Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Things Disappear In My House All The Time. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Disappear In My House All The Time. (21153 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Larrykaysail(m): 1:56am On Feb 02, 2022
koboko69:

Is this Aliexpress or ebay?
eBay
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by PlayMaker14: 5:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

How your side , chief.
You disappeared after your birthday. Hope you're good?
Very well bro.... Work nor allow person breathe reach ground.

Hope you're good?
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Kriss216: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Very well bro.... Work nor allow person breathe reach ground.

Hope you're good?
Alright chief.

Yeah, I'm okay. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by ouvredeparis: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
manchinKY:
yea but mostly spoon and forks.

Oh really?... Why cutlery
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by dionysus7: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Bro, are you a Slapped Ham subscriber on YouTube?
No, but I'll go check it out
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Blackdisciple(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
CalmElder:

Your friend gave access to a neighbor's wife? Elaborate please.

Honestly ooo.

Na fridge matter oo...
According to him after I reach house from work one Friday last month because I don't usually go home everyday, the neighbor's wife came saying their fridge is kinda faulty pls he should help her put some things she cook in the freezer and he accepted without notifying me first if it will inconvenience me or not.

I came back that faithful Friday evening. I open fridge to get chill water oo, na so I carry see plenty bowel of cooked food and so on, at first I thought my guy done cook food ooo but thank God I didn't touch any , only took water and action bitter and I left for sitting room.

Through out that weekend I didn't have peace within every few minutes someone will be knocking at the door wanna pick up stuff from my fridge, this my guy just came in to stay with me for a little time not up to a year , I had to confront him what's all those in the freezer before he decided to tell me who has those things saying he forgot.

This have been going on since January till date,
I do go with my own key and now because he sometimes goes out for work he do leave my house key ( spare ) with her Incase she wanna pick up her stuff from the fridge.

Recently she took one of my plates to her house without notification it was when my babe came and noticed a plate is missing because she actually bought those plates so she knew all of them and how they are.

And my guy thought because we and her husband sometimes seat to talk and get some drinks he thought I do all these neighbor things of which I don't and he freed her to use the freezer , later my babe went to her house and collect the plate oo not that she returned it, last weekend that's how this woman came and took a cap that belongs to my girl meaning if no one is around and she comes in to pick her stuff she don't go to fridge alone she do walk and search my place, you see how some humans are, when u give them an inch they will want to take 2 to 3 inches, am not happy with my guy atol because I don't have a business with her....
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by CalmElder(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Honestly ooo.

Na fridge matter oo...
According to him after I reach house from work one Friday last month because I don't usually go home everyday, the neighbor's wife came saying their fridge is kinda faulty pls he should help her put some things she cook in the freezer and he accepted without notifying me first if it will inconvenience me or not.

I came back that faithful Friday evening. I open fridge to get chill water oo, na so I carry see plenty bowel of cooked food and so on, at first I thought my guy done cook food ooo but thank God I didn't touch any , only took water and action bitter and I left for sitting room.

Through out that weekend I didn't have peace within every few minutes someone will be knocking at the door wanna pick up stuff from my fridge, this my guy just came in to stay with me for a little time not up to a year , I had to confront him what's all those in the freezer before he decided to tell me who has those things saying he forgot.

This have been going on since January till date,
I do go with my own key and now because he sometimes goes out for work he do leave my house key ( spare ) with her Incase she wanna pick up her stuff from the fridge.

Recently she took one of my plates to her house without notification it was when my babe came and noticed a plate is missing because she actually bought those plates so she knew all of them and how they are.

And my guy thought because we and her husband sometimes seat to talk and get some drinks he thought I do all these neighbor things of which I don't and he freed her to use the freezer , later my babe went to her house and collect the plate oo not that she returned it, last weekend that's how this woman came and took a cap that belongs to my girl meaning if no one is around and she comes in to pick her stuff she don't go to fridge alone she do walk and search my place, you see how some humans are, when u give them an inch they will want to take 2 to 3 inches, am not happy with my guy atol because I don't have a business with her....

Pele o..... Lagos people generally allow themselves too much freedom when squatting. It ends in enmity at the end.
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2022
chatinent:
I know a funny little man,
As quiet as a mouse,
Who does the mischief that is done
In everybody’s house!
There’s no one ever sees his face,
And yet we all agree
That every plate we break was cracked
By Mr. Nobody.

’.

Mr. Nobody. Lol primary school poem. Written by Walter de la Mare and not Anonymous. Good memories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2022
CalmElder:

Pele o..... Lagos people generally allow themselves too much freedom when squatting. It ends in enmity at the end.

Hmmm, na me dey do myself Sha...

I don't learn from previous issues sha
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by CalmElder(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Hmmm, na me dey do myself Sha...

I don't learn from previous issues sha

Na like so me self be.
Dat one no mean say I no go help my paddies dem again.
I just no go too tolerate rubbish again.
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Blackdisciple(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2022
CalmElder:

Na like so me self be.
Dat one no mean say I no go help my paddies dem again.
I just no go too tolerate rubbish again.

Sure thanks bro
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Larrykaysail(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
koboko69:

Is this Aliexpress or ebay?
Both
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by MissIndependent(f): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
mukthar2000:
I think is a personal issues not on media so that I can link u up with her for more enquiries
OK please do
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by FiverrTutor(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
nonk:
Hi guys I don't know if anyone can be of help,Things disappear in my house all the time. I can't be certain that an otherworldly force is at work though....
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT

e.
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by mindtricks: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Larrykaysail:
eBay

Please what's the longest duration it can save?
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Larrykaysail(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
mindtricks:

Please what's the longest duration it can save?
days , depend on the memory card -, you can always clean up with no activities or save to ur laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Handle A Cheating Husband / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.