Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! (30563 Views)

The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good evening everyone

Pls mind my errors it’s my first.

So my mom and I haven’t been on best of terms when I was staying with them, my mom is a kind of person that if it doesn’t go her way or if you don’t do what she wants you are her enemy.

I left owerri march last year to come stay with my parents and since then it’s been hell, my moms urge to control everything that happens in your life is too much if you don’t do it she removes you from the circle of her children,

What do I mean by that let’s assume they don’t have food in the house n you have 5h with you, you go to buy something to eat cause you didn’t eat since morning after coming back from work n my mom sees you she I’ll pick offense won’t talk to you for a week, saying why during you bring the money let her cook for her children, and mind you we are seven boys in the house.

Now to the main part, her younger sister that died 2018 and the husband got married to another lady that ended up maltreating the kids The elder sister which is my cousin was always in battle with her step mom spiritual n physical, she says she wanted to leave the house n come to my moms place in Abuja which the dad was happy s was bout cause he was tired of her.

Her dad called my mom she picked her up n brought her to Abuja to start a new life, fast forward to recently the dad chased her younger brother too out of the house he had to sleep on the street and in the morning we boarded a bus to Abuja for him he came with no cloth or bag just how he was, then after that he and my mom started having issues. Mind you me n my cousin and mom have already started having issues but let’s skip that for now.

The boy is 15 years old, he said he saw my brother peeing on the ground in the toilet which is my younger brother who is also 13 they are age mates, so he said he told him to stop peeing on the ground and pee in the wc that what if another person comes now the toilet wil be smelling then that he (my younger brother started shouting at him), saying it’s his toilet he I’ll pee where he wants to.

So they had an argument and my cousins brother went to report to my mom, my mom started shouting at him that why would he tell him not to pee on the floor that is he mad like that like that, The boy was shocked at he response n said he wants to go back to his house in Lagos where they just chased him out from mind you this was just 3 weeks after he came,

Then my mom started ranting and saying that it’s my cousins that’s eating all of my money in this house mind you I was at work I was ent home,

My cousin didn’t utter a word too she was avoid the trouble that was brewing the, Dad came back the boy told my dad I was crying saying that he wants to go back to his house the next day he boarded the next bus and left till the date of typing this my mom hasent called him a 15yr old boy that lost his mom n took you as his mum,

So back to me from there you could see the trouble at home it got to a point my mom was saying I was sleeping with my cousin which came as a shook to me cause I’m never home anything to just stain my name or get me angry so she planned with my dad and they started telling my cousin to pack her things and leave the house someone that came to you for shelter cause they said her stepmom wanted to kill her my mom got a revelation that was if she goes back she’d die.

My mom played deaf to that one and kept on insisting she should go back and leave her house and being I was already planning to get an apartment for myself December my cousin called her dad her dad sent her half of the rent and we paid n moved in together since we left the house my mom has been calling all my uncles and aunties telling them that I’m sleeping with my sister which is absolutely wrong on all levels spoiling my name here and there, honestly I really couldn’t care much bebut I’m just disappointed is this how a mum should behave, it was from me not going to church on Sunday to her having issues with my dog saying we were too close or I was to close to my dog then to this now pls someone should just analyze this story and render your advice,

Now they are calling me threatening me that they I’ll use police to arrest me n my cousin n send her back to her fathers house not knowing that her dad was the one that sent her part of the payment, I’m not scared of anyone really cause the useless uncles I have haven’t sent me a kobo since my lifetime then they all want to come n start spilling trash now.

Sorry for the epistle if you made it this far I love you.

