Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! (30615 Views)

The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by AfroKnight: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Some men would see a stubborn babe who never listens to reason (a woman who believes her own way is the only way) and they would marry her. Why? Because she’s beautiful? If you can accept such bad behaviour from her, what of your kids? Wouldn’t she make life unbearable for your kids later on? This is what OP is going through. This story reminds me of a babe I avoided long ago. Very stubborn and opinionated.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't really understand, do you get attracted to your relatives of opposite sex?

yemmit90:

Let me be honest with you as an adult, it is very wrong for you to stay in the same apartment with your cousin who have been rejected by your parent. It"s a total disrespect to your parent.

The best you could've done is to lend her money to complete the house rent for herself alone. Psychologically, you have little love/lust/soft spot for your cousin but you will never agree with yourself or anyone. My advise for you is to stay away from that girl and find your own apartment. The more you keep fighting for her, the more she keep loving you, and sooner or later, you will find yourself having sex with her and got her pregnant. This will happen except you act fast now.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by EnuanwaKelly: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
1.You should not arrest your mom , that’s a bad decision that will hunt you in future..
2.you should not have allowed your mom or any member of your family to know your new location ..
3. It’s not advisable to sleep in the same room with your cousin or any opposite sex you’re not in romantic relationship with , , there’s limitation to how far you can deal with temptation .
4. If your cousin is 28 years , then she’s hold enough to stand on her own, you’re 25 and husling day and night , she should find something doing too , tbh, it’s expected of her to be in serious relationship..
5. You can’t totally neglect your family , but for the time being, ignore then .
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by OnyeMmeri: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
I read this many times over till I was able to figure out the story.

One thing I'll advise you is you is that you should never consider writing for a living, else you'll never earn a dime.
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by JohnAOne: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
greatness77:
Why did u allow her to know d place u are staying, same happened to me and i tear race rent new apartment after many years they have been calling and beging me to atleast pick call, u shouldnt have allowed anybody to know where u are staying
Exactly...
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by StylesX: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

Pls mind my errors it’s my first.

So my mom and I haven’t been on best of terms when I was staying with them, my mom is a kind of person that if it doesn’t go her way or if you don’t do what she wants you are her enemy.

I left owerri march last year to come stay with my parents and since then it’s been hell, my moms urge to control everything that happens in your life is too much if you don’t do it she removes you from the circle of her children,

What do I mean by that let’s assume they don’t have food in the house n you have 5h with you, you go to buy something to eat cause you didn’t eat since morning after coming back from work n my mom sees you she I’ll pick offense won’t talk to you for a week, saying why during you bring the money let her cook for her children, and mind you we are seven boys in the house.

Now to the main part, her younger sister that died 2018 and the husband got married to another lady that ended up maltreating the kids The elder sister which is my cousin was always in battle with her step mom spiritual n physical, she says she wanted to leave the house n come to my moms place in Abuja which the dad was happy s was bout cause he was tired of her.

Her dad called my mom she picked her up n brought her to Abuja to start a new life, fast forward to recently the dad chased her younger brother too out of the house he had to sleep on the street and in the morning we boarded a bus to Abuja for him he came with no cloth or bag just how he was, then after that he and my mom started having issues. Mind you me n my cousin and mom have already started having issues but let’s skip that for now.

The boy is 15 years old, he said he saw my brother peeing on the ground in the toilet which is my younger brother who is also 13 they are age mates, so he said he told him to stop peeing on the ground and pee in the wc that what if another person comes now the toilet wil be smelling then that he (my younger brother started shouting at him), saying it’s his toilet he I’ll pee where he wants to.

So they had an argument and my cousins brother went to report to my mom, my mom started shouting at him that why would he tell him not to pee on the floor that is he mad like that like that, The boy was shocked at he response n said he wants to go back to his house in Lagos where they just chased him out from mind you this was just 3 weeks after he came,

Then my mom started ranting and saying that it’s my cousins that’s eating all of my money in this house mind you I was at work I was ent home,

My cousin didn’t utter a word too she was avoid the trouble that was brewing the, Dad came back the boy told my dad I was crying saying that he wants to go back to his house the next day he boarded the next bus and left till the date of typing this my mom hasent called him a 15yr old boy that lost his mom n took you as his mum,

So back to me from there you could see the trouble at home it got to a point my mom was saying I was sleeping with my cousin which came as a shook to me cause I’m never home anything to just stain my name or get me angry so she planned with my dad and they started telling my cousin to pack her things and leave the house someone that came to you for shelter cause they said her stepmom wanted to kill her my mom got a revelation that was if she goes back she’d die.

