Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! (30616 Views)

The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Kennyliga112: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

Pls mind my errors it’s my first.

So my mom and I haven’t been on best of terms when I was staying with them, my mom is a kind of person that if it doesn’t go her way or if you don’t do what she wants you are her enemy.

I left owerri march last year to come stay with my parents and since then it’s been hell, my moms urge to control everything that happens in your life is too much if you don’t do it she removes you from the circle of her children,

What do I mean by that let’s assume they don’t have food in the house n you have 5h with you, you go to buy something to eat cause you didn’t eat since morning after coming back from work n my mom sees you she I’ll pick offense won’t talk to you for a week, saying why during you bring the money let her cook for her children, and mind you we are seven boys in the house.

Now to the main part, her younger sister that died 2018 and the husband got married to another lady that ended up maltreating the kids The elder sister which is my cousin was always in battle with her step mom spiritual n physical, she says she wanted to leave the house n come to my moms place in Abuja which the dad was happy s was bout cause he was tired of her.

Her dad called my mom she picked her up n brought her to Abuja to start a new life, fast forward to recently the dad chased her younger brother too out of the house he had to sleep on the street and in the morning we boarded a bus to Abuja for him he came with no cloth or bag just how he was, then after that he and my mom started having issues. Mind you me n my cousin and mom have already started having issues but let’s skip that for now.

The boy is 15 years old, he said he saw my brother peeing on the ground in the toilet which is my younger brother who is also 13 they are age mates, so he said he told him to stop peeing on the ground and pee in the wc that what if another person comes now the toilet wil be smelling then that he (my younger brother started shouting at him), saying it’s his toilet he I’ll pee where he wants to.

So they had an argument and my cousins brother went to report to my mom, my mom started shouting at him that why would he tell him not to pee on the floor that is he mad like that like that, The boy was shocked at he response n said he wants to go back to his house in Lagos where they just chased him out from mind you this was just 3 weeks after he came,

Then my mom started ranting and saying that it’s my cousins that’s eating all of my money in this house mind you I was at work I was ent home,

My cousin didn’t utter a word too she was avoid the trouble that was brewing the, Dad came back the boy told my dad I was crying saying that he wants to go back to his house the next day he boarded the next bus and left till the date of typing this my mom hasent called him a 15yr old boy that lost his mom n took you as his mum,

So back to me from there you could see the trouble at home it got to a point my mom was saying I was sleeping with my cousin which came as a shook to me cause I’m never home anything to just stain my name or get me angry so she planned with my dad and they started telling my cousin to pack her things and leave the house someone that came to you for shelter cause they said her stepmom wanted to kill her my mom got a revelation that was if she goes back she’d die.

My mom played deaf to that one and kept on insisting she should go back and leave her house and being I was already planning to get an apartment for myself December my cousin called her dad her dad sent her half of the rent and we paid n moved in together since we left the house my mom has been calling all my uncles and aunties telling them that I’m sleeping with my sister which is absolutely wrong on all levels spoiling my name here and there, honestly I really couldn’t care much bebut I’m just disappointed is this how a mum should behave, it was from me not going to church on Sunday to her having issues with my dog saying we were too close or I was to close to my dog then to this now pls someone should just analyze this story and render your advice,

Now they are calling me threatening me that they I’ll use police to arrest me n my cousin n send her back to her fathers house not knowing that her dad was the one that sent her part of the payment, I’m not scared of anyone really cause the useless uncles I have haven’t sent me a kobo since my lifetime then they all want to come n start spilling trash now.

Sorry for the epistle if you made it this far I love you.

Update: guys she my mom came to my house this morning just this morning and saw my cousin I didn’t even know why I let her in in the first place, she saw my cousin and started dragging her cloths almost tearing them and making her naked in front of my younger brothers she brought to my house and was shouting chewing a nuisance even went to all my neighbors knocked on their doors and was shouting to them that I’m sleeping with my cousin tho she spoke Igbo or was speaking Igbo and there are calabar people guys pls what kind of life is this I have left their house still they don’t want me to rest, went to report to my dad and all he could say was and so,

I’m thinking of reporting the case to a police station first then next time they come here to cause a nuisance in my apartment they’d be arrested.
kindly report to the nearest police station
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by switosman(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your mother is a narcissist and you better go research how to deal with such. Google is your friend. Person with such mental health can do you great harm.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by aumeehn: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
switosman:
Your mother is a narcissist and you better go research how to deal with such. Google is your friend. Person with such mental health can do you great harm.
Exactly what i told him to do. Narcissist are energy sappers!! Thank God for life sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by sisisioge: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Better report to the girl's father....let him expressly tell your mother that he has consented to his daughter living with you. Your mom is just feeling bruised that you moved out....troublesome fellow!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by ParkleElegant: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'm so sorry if this sounds hurtful, but all I can say is that your mother is a VERY WICKED SOUL...

