Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses (41587 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Sucremaque: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend to Ebimina tamuno is not a real niggar
Women can easily be hypnotised by all these pussy ass god of men claiming to be pastor

Easy with your words young man.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by LibraKing: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2022
faith2kool:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/28/i-gave-up-on-yahoo-yahoo-after-pastor-ibiyeomies-curses-church-member-confesses/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6961093/david-ibiyeomie-curses-yahoo-boys
When will the pastor curse fellow pastors who fraudulently swindle money from their members fronting holispirit as the director of their mischievous acts
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2022
One of your own has been set free...

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by enochogaga(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
The Pastor still stated this as well, he said the church don't need any money from Yahoo Yahoo.

Jackxcollection:
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
If I give you the money I made from yahoo you will collect.
If I but you something with the money I made from yahoo you will take.
If I pay tithes you will pray for me.
Preaching just to look righteous meanwhile they do pray for them the yahoo boys.
You're doing your own business just allow others to do there own.
Nobody holy pass
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by lomprico(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
She no make am dazz why! Or she is just a stooge hired by salvation ministry for clout.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Sholaco: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2022
Jackxcollection:
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
Preaching just to look righteous meanwhile they do pray for them the yahoo boys.
Nobody holy pass
I pray that whatever you have gathered and save would be taking away from you by those internet fraudsters. Say Amen

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by kareemkamil(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Meh, see colleague castingate there self
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by sigiyaya112: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
CUMIN:

Don't loud it. ..na people with inner eye dey Sabi
grin grin grin
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by msMonyei: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
Naijanascam:
Nonsense and ingredients......if his courses are for real let him course those who kept nigeria in this pitiable conditions, the politicians, the contractors, clergymen and let us have peace and development for once......

Audio course

Meaning, nobody would carry the course load?
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Munamoqel: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2022
faith2kool:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/28/i-gave-up-on-yahoo-yahoo-after-pastor-ibiyeomies-curses-church-member-confesses/%3futm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6961093/david-ibiyeomie-curses-yahoo-boys
but Nigeria pastors are now grand commanders of Yahoo .called religious Yahoo MBA 419 cheif even donated some big somes
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Nlkay(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Your comment suggest to me you don't understand what curses are. If you know what pronouncing is on an altar, you will be careful with spiritual things.
May your father's lifetime savings not be swept away by one idiot called a yahoo boy.
WiszyFraud:
In as much as yahoo is a fraudulent activity which is bad to engage in... Those curses the pastor was laying are mere words which carries no weight at all.

Nothing, i mean nothing will happen to anyone involved in the act of yahoo, except the person misuses the money they got from it and falls back to square one !

lipsrsealed
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Kinzo0917(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2022
Jackxcollection:
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
Nobody holy pass
. Did anyone force you to give your yahoo money to God? Do you think you are relevant in the scheme of God? If you don't give ur useless yahoo money, the church of God will still match on stronger

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Originalsly: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

You see why the church pastors ought to have been speaking loudly against these mindless killings long before now?

It's a well-known fact that a lot of their church members were into yahoo-yahoo, yahoo plus, yahoo pro, etc.

I do agree .... but they will only do that if they were really MoG. They wouldn't say things that can affect their income. Money is the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by izubext007: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Promoter
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by virginchaser(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
It's logical for you to be claiming that you are not supporting yahoo yahoo and yahoo plus but you are angry that Pastor Ibiyeomi critised them. We can't be deceived you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Kinzo0917(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
A scammer preaching against scamming. Jesus was a scam, god na scam, Christianity na scam, church na scam, pastors na scammers

lest I forget. Islam na scam, Allah na scam, Mohammad na pedophile murdering scam

NB: I'm against yahoo yahoo too
. If GOD BE GOD, LET CURSES MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE COME ON YOU, STAY WITH YOU AND OVERTAKES YOU TO YOUR GRAVE EXCEPT GOD DONT EXIST AS YOU SAID. BUT IF GOD TRULY EXIST OF WHICH I AM 200% SURE, MAY WHAT I SAID COME TO PASS. MAY YOUR PRAYERS FOR FORGIVENESS TODAY OR IN THE FUTURE MAKE GOD MORE ANGRIER AGAINST YOU AND BY EXTENSION UR UNBORN CHILDREN. I AM TYPING THIS FROM THE CHURCH. FOR YOU INSULTING MY GOD, YOU MERE MORTAL, MAY GOD, HOLY GHOST AND ANGELS BE YOUR ENEMIES. AND SO SHALL IT BE IJN
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Kinzo0917(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend to Ebimina tamuno is not a real niggar
Women can easily be hypnotised by all these pussy ass god of men claiming to be pastor
. Watch how your life will end. I give you just 10 years. You think you can mock God right? . If by 10years you still succeed in that your so called bombing or whatever you call it, it means God dont exist. You have drawn battle line with God.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Djdeebrain(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Na yahoo Boys him curse naa wetin consign u ebi boy
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by jamess32: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Amojii:
Cursing poeple trying to survive...since they did not cross his part why is he crossing their part,
Or have they swindled him?

