I would have talked sense into your empty skull.

Nwa anuohia

Ndi Aboki enwero sense.
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Aboks(m): 5:50am On Jan 30, 2022
See dem pomo men

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2022
MyopicMods:

Political Igbo

Nda ala
Amaechi is a threat to your kinsmen ambition, Amaechi never deny his Igboness even when he was governor of Rivers, he also married from Enugwu-Ukwu in Njikoka LGA Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Amaechi is your next president go and mark it on the wall, I hope you will not challenge me this time grin grin
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by helinues: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2022
grin

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by OfficialAwol(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2022
MyopicMods:

Political Igbo

Nda ala

Ikwerres are Igbo.

They are representated in Ohaneze.

For you to be saying this, means you are not Igbo and do not want the good of Ndigbo.

Amaechi has said he's Igbo. Don't deny him that.
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by OfficialAwol(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2022
post=109801450:

Amaechi is a threat to your kinsmen ambition, Amaechi never deny his Igboness even when he was governor of Rivers, he also married from Enugwu-Ukwu in Njikoka LGA Anambra State.

Don't mind the idiot.

All these enemies of Igbo claiming they are Igbo.

Amaechi has consistently said he's Igbo. Now, this one is here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by CaptainAyub: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Emmajn1:
Fulani man....Na fool u b.

Amaechi is not Igbo u hear....he is from Sokoto state. Ikwerre are not Igbo u hear, Ikwerre are Hausa people from Katsina state.

Fulani bastard
Easy on the guy.
Many Ikwere ppl themselves also say they're not Igbo eg Wike,Elechi Amadi etc
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by cazchi: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2022
If you fall for this cheap trick this aboki OP has set, then shame on you.
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Invictuse: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Are you telling us it is no longer we the SS n SE but if Tinubu come into the picture you revert back to we the SS n SE.

MyopicMods:

Political Igbo

Nda ala

1 Like

Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by History555: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Myopicmods and osagyefo are now lgbos because of election matter.

Wetin election no go cause.

It's strange how at of 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria na only lgbos people pretend to be. Why can't they pretend to be yoruba or hausa
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by EastisBae: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2022
MyopicMods:

Political Igbo

Nda ala

Amaechi would have won easily if his tribe didn't claim not to be Igbos. Although there is a high chance he could be the candidate Buhari says he won't mention yet but I doubt northerners would allow a Yoruba candidate to emerge in APC because he would have a higher chance of winning than Amaechi.

So, here is the calculation. Give the ticket to Amaechi. Claim he is Igbo after all his name indicates so and Amaechi himself claimed so too. Then allow Atiku emerge in PDP with a popular Igbo candidate like Peter Obi as VP. The Northerners including those in APC overwhelmingly votes for Atiku. Igbos overwhelmingly vote for Atiku by virtue of his VP and the fact that Ikwerres claim not to be Igbo.

PDP wins NW, NE, and SE overwhelmingly.

APC wins SS.

SW and NC is split between both parties.

Presidency returns to North cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Amaechi Is Not Igbo, Stop Selling Fake To Us by Wike2023: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Osagyefo98:

He is not moreover the same also said he isn't when he was Governor of Rivers.

Show me where he said that?

(1) (Reply)

2023:North-Central Is More Deserving Of Presidency Than South-East -Yahaya Bello / 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2022 : Cars & Networth / BREAKING! NBA Tackles Umahi Over Scathing Remarks On Judiciary, Demands Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.