She doesn't have love for any one but her selfish self, I'm so sorry you had such mother

But in all, I will advise you to take care of your Cousin she has no one now just you and God, if you throw her out, trust me you will regret your actions someday...

Warn your wicked mum to keep to herself

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Zordgrub: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Clinghton:
I won't advice you to relocate with your cousin, if you can do it alone it would be nice.
and leave the girl where?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by yemmit90: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
thanks for this bro really needed it, and yes I’m turning away from everyone they have never helped me with anything in this life and I’m not looking forward to their help in the future

Let me be honest with you as an adult, it is very wrong for you to stay in the same apartment with your cousin who have been rejected by your parent. It"s a total disrespect to your parent.

The best you could've done is to lend her money to complete the house rent for herself alone. Psychologically, you have little love/lust/soft spot for your cousin but you will never agree with yourself or anyone. My advise for you is to stay away from that girl and find your own apartment. The more you keep fighting for her, the more she keep loving you, and sooner or later, you will find yourself having sex with her and got her pregnant. This will happen except you act fast now.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Innobee99(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
How did they get to know ur new location in the first place?

Na u F up bro

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Ybaby: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
I accommodated her cause my mom was chasing her out of the house to go where back to where the step mom would see her to finish off, we left now I don’t still see why there’s a problem with that you never wanted her and me I’m the stupid don of the house no p I left them they are now calling telling me to tell her to leave my house, pls where is that done

Unfortunately, your mum is wicked!!

Block her line for like a month.... go and live your life.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by ibechris(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
You are just a good guy who can bring the family together....u see this your cousin will never forget u especially at this trying times.

Your mum who is supposed bring everyone of u together is now the person who is creating more problems.

Go and report the matter to the station and try be fast about it else they might report u guys which may amount to serious issue.

Continue to be good to your cousin as this life isn't predictable.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by flokii: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
You people from that part of the country are somewhat wicked and have crude behaviour.. no offence meant o! but stories like this and the ones I've witnessed are the reasons I said that.

@OP If you're above 18yrs and your cousin sis is above 18yrs.. then go the Police and report the matter.. tho. your relationship with your family and other siblings would be at stake but heck someone has to put her in her place.
It's not all guys that can't control their third leg so I want to assume that you're not fvcking the girl.. Shame dey catch me for your dad who couldn't call his wife to order. Such a pity!

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by greatness77: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
bro honestly I’m tired I left the house that there was always trouble inside cause I work and earn my money I’m not that rich but I can hold my own but they still won’t let me rest calling everybody spoiling my name,

The girl in quote has a boyfriend a serious man that’s 28
Me I have a gf of 3 years so what are all of them saying I’m 25 they should let me be pls, I’m just disappointed tho honestly
Why did u allow her to know d place u are staying, same happened to me and i tear race rent new apartment after many years they have been calling and beging me to atleast pick call, u shouldnt have allowed anybody to know where u are staying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by NoSentiment: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
You and her have a single problem:

Poverty.
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by ParkleElegant: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
yemmit90:

Let me be honest with you as an adult, it is very wrong for you to stay in the same apartment with your cousin who has been rejected by your parent. It"s a total disrespect to your parent.

The best you could've done is to lend her money to complete the house rent for herself alone. Psychologically, you have little love/lust/soft spot for your cousin but you will never agree with yourself or anyone. My advice for you is to stay away from that girl and find your apartment. The more you keep fighting for her, the more she keeps loving you, and sooner or later, you will find yourself having sex with her and getting her pregnant. This will happen except you act fast now.

Not everyone thinks or is an incest like you... If you read the story, you will notice this girl n her brother are alone...

If you don't have what to say shut up jare

13 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by funsho75(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:

Bro.. I could relate to some part of your story...

One of the easiest way to gey out of your this things is to live your life like you no get anybody.. Don't let anyone feel too important

If anybody dey call u they yan too much, just end the call, if anybody come your house, tell gate man say you are not interested in visitors

If not, dey go just dey stress u..

But i pity your dad wen he was younger, na God no waiting him eye don see

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by od501: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

So my mom and I haven’t been on best of terms when I was staying with them, my mom is a kind of person that if it doesn’t go her way or if you don’t do what she wants you are her enemy.

I left owerri march last year to come stay with my parents and since then it’s been hell, my moms urge to control everything that happens in your life is too much if you don’t do it she removes you from the circle of her children,

What do I mean by that let’s assume they don’t have food in the house n you have 5h with you, you go to buy something to eat cause you didn’t eat since morning after coming back from work n my mom sees you she I’ll pick offense won’t talk to you for a week, saying why during you bring the money let her cook for her children, and mind you we are seven boys in the house.