I think he should channel his energy on those fake pastors spoiling the name of the church.

did you just say "people trying to survive? hmm " imagine you wake up one day and realized you've been scammed of your life savings, how will you feel
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by michoim(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Wao that's a great turn around testimony. God will reward you physically with financial turnaround in a godly way, in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Indispensable85(m): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2022
faith2kool:

Return everything you got from it before I will take you serious.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by maldino: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2022
She should also reveal her cohorts...
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2022
I support that curse, and they'll die if they don't repent.
I hope Nairaland will be reporting their serial deaths here.
Today, I'm going to buy a note book to start compiling their names and addresses as they die.
I promise to pay a condolence visit to their parents whenever i visit Nigeria.
Their families shouldn't worry about cooking rice to entertain me, as I'll be coming with plenty plates of rice to celebrate their deaths.

Those boys don do shege to Nigeria's image abroad.
It's very embarrassing and annoying for foreigners to be always asking me why many of my Nigerian brothers are into internet frauds.

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by princ01: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Its amazing how Nigerians have come to accept yahoo... I had to delete my opera news app because the pop-ups where just horrindous! It's either a lady has been killed in one hotel or a lad just killed his mum. Heinous atrocities by teeenagers something u can never have imagined five years ago is something that we have come to accept. Please what society are we living for the generation unborn?. A pastor speaking up against something that is cringing as that is what people are disputing rather than applause. My dear pray Ur brother somewhere doesn't use your mum or someone dear to you for yahoo plus maybe then u will realize the bad situation we are in. It's bad it's bad. Politicians have always been politicians u can't compare political stealing with the mass killings and sacrifices that this teenagers are committing. If this teens are not called to other now, we are actually doomed. Have you seen the pictures of the latest three teens that just murdered a girl. Children of that age can't manage money no matter how big. The come to clubs and ask the generator to be off for a million then another says on it for 2million. My dear we are in for a show. It may be late before we realize that this is worse than what led to endsars.

2 Likes

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by OGMEEKZY: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2022
Talk true you no see money collect
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by HopeNeverDies: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2022
jrusky:

So you are one of the yahoo in the house?

Pls everyone in the house stay away from this guy he is yahoo sympathiser or likely he is a yahoo yahoo.

Damnnn!!!!!!...

Shift abeg... No quote me again. Fk_off!
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by OGMEEKZY: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2022
If yahoo kum pay tithe for church una go collect abi
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Jayrow08: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Omoo see another format.
Dat girl go dey cash out steady by her members after coming out to cancel Yahoo yahoo.
Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by seyz91(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Jackxcollection:
Don't do yahoo its evil
You're hurting someone
You're stealing
But
Nobody holy pass

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by Gate050: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2022
faith2kool:

Who tell you there is anything called Yahoo Yahoo in the first place? Nothing like Yahoo Yahoo in existence in tbe first place. They are all Ritualists. Very much ashamed to publicly introduce themselves as a ritualists, hence the name Yahoo Yahoo. Nobody.. I repeat... NOBODY that's into internet fraud that's not into some form of rituals. BLACK SOAP USERS, CONCORTION EATERS, AFOSE USERS, LOCAL RING WEARERS, HUMAN PARTS BURNT, MIXED WITH OGOGORO CONSUMERS. TOO MANY DIRTY FETISH IN THE PRACTICE OF THAT THING CALLED YAHOO YAHOO. IF I CATCH ANY YAHOO BOY, NA ME GO KILL YOU MYSELF AND FEED YOU TO THE DOGS!

1 Like

Re: Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses by BeautyB99(f): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2022
In as much as I don't like Yahoo boys neither the business they do, honestly I don't support this word that ibiyeomie used upon them. When Christ was on Earth didn't people talk all manners of things against him but it didn't stop him from doing the work of his father, even the prostitute in the Bible that people condem what was the reply that Jesus gave them; he said “if you say you have no sin then let him/her cast yourself into that stone" did Christ condemned that lady who was a prostitute, even Jesus Christ himself said it in the Bible that he didn't come to this world for only the righteous but he came for the sinner to have an eternal life. In all essence what am trying to say is that instead of ibiyeomie to curse them why not pray for them to change, after all when Jesus was crucified people spat on him and said all manners of words on him but what did he say; he said“father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing” did he in anyway curse them. We call ourselves born again, we want to be like Christ but yet can't potray it IS WELL O anyway happy Sunday everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car? / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.