Update: guys she my mom came to my house this morning just this morning and saw my cousin I didn’t even know why I let her in in the first place, she saw my cousin and started dragging her cloths almost tearing them and making her naked in front of my younger brothers she brought to my house and was shouting chewing a nuisance even went to all my neighbors knocked on their doors and was shouting to them that I’m sleeping with my cousin tho she spoke Igbo or was speaking Igbo and there are calabar people guys pls what kind of life is this I have left their house still they don’t want me to rest, went to report to my dad and all he could say was and so,

I’m thinking of reporting the case to a police station first then next time they come here to cause a nuisance in my apartment they’d be arrested.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Deffjam: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
It is well...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Dollarremix(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
My brother the best thing to do na to avoid them.baba wen d wahala too much for me I leave them relocate to Lagos now na dem dey beg to see me.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dollarremix:
My brother the best thing to do na to avoid them.baba wen d wahala too much for me I leave them relocate to Lagos now na dem dey beg to see me.
bro honestly I’m tired I left the house that there was always trouble inside cause I work and earn my money I’m not that rich but I can hold my own but they still won’t let me rest calling everybody spoiling my name,

The girl in quote has a boyfriend a serious man that’s 28
Me I have a gf of 3 years so what are all of them saying I’m 25 they should let me be pls, I’m just disappointed tho honestly

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Haakeem(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Deffjam:
It is well...
it is my brother
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Dollarremix(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cityboy08:
bro honestly I’m tired I left the house that there was always trouble inside cause I work and earn my money I’m not that rich but I can hold my own but they still won’t let me rest calling everybody spoiling my name,

Me I have a gf of 3 years so what are all of them saying I’m 25 they should let me be pls, I’m just disappointed tho honestly
That's what makes you a man.you have taken your decision no going back back bro stand by it.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Localgrandpa: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bros your phone no get blocking? Make you block anyone way dey stress you. U sef too send. Ignore them enough they'll find someone else to bug

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Truvelisback(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2022

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Clinghton: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
I won't advice you to relocate with your cousin, if you can do it alone it would be nice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Haakeem(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cityboy08:

guy block their contact like for 1month or more....na them go still look for you come,by that time their brain would have reset.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Vision4God: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
@Cityboy08
U need wisdom in dealing with the situation. If you have d capacity to support the home, pls do it with all joy, you will enjoy d blessings sooner/later.
As 4 your cousins & your mum, understanding&pstience is what's needed.

Don't give up on your mum, make her understand her position in the life's of your cousins.

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by championship: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Go ghost and stay on low key, don’t pick any calls from ur family members
Just give them time and focus on ur work ,
With time ur mom is gonna be begging you to come back home
Call they young man if 15 years & apologize to him
Always send him money for recharge card
And for ur cousin sister let her also stay low key and not react because it’s family

69 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Haakeem(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Vision4God:
@Cityboy08
U need wisdom in dealing with the situation. If you have d capacity to support the home, pls do it with all joy, you will enjoy d blessings sooner/later.

Don't give up on your mum, make her understand her position in the life's of your cousins.
okay o...till she goes and table his matter at any available radio station.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
championship:
Go ghost and stay on low key, don’t pick any calls from ur family members
Just give them time and focus on ur work ,
With time ur mom is gonna be begging you to come back home
Call they young man if 15 years & apologize to him
Always send him money for recharge card
And for ur cousin sister let her also stay low key and not react because it’s family
thanks brother I do send him card and I’m still ashamed of how my family treated him till today

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Haakeem:
okay o...till she goes and table his matter at any available radio station.
they should go and do that sir I couldn’t care less

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Vision4God:
@Cityboy08

my mom won’t listen to you if, like I said if it’s not her way forget it your talking to the air

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Localgrandpa:
Bros your phone no get blocking? Make you block anyone way dey stress you. U sef too send. Ignore them enough they'll find someone else to bug
Aswr that’s literally what I’m doing I’m not going picking anyone’s call again

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by zikter(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Base on your story, you have a very good heart. Try to be careful with your parents, do not fight them, just continue doing the right thing. If it were really comfortable for you, I would have suggested you bring back your aunty's son as well. Just keep with the good deeds, one day your parents will come back to their senses

69 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dollarremix:

That's what makes you a man.you have taken your decision no going back back bro stand by it.
i told my cousin if we leave there’s no going back and me I’m not in anyway way ready to go back anywhere the day there’s food we eat if we don’t have food we drink garri

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Clinghton:
I won't advice you to relocate with your cousin, if you can do it alone it would be nice.
I accommodated her cause my mom was chasing her out of the house to go where back to where the step mom would see her to finish off, we left now I don’t still see why there’s a problem with that you never wanted her and me I’m the stupid don of the house no p I left them they are now calling telling me to tell her to leave my house, pls where is that done

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
zikter:
Base on your story, you have a very good heart. Try to be careful with your parents, do not fight them, just continue doing the right thing. If it were really comfortable for you, I would have suggested you bring back your aunty's son as well. Just keep with the good deeds, one day your parents will come back to their senses
thanks for this bro really needed it, and yes I’m turning away from everyone they have never helped me with anything in this life and I’m not looking forward to their help in the future

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by RedCentaur(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
The heart of man is indeed wicked.