Now to the main part, her younger sister that died 2018 and the husband got married to another lady that ended up maltreating the kids The elder sister which is my cousin was always in battle with her step mom spiritual n physical, she says she wanted to leave the house n come to my moms place in Abuja which the dad was happy s was bout cause he was tired of her.

Her dad called my mom she picked her up n brought her to Abuja to start a new life, fast forward to recently the dad chased her younger brother too out of the house he had to sleep on the street and in the morning we boarded a bus to Abuja for him he came with no cloth or bag just how he was, then after that he and my mom started having issues. Mind you me n my cousin and mom have already started having issues but let’s skip that for now.

The boy is 15 years old, he said he saw my brother peeing on the ground in the toilet which is my younger brother who is also 13 they are age mates, so he said he told him to stop peeing on the ground and pee in the wc that what if another person comes now the toilet wil be smelling then that he (my younger brother started shouting at him), saying it’s his toilet he I’ll pee where he wants to.

So they had an argument and my cousins brother went to report to my mom, my mom started shouting at him that why would he tell him not to pee on the floor that is he mad like that like that, The boy was shocked at he response n said he wants to go back to his house in Lagos where they just chased him out from mind you this was just 3 weeks after he came,

Then my mom started ranting and saying that it’s my cousins that’s eating all of my money in this house mind you I was at work I was ent home,

My cousin didn’t utter a word too she was avoid the trouble that was brewing the, Dad came back the boy told my dad I was crying saying that he wants to go back to his house the next day he boarded the next bus and left till the date of typing this my mom hasent called him a 15yr old boy that lost his mom n took you as his mum,

So back to me from there you could see the trouble at home it got to a point my mom was saying I was sleeping with my cousin which came as a shook to me cause I’m never home anything to just stain my name or get me angry so she planned with my dad and they started telling my cousin to pack her things and leave the house someone that came to you for shelter cause they said her stepmom wanted to kill her my mom got a revelation that was if she goes back she’d die.

My mom played deaf to that one and kept on insisting she should go back and leave her house and being I was already planning to get an apartment for myself December my cousin called her dad her dad sent her half of the rent and we paid n moved in together since we left the house my mom has been calling all my uncles and aunties telling them that I’m sleeping with my sister which is absolutely wrong on all levels spoiling my name here and there, honestly I really couldn’t care much bebut I’m just disappointed is this how a mum should behave, it was from me not going to church on Sunday to her having issues with my dog saying we were too close or I was to close to my dog then to this now pls someone should just analyze this story and render your advice,

Now they are calling me threatening me that they I’ll use police to arrest me n my cousin n send her back to her fathers house not knowing that her dad was the one that sent her part of the payment, I’m not scared of anyone really cause the useless uncles I have haven’t sent me a kobo since my lifetime then they all want to come n start spilling trash now.

Update: guys she my mom came to my house this morning just this morning and saw my cousin I didn’t even know why I let her in in the first place, she saw my cousin and started dragging her cloths almost tearing them and making her naked in front of my younger brothers she brought to my house and was shouting chewing a nuisance even went to all my neighbors knocked on their doors and was shouting to them that I’m sleeping with my cousin tho she spoke Igbo or was speaking Igbo and there are calabar people guys pls what kind of life is this I have left their house still they don’t want me to rest, went to report to my dad and all he could say was and so,

I’m thinking of reporting the case to a police station first then next time they come here to cause a nuisance in my apartment they’d be arrested.

Bro...get your mom arrested if you can!!! But in all you do, don't let the gbas gbos overwhelm you. But if you can afford it, arrest, then sue her. Let those uncle understand your pain too. Let them know that you won't release her until she tells you where and when she saw you sleeping with your sister.

Since they want craze, give them one, since they have also refused to be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by DKM123: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your mum is obviously being erratic and being a nuisance but havee you considered if indeed your mum truly believes you are having something to do with your cousin and genuinely thinks she is fighting for you (her son) cos she is afraid of the karma that such an abomination can cause for you?

She is probably not so literate and have been told in church (you implied she believes in prophesy) that such is happening and she is acting based on her feelings for her child.

I don't know how you people just condemn and cancel your parents over their mistakes but you people forget that they never abandoned you or cancelled you for all the mistakes you have ever made.

Try and sit her down and make her understand and if you can afford it, try and rent an apartment for your cousin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Highman56: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hehe..my cousin sister fell in love with me and made sexual advances to me.Better look for separate house for her o before anything happens.Learn to be a hard person also.They no born my parents well to come to my house and be shouting.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by EhischemNg: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

She is 28years...she has a man as a boyfriend

Broda what is this man doing??

Why do you two have to move in together when the root cause of the problem was the relationship btw both of you... From fry pan to fire (your first mistake).

