Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (36688 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by yusluvad(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Gbenga Adeboye, Kolawole Olawuyi, and Bisi Komolafe...

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by TruthHurts100: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:
We all have that favourite celebrity we wish could live forever.
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

I also shed tears when Nairobi of Money Heist died.

Let's hear yours.

DaGrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Omicron007: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Some foolish pple go dey cry ontop celebrities, just dey imagine ooo. Craze dey worry all of una ni? angry

What's your biz?
Let them be.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Kaybae(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chadwick and sound sultan but any time I come across Chadwick's picture I do try to swallow my tears, I just don't know why.

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Kingluqman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mide1data:
SHIT

I choose Paul Walker. Anytime I listen to see you again by Wiz and Puth, i just........

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
God bless you bro!! Paul Walker’s death pain me like we are related.

The second person is Sound Sultan I swear.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by realestate99: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kolawole Olawuyi

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by simhosting: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sam loco

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Gigabite(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lucky Dube

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by kerry57: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sam loco

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by McBishop2020: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Locally: Fela Kuti, Obi Igwe, Patty Obasi, and, above all, Gani Fahwemi, Sam Loco Ife

Foreign: Bob Marley, Lucky Dube, and Brenda Fasi

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Teaser4(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dagrin what they do…. So painful mehn!!!

Abacha

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by tarantino1: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:
Kobe Bryant
juice wrld
Michael Jackson
nippsey
xxxten
Bob Marley cry

People who were Alive to witnwss the death of Bob Marley would be far too old to give a shît about current pop culture and they would not care about the death of Xxxten or Juice.

Abeg how old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
Ykc2:
why all this epistles just because he said his not a yoruba person you started telling him about yoruba comedians he knows nothing about , to prove what if I may ask?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by malel1: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
2pac
Micheal Jackson
Lucky dube
Kobe Bryant
Paul Walker

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Zetty177x: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Senomi:
Extension wire, nipsey hussle, justin bieber, juice world☹️

Justin Bieber don die? Na u kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by musajo1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:
However, the cold hands of death have taken many of our favourite celebrities away.

For me, Chadwick Boseman and Michael Jackson's death made me shed tears for days.

Let's hear yours.
2PAC AND ALIYA
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Toeyean1507(f): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:

Let's hear yours.
My dad.
The only celebrity that used to exist in my world.

Sound sultan too...... especially when he was buried abroad. The 'ajo o dabi ile' crooner was laid to rest in a foreign land.

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by BlackDuke(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Samuel Okwaraji

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by DabuIIIT: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh my God,that's gotta be no one but Whitney Houston. Her death pains me till this day.

Another that pains me,she ain't a celebrity of some sort,she's Nigerian,Olakurin Fasoranti, daughter of Afenifere leader.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by OlawaleBammie: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
old people. My dog death pain me
carry am give any calabar man, if u no see give ondo man to perform the burial rite.
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by theamazonguru(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yewandequeen:
he is no other person than gbenga Adeboye. Boo calls me his daughter cos I have almost all his records on phone and i know them word for word angry

Choooooi
You must be alabéfè realest follower.
Those days I don't miss his program "FUNWONTAN"

This is the only guy that I know of that can talk for hrs and you will never get bored listening to him.

Chooooiii it is well with his beautiful wife anty Lara and lovely Children, Damilola, Demola and the baby of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Zetty177x: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
tarantino1:

People who were Alive to witnwss the death of Bob Marley would be far too old to give a shît about current pop culture and they would not care about the death of Bleep or Juice.

Abeg how old are you?

U are right. The person must be 70

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by tarantino1: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Michael Jackson

Kobe Bryant to an extent.

I read the autopsy which detailed the state of their remains when it was found. It was gruesome to read.

I was afraid to go out that day make car no rush me out for that state.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Jostoman: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Sam loco. I wish he can be swapped with these stupid comedian-wannabes that constitute nuisance in our entertainment industry
everybody have their own talent
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by ellizy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Baba Fela
Bob Marley
Da-grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by colchrist: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sam Loco

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Oduduwa707: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:

What's your biz?
Let them be.

See dis one... angry
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Afokesco(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Michael Jackson...just finished listening to heal the world ..and the lost children

this dude song dey make man cry so hard

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Keji1012(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omicron007:

Let's hear yours.

Dmx
Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by AfroKnight: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJ

I remember where I was when I heard the news. I felt really sad. No one lives forever though.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Moji olaiya and aishat abimbola plus bisi komolafe that year

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? by Ecos(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bob Marley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.