If all you wrote up there is what really transpired, then I really doubt you being the biological son to the woman you claim to be your mother.

You stay put with your cousin and look for something doing for the time being.

But I strongly I advise your female cousin to look for another relative to put up with, you might have a clear mind about helping her and all that but seeing two opposite sex not related directly, living together in the same room or apartment?

Not advisable.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Qatar2022: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank GOD you move out of that house, anyone that called you for that nonsense block him or her for now, you need to relax and think about your life as a man

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Dammyseyon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
God will see you through bro, I'm in a similar case so I understand exactly how you feel. Your mum is toxic and you should be grateful you are man enough to earn your own income else she could have made life a living hell for you.
My advise is that you should be prayerful cos mothers always have a way of manipulating anything that has to do with their children. Be prayerful and get close to God bro.

12 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Danjikanbauchi: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tell your uncle's and your mom to swear with your village deity if she is sure you are sleeping with your cousin. Call your uncle's and your family members tell them you are ready to swear with your village deity and watch how everyone will avoid you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
You're a good person bro, just live your life

Since her Dad paid for a part of the rent, it means you're okay

Ignore your Mum, she's your Mum so you can't change the fact, you just have to not think much about this part of her

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
RedCentaur:
The heart of man is indeed wicked.

If all you wrote up there is what really transpired, then I really doubt you being the biological son to the woman you claim to be your mother.

You stay put with your cousin and look for something doing for the time being.

But I strongly I advise your female cousin to look for another relative to put up with, you might have a clear mind about helping her and all that but seeing two opposite sex not related directly, living together in the same room or apartment?

Not advisable.
everything up there is nothing but the truth,

Would have gladly done that but she has no one else here to even move to, I don’t know about her not being my mom biologically but I know she’s troublesome, and I’m tired of it

And yes I have a job that pays well really well so I’m not the type to sit home n wait for manner from above

13 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dammyseyon:
God will see you through bro, I'm in a similar case so I understand exactly how you feel. Your mum is toxic and you should be grateful you are man enough to earn your own income else she could have made life a living hell for you.
My advise is that you should be prayerful cos mothers always have a way of manipulating anything that has to do with their children. Be prayerful and get close to God bro.
thanks bro hope you pull through it’s really not easy to put up with parents at this age

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Johnsown1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baba I will advise you to build yourself as a man that you are and leave them with their gossip if only if.

Your doing something useful with your life so that you won't go back to beg for food or money from them.

You will be able to give your your cousin a better life by providing for her, leading her and training her.
Please don't allow devil to use you to hurt your cousin or sleep with her.

Hustle big,save some cash and relocate to a place that they don't know then build yourself and her`s too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Johnsown1:
Baba I will advise you to build yourself as a man that you are and leave them with their gossip if only if.

Your doing something useful with your life so that you won't go back to beg for food or money from them.

You will be able to give your your cousin a better life by providing for her, leading her and training her.
Please don't allow devil to use you to hurt your cousin or sleep with her.

Hustle big,save some cash and relocate to a place that they don't know then build yourself and her`s too.

that has always been the plan work hard not to beg anyone or be dependent, thanks for this anyways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by bestdefender: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nna men , o remember my days at my aunty house in Lagos , I went through hell,after that I swore never to maltreat anybody staying with me ,even if na maid she must go the same school with my children treated lik my child, if my wife dare maltreat that person marriage is over I do tell every girl I date this story so that tomorrow you won't say I didn't tell you. Anyways ...........Fck all all

38 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways To Earn Respect From People / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.