You moved to a new apartment and still found a way to let your mumci know where you stay (mistake number 2).... What were expecting by moving out when u know the kind of person your mum is

Broda u have been in a relationship for 3years though u are young wat is stopping u from going to see the girls parents with ur parents ( that would first create a diversion from your cousin and kill any thought from your family about you and your cousin for that main time)

Your cousin is 28years yet she doesn't seem to be working or catering for herself well enough...if she was doing something and aiding the house your mumci for no dey complain like ds Bros...

No body would want to marry a 28yrs old lady that doesn't have a plan of her own broda...from the look of thing she is already a liability to u..

She doesn't have friends in other state she could stay with for the main time ehh..is she such a bad person nobody would accommodate her except from her cousin

To be sincere I don't blame your mum so much though she is ....... You and your cousin are grown enough to make decisions dt shouldn't worsen the issue at hand...not the fry pan to fire decision u made by staying together

In a way I am starting to think your gf might even complain about the closeness between you two..

Advise
Your cousin should get her self something tangible to do

She should leave the state or stay far away from you for the main time. Probably she is now so dependent on you dt she don't think about what she can do??

You self, let your gf come around more often and probably get to she her family and introduce her to yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is serious.
Just fine with your mom with easy, don't arrest her.

Keep sounding it to her hearing THAT YOU'RE NOT HAVING ANYTHING ILLICIT WITH YOUR COUSIN
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is serious.
Just fine with your mom with easy, don't arrest her.

Keep sounding it to her hearing THAT YOU'RE NOT HAVING ANYTHING ILLICIT WITH YOUR COUSON
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Kriss216: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You said you are 7boys in total, and when you were with your family, your female cousin came to stay there? That was totally wrong. No female cousin can be safe with 7 males in a home, it's only a matter of time, you people will sexually abuse her, that is the truth and that is what a sensible person would fear. Now you have taken her away to stay alone, it is wrong. Prevention is better than cure. If you were a girl it wouldn't matter, but you are a guy for God's sake. Try and get connected to an aunt who can accommodate your cousin. You should also return her rent money which her dad gave her.

I know you are trying to help her, but it's wrong to live together like that without some adults around.
Myopic reasoning.

So, 25 year old man is not an adult?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Aaae: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by smallsmall: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dysfunctional Family Set-Up!
May God bring healing to the family

Just be Patient

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by tmoneyu: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nwanne, if you want to succeed, shun your family, believe and hope in God, bro what u need now is to concentrate, learn skill like tiling, Wall Screeding, painting, there is money in it if u are passionate about it, I am a cab man and I make more than 250k, shun social media, I have a wealthy family but shun them and hustle for my self. Don't ever look for a salary job, it doesn't worth it

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your mum maybe troublesome but she is right on this. You shouldn't be living in the same apartment with your cousin as if both of you are married. It is very wrong!
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Praktikals(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
bro honestly I’m tired I left the house that there was always trouble inside cause I work and earn my money I’m not that rich but I can hold my own but they still won’t let me rest calling everybody spoiling my name,

The girl in quote has a boyfriend a serious man that’s 28
Me I have a gf of 3 years so what are all of them saying I’m 25 they should let me be pls, I’m just disappointed tho honestly
Bro, its not proper to stay in the same room with your cousin who is an opposite sex. Leave the house for her and get another place
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by GistFullGround: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2022

Relocate to a very far place, then change your number

Start afresh, no old friends because they will share the information of your new place!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by backnbeta(f): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't think it's proper to share your apartment with your female cousin sir, it's somehow... especially if you're sharing a room. Go back home or share an apartment with one of your brothers instead undecided
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by EnuanwaKelly: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
zakkxx:
Why you go buy food they eat alone? Are u dat wicked? If your mom refuses to give u food, u for grow up de type this rubbish? I de shame for u ooo
you’re foôl if that’s the only thing you can come up with from that write up

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by SILVERLINES: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
For most of you guys whom God had bless with a caring mom be happy. If I begin my ordeal I have gone through with my own biological mother you guys will shade tears, most times when I remember in my silent hour tears drop from my eyes. Some of us are not lucky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You said you are 7boys in total, and when you were with your family, your female cousin came to stay there? That was totally wrong. No female cousin can be safe with 7 males in a home, it's only a matter of time, you people will sexually abuse her, that is the truth and that is what a sensible person would fear. Now you have taken her away to stay alone, it is wrong. Prevention is better than cure. If you were a girl it wouldn't matter, but you are a guy for God's sake. Try and get connected to an aunt who can accommodate your cousin. You should also return her rent money which her dad gave her.

I know you are trying to help her, but it's wrong to live together like that without some adults around.

Nawaoo.. What's the meaning of this your statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.