My mom played deaf to that one and kept on insisting she should go back and leave her house and being I was already planning to get an apartment for myself December my cousin called her dad her dad sent her half of the rent and we paid n moved in together since we left the house my mom has been calling all my uncles and aunties telling them that I’m sleeping with my sister which is absolutely wrong on all levels spoiling my name here and there, honestly I really couldn’t care much bebut I’m just disappointed is this how a mum should behave, it was from me not going to church on Sunday to her having issues with my dog saying we were too close or I was to close to my dog then to this now pls someone should just analyze this story and render your advice,

Now they are calling me threatening me that they I’ll use police to arrest me n my cousin n send her back to her fathers house not knowing that her dad was the one that sent her part of the payment, I’m not scared of anyone really cause the useless uncles I have haven’t sent me a kobo since my lifetime then they all want to come n start spilling trash now.

Sorry for the epistle if you made it this far I love you.

Update: guys she my mom came to my house this morning just this morning and saw my cousin I didn’t even know why I let her in in the first place, she saw my cousin and started dragging her cloths almost tearing them and making her naked in front of my younger brothers she brought to my house and was shouting chewing a nuisance even went to all my neighbors knocked on their doors and was shouting to them that I’m sleeping with my cousin tho she spoke Igbo or was speaking Igbo and there are calabar people guys pls what kind of life is this I have left their house still they don’t want me to rest, went to report to my dad and all he could say was and so,

I’m thinking of reporting the case to a police station first then next time they come here to cause a nuisance in my apartment they’d be arrested.
I can relate to this very much, but my question is, why did you tell them where you you packed to in the first place, how did they know your new location? And why are you living close, you can't move to another local government? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
EhischemNg:

She is 28years...she has a man as a boyfriend

Broda what is this man doing??

Why do you two have to move in together when the root cause of the problem was the relationship btw both of you... From fry pan to fire (your first mistake).

You moved to a new apartment and still found a way to let your mumci know where you stay (mistake number 2).... What were expecting by moving out when u know the kind of person your mum is

Broda u have been in a relationship for 3years though u are young wat is stopping u from going to see the girls parents with ur parents ( that would first create a diversion from your cousin and kill any thought from your family about you and your cousin for that main time)

Your cousin is 28years
The cousin's bf is 28 not the cousin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by CrudeSon: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hope you are not sleeping with your cousin cos in a every flame there is fire....na my bestie na my bestie na so pant shifted.
Get your cousin another place before cold make you hit her pus...y angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by prince4pro2: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Tell your uncle's and your mom to swear with your village deity if she is sure you are sleeping with your cousin. Call your uncle's and your family members tell them you are ready to swear with your village deity and watch how everyone will avoid you.
The best advice so far . Ibu onye igbo. Tuu ha mmo( involve any native doctor from your village) am speaking from experience. Police go cost you even if them don go police u go see as everyone will avoid you. Am a witness how fast this solution works
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Elsueno: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You said you are 7boys in total, and when you were with your family, your female cousin came to stay there? That was totally wrong. No female cousin can be safe with 7 males in a home, it's only a matter of time, you people will sexually abuse her, that is the truth and that is what a sensible person would fear. Now you have taken her away to stay alone, it is wrong. Prevention is better than cure. If you were a girl it wouldn't matter, but you are a guy for God's sake. Try and get connected to an aunt who can accommodate your cousin. You should also return her rent money which her dad gave her.

My cousin FEMALE stayed with OUR AUNT till she got married DESPITE EIGHT MALES plus me way dey spend my short holidays during uni days... Nothing happened! , No any sexual harassment.

Not every household is full of deplorable people

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Helper1991(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

So my mom and I haven’t been on best of terms when I was staying with them, my mom is a kind of person that if it doesn’t go her way or if you don’t do what she wants you are her enemy.

I left owerri march last year to come stay with my parents and since then it’s been hell, my moms urge to control everything that happens in your life is too much if you don’t do it she removes you from the circle of her children,

What do I mean by that let’s assume they don’t have food in the house n you have 5h with you, you go to buy something to eat cause you didn’t eat since morning after coming back from work n my mom sees you she I’ll pick offense won’t talk to you for a week, saying why during you bring the money let her cook for her children, and mind you we are seven boys in the house.

