Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses (41586 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by sammy7410(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
Madam abeg make ur pastor help us curse politician way dey thief our money

2 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by sammy7410(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
The curse will only follow u and ur pastor
Thank God say God no be man

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Tapout(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2022
But the curse was on yahoo "boys", not girls. cheesy
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Mystic969: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
grin
I am waiting for the comment of our keyboard worriors especially the great slowormiir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by BigYash: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Na so.. What of those wen dey use pussy do yahoo? Papa no talk about those ones too? undecided
What of those wen dey use Yahoo money sow seed for him church? Him fit swear say he never chop Yahoo money before? I just dey ask questions o.. Before his slaves will start quoting me o...
Jesus Christ he preaches came for sinners (yahoo boys) not even the righteous like he claimed to be. He dey read his Bible at all so

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Ddigit: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
How many jobs has he created? How many youths are under his payroll? What has yahoo people done to him?

Though not in support of that, but he should come up with an alternative.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by iokpebholo: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2022
EdwardRandy:
She was never determined to be a bomber, make she park well.. Who ibiyomie help??
After his sermon did he create jobs for those boys to get employed??

create job create job but u guys don't want to learn a skill instead u choose to defraud ppl..Thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by jrusky(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnn!!! Smh... Oponu...

So you are one of the yahoo in the house?

Pls everyone in the house stay away from this guy he is yahoo sympathiser or likely he is a yahoo yahoo.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2022
sammy7410:
Madam abeg make ur pastor help us curse politician way dey thief our money

Another yahoo sympatiser noted.

More to be expose.

2 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Naijanascam: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients......if his courses are for real let him course those who kept nigeria in this pitiable conditions, the politicians, the contractors, clergymen and let us have peace and development for once......

Audio course
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by phorget(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2022
How many job Ibiyeomie don create for dem boyz?
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Truvelisback(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2022
He should curse Buhari's govt too. They are the reason we have these high rate of crimes like kidnapping, ritual killings, Yahoo, etc.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Ddigit:
How many jobs has he created? How many youths are under his payroll? What has yahoo people done to him?

Though not in support of that, but he should come up with an alternative.

You supported Yahoo by your statement.

Another yahoo sympathiser noted. We will catch you all. We have noted 4 of you in the house.

We will pick you all one by one it's a promise.

2 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Doyou2019: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2022
raystar96:
The way people fight this pastor make me give up on this country...yes politicians are corrupt...but this fraudsters seems to be running Nigeria with nobody saying anything.. How can a 17 boy with no formal education be driving Benz...and nobody in his community is asking questions.. Sincerely Nigeria is finished.

Sebi you see all of dem yahoo supporters on NL. My prayer for them be say, may they be scammed of all they have by yahoo boys and end their lives as statistics on the suicide list of the country. The evil you support today will consume you las las.

Death to all yahoo neerdowells and their sympathizers.

3 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by MufasaLion: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Who's this one deceiving?

Someone traveling to Europe through sea is coming out to deceive us.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by YellowMayor(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2022
faith2kool:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/28/i-gave-up-on-yahoo-yahoo-after-pastor-ibiyeomies-curses-church-member-confesses/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6961093/david-ibiyeomie-curses-yahoo-boys

Yinmu! She just wants donations from good Samaritans and cheap famous.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by tallerSSS: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Jackxcollection:
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
If I give you the money I made from yahoo you will collect.
If I but you something with the money I made from yahoo you will take.
If I pay tithes you will pray for me.
Preaching just to look righteous meanwhile they do pray for them the yahoo boys.
You're doing your own business just allow others to do there own.
Nobody holy pass
Try to de take advice my brother.. i resigned from the act of frauding people in 2013 because even when i got the money i feel the money wasnt mine and it was leading me to do immortality like going after different women, night clubs, hotels, drinking, smoking and even occultism. I went so broke and frustrated during these period (2013/2018)but by the special grace of God i learnt a skill which i make not less than 300k monthly. Im comfortable and healthy with no worries and i thank God for that and i still beleieve God will lift me higher.
I know many of my schoolmates neighbours and friends who have travelled different countries and built mansions and have assorted cars from yahoo proceed but im not jealous. God is providing for my needs in his own special way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by rippa(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2022
faith2kool:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/28/i-gave-up-on-yahoo-yahoo-after-pastor-ibiyeomies-curses-church-member-confesses/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6961093/david-ibiyeomie-curses-yahoo-boys
Chai...see smartness..Now the church will give her money to start business or help her secure a good job. Las las na yahoo u still yahoo d church

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Story land! undecided

Wow! Hope you watched that 'story land" program that year with the anchor holding his acoustic guitar while singing that song for the little children that surrounded him.

Gone were those good old days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by CUMIN: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2022
sigiyaya112:
Someone should please tell her that her pastor is worst than a Yahoo boy grin grin

Don't loud it. ..na people with inner eye dey Sabi

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by 21savages: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Na that hatred go kill u insha Allah.. shey today na sunday mark my word na HIV & AIDs go destroy ur life from this duniya insha Allah...
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by nickyj19: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2022
wtf man
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by CUMIN: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2022
phorget:
How many job Ibiyeomie don create for dem boyz?

Ushering job
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by HRMK: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2022
hahaha...u fear curses?
u need a long spoon to dine with the devil!all u need is a covenant with the devil and ur protected from the curses of ur pastor!YEYE LADY!!

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Ekugbeh(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Wow immorality has become moral. God is great
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Some pastors are yahoo pastors too,
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by treatise: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Naturallity: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2022
So let get something straight a cursed was laid on yahoo guys and it took effect why can't they lay same curses on bad governance and let it take same effect?

Whether a curse was laid or not they would have still meet their eventually... Evil doesn't give with a free hand
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by 9jaseefinish: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2022
The early Christians lived together, whatever things that was brought into the church was not taking by the pastors but was shared amongst them to help those that had none.

It made most people started coming to church after they saw the love that existed between the disciples.

Peter nor any of the preachers never took the money and kept it to themselves

You god damn pastor are busy collecting money from the poor and buying expensive suits, cars, houses and even jets without sharing it amongst your church members as thought by Jesus Christ

I put it to You Pastor that you’re are scamming with the name Jesus God damn it!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will continue preaching until I open the eyes of those brainwashed gullible religious faithfools,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Dybala11(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2022
raystar96:
The way people fight this pastor make me give up on this country...yes politicians are corrupt...but this fraudsters seems to be running Nigeria with nobody saying anything.. How can a 17 boy with no formal education be driving Benz...and nobody in his community is asking questions.. Sincerely Nigeria is finished.
In developed countries like the U.S, FBI and the agencies will be all over the case. grin
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Davidganna10: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2022
EdwardRandy:
She was never determined to be a bomber, make she park well.. Who ibiyomie help??
After his sermon did he create jobs for those boys to get employed??

By the way, who no be thief for this country? Even the pastors find a suitable Bible passage to twist the minds of their gullible followers who end up paying tithes/first fruits, etc, and that’s also Yahoo.

Yahoo no be only when person use laptop.

even if you give those boys work them no go still leave yahoo. Yahoo to them na easy money, so leave that talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car? / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.