Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (36649 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DownChelsea(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Has to be the biggest celebrity to ever exist.

We all know his name (yes it's a man)
Yes he's also American
Ofcourse he was an outstanding singer

Oh. An outstanding dancer too

Our parents know him and miss him as well.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by samwillyco1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
TB Joshua

Lucky Dube
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by TonyBby: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Xxxtentacion
JuiceWrld
Dagrin
Paul walker
2pac
Emiliano Sala
And a lot.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Siberia01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Freddie Mercury
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Justc: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
KESHI
The Big Boss
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by sonnie10: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nosa
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by sayo147(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Quite a number of them though

1. Kefee
2. Sound sultan
3. T.B Joshua
4. Alabefe Mr fun won tan
5. Whitney Houston
6. Dagrin (he had quite some cool potential)

No 1, 2 n 3 hit me the most mehn � � cry

EDIT
Almost forgot my fav girl Aaliyah. Funny I forgot cos I was playing her songs while n before typing embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
The rasta man that sang guns and roses..

Lucky dube
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by mrdipye(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Pipefitter: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rest in peace Sam Loco Efe...and that lady supposedly killed by the funny pastor in Anambra state

Edit: Rest in peace Ada Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Allwell96: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Sam loco smiley
Me too.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Nma75: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Muna obiekwe shocked
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by facoWORLDart: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Samloco efe, great talent
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:

Wow.

RIP to him.
I need to see his clips.
Wow but you can only appreciate his piece of art if you understand Yoruba.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
theamazonguru:

Choooooi
You must be alabéfè realest follower.
Those days I don't miss his program "FUNWONTAN"

This is the only guy that I know of that can talk for hrs and you will never get bored listening to him.

Chooooiii it is well with his beautiful wife anty Lara and lovely Children, Damilola, Demola and the baby of the house.
yes ooo. We used to have his tapes back then but radio chop the tapes before they eventually cut and unrollable with pen again cry

You can never get bored listening to him. You will just be laughing and grinning from ear to ear
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Jeon(f): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
tarantino1:

People who were Alive to witnwss the death of Bob Marley would be far too old to give a shît about current pop culture and they would not care about the death of Xxxten or Juice.

Abeg how old are you?

BEFORE I TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY ARE YOU A FAN OF NIGERIA POP CULTURE?

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by reubenobi(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lucky dube!! The greatest!
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by koolaid87: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
2pac

Pour out a little liquor to the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by BIZNess123(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lucky dube
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by abiolert(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
internationalman:
Erhauyi Ogbeide alias Ukeke

He was a popular Benin actor. The death pained me I nearly cried.
The comedian/ actor that was gunned down in his prime with Ere ejiro.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dagrin, Gbenga Adeboye, Kola Olawuyi
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kabukabu50(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Over 40

2 PAC
Michael Jackson
Muhammad Ali
Fela
Lady Diana

Over 30
Chadwick Boseman
Paul Walker

Over 20
Mac Miller
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Anny505(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nipsey Hussle please. Felt like I lost a brother and friend
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kunleiky(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
You see:
Gbenga Adeboye
Baba Ara
Michael Jackson
Dagrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by StylesX: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have that favourite celebrity we wish could live forever.
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

I also shed tears when Nairobi of Money Heist died.

Let's hear yours.
Alba Flores is dead?
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Tuniadem122: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Michael Jackson, baba suwe and his wife.. omoladu

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by udemzyudex(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sound sultan.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by EkoErrands: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
DMX...I still cry when playing some of his iconic tracks while his words appear like he talkihg to me.

"Letter to my son" is my ring tone till forever and ever

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
sadRachel Oniga

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Zee0007: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lucky Dube baba. Rest on legend.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Stronghold91: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
General sani Abacha the best Nigeria president ever

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by rollandben(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
1 2pac, Gbenga Adeboye
2. Michael Jackson
3. Dagrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.