Now to the main part, her younger sister that died 2018 and the husband got married to another lady that ended up maltreating the kids The elder sister which is my cousin was always in battle with her step mom spiritual n physical, she says she wanted to leave the house n come to my moms place in Abuja which the dad was happy s was bout cause he was tired of her.

Her dad called my mom she picked her up n brought her to Abuja to start a new life, fast forward to recently the dad chased her younger brother too out of the house he had to sleep on the street and in the morning we boarded a bus to Abuja for him he came with no cloth or bag just how he was, then after that he and my mom started having issues. Mind you me n my cousin and mom have already started having issues but let’s skip that for now.

The boy is 15 years old, he said he saw my brother peeing on the ground in the toilet which is my younger brother who is also 13 they are age mates, so he said he told him to stop peeing on the ground and pee in the wc that what if another person comes now the toilet wil be smelling then that he (my younger brother started shouting at him), saying it’s his toilet he I’ll pee where he wants to.

So they had an argument and my cousins brother went to report to my mom, my mom started shouting at him that why would he tell him not to pee on the floor that is he mad like that like that, The boy was shocked at he response n said he wants to go back to his house in Lagos where they just chased him out from mind you this was just 3 weeks after he came,

Then my mom started ranting and saying that it’s my cousins that’s eating all of my money in this house mind you I was at work I was ent home,

My cousin didn’t utter a word too she was avoid the trouble that was brewing the, Dad came back the boy told my dad I was crying saying that he wants to go back to his house the next day he boarded the next bus and left till the date of typing this my mom hasent called him a 15yr old boy that lost his mom n took you as his mum,

So back to me from there you could see the trouble at home it got to a point my mom was saying I was sleeping with my cousin which came as a shook to me cause I’m never home anything to just stain my name or get me angry so she planned with my dad and they started telling my cousin to pack her things and leave the house someone that came to you for shelter cause they said her stepmom wanted to kill her my mom got a revelation that was if she goes back she’d die.

My mom played deaf to that one and kept on insisting she should go back and leave her house and being I was already planning to get an apartment for myself December my cousin called her dad her dad sent her half of the rent and we paid n moved in together since we left the house my mom has been calling all my uncles and aunties telling them that I’m sleeping with my sister which is absolutely wrong on all levels spoiling my name here and there, honestly I really couldn’t care much bebut I’m just disappointed is this how a mum should behave, it was from me not going to church on Sunday to her having issues with my dog saying we were too close or I was to close to my dog then to this now pls someone should just analyze this story and render your advice,

Now they are calling me threatening me that they I’ll use police to arrest me n my cousin n send her back to her fathers house not knowing that her dad was the one that sent her part of the payment, I’m not scared of anyone really cause the useless uncles I have haven’t sent me a kobo since my lifetime then they all want to come n start spilling trash now.

Update: guys she my mom came to my house this morning just this morning and saw my cousin I didn’t even know why I let her in in the first place, she saw my cousin and started dragging her cloths almost tearing them and making her naked in front of my younger brothers she brought to my house and was shouting chewing a nuisance even went to all my neighbors knocked on their doors and was shouting to them that I’m sleeping with my cousin tho she spoke Igbo or was speaking Igbo and there are calabar people guys pls what kind of life is this I have left their house still they don’t want me to rest, went to report to my dad and all he could say was and so,

I’m thinking of reporting the case to a police station first then next time they come here to cause a nuisance in my apartment they’d be arrested.

Thank you for seeking for counsel from us. My advice is simple snd direct.
First, if you mum attends a Church, go to the Pastor and report her. Tell the Pastor nothing but the truth, so he can call her for questioning and counsel.
Second, don't abandon your cousin, hold her tight in this fight and keep taking care of her before street boys will start buying her indomie and egg to sleep with her.... It won't be good if she become a prey to boys because of hunger and mistreatment.
Thirdly, if all your effort in resolving this issues with your mum, relocate to another part of Abuja if you can't move to Lagos, then change your phone number for at least three months, if your mum has compassion or conscience she will be looking for way to reconcile with you and your cousin.

Forthly, it seems your mum is outrightly jobless( sorry for calling her names). Because if she was working, she won't be having this time to terrorize your life.

Fifthly, you need to take this matter to God. Pray about it and get clarity on what to do next.... Don't dare arrest your parents, the whole matter will turn against you and their curses may affect you.

Sign: Counsellor. Samuel God'svoice Ojua
Twitter: @Ojua10
Instagram:.@voiceojua
Tik Tok @Voiceojua

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Helper1991(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

First, if your mum attends a Church, go to the Pastor and report her. Tell the Pastor nothing but the truth, so he can call her for questioning and counsel.
Second, don't abandon your cousin, hold her tight in this fight and keep taking care of her before street boys will start buying her indomie and egg to sleep with her.... It won't be good if she become a prey to boys because of hunger and mistreatment.
Thirdly, if all your effort in resolving this issues with your mum, relocate to another part of Abuja if you can't move to Lagos, then change your phone number for at least three months, if your mum has compassion or conscience she will be looking for way to reconcile with you and your cousin.

Forthly, it seems your mum is outrightly jobless( sorry for calling her names). Because if she was working, she won't be having this time to terrorize your life.

Fifthly, you need to take this matter to God. Pray about it and get clarity on what to do next.... Don't dare arrest your parents, the whole matter will turn against you and their curses may affect you.

Tik Tok @Voiceojua
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by OhiOfIhima: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
You need to high at some point, go to ur parents house, while going, make sure you have a vr long Cutlass with you... Stay at the front of ur parents house, say it loud that nobody should ever step his or her legs in ur house, whoever try such, you will cut d person head with d Cutlass... Believe, everybody go maintain. Sometimes, desperate issue need a desperate approach. Your mommy wan show say she get mind.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
That how y'all blab. Then when it happens you say "devil" caused it.
Kriss216:

Myopic reasoning.

So, 25 year old man is not an adult?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by zumbigbo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wait....so your uncles are useless because they have not given you 1 kobo. Thunder fire your mouth. Na your uncle plan for you to enter this world. Na uncle dey scream rapatamata at the moment of milk delivery.

This is why Naija pikin dey foolish. Only monetary pipeline is the sole arbiter of whether a family member is useful.
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sorry to say you sad you have a bad parent and family... Don't let your mum come to your house and give her warning... Sometimes you just have to show them maara
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Fapemz: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

Consider reporting the case to the largest family in the world ....Brekete family
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You said you are 7boys in total, and when you were with your family, your female cousin came to stay there? That was totally wrong. No female cousin can be safe with 7 males in a home, it's only a matter of time, you people will sexually abuse her, that is the truth and that is what a sensible person would fear. Now you have taken her away to stay alone, it is wrong. Prevention is better than cure. If you were a girl it wouldn't matter, but you are a guy for God's sake. Try and get connected to an aunt who can accommodate your cousin. You should also return her rent money which her dad gave her.

I know you are trying to help her, but it's wrong to live together like that without some adults around.
They are all adults in their 20s.
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by djmickymouse(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

This is a tricky situation! Family is family my brother, you need to apply wisdom here if your gf stays alone I'd suggest you move your cousin there and still take care of them to the best of your ability and tell her to get all these secretary job or something to help keep her mind occupied, and just never arrest your mum, trust me I can relate very well, keep showing her love she will understand you one day

✌️Peace

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
EhischemNg:

She is 28years...she has a man as a boyfriend

Broda what is this man doing??

Why do you two have to move in together when the root cause of the problem was the relationship btw both of you... From fry pan to fire (your first mistake).

You moved to a new apartment and still found a way to let your mumci know where you stay (mistake number 2).... What were expecting by moving out when u know the kind of person your mum is

Broda u have been in a relationship for 3years though u are young wat is stopping u from going to see the girls parents with ur parents ( that would first create a diversion from your cousin and kill any thought from your family about you and your cousin for that main time)

Your cousin is 28years yet she doesn't seem to be working or catering for herself well enough...if she was doing something and aiding the house your mumci for no dey complain like ds Bros...

No body would want to marry a 28yrs old lady that doesn't have a plan of her own broda...from the look of thing she is already a liability to u..

She doesn't have friends in other state she could stay with for the main time ehh..is she such a bad person nobody would accommodate her except from her cousin

To be sincere I don't blame your mum so much though she is ....... You and your cousin are grown enough to make decisions dt shouldn't worsen the issue at hand...not the fry pan to fire decision u made by staying together

In a way I am starting to think your gf might even complain about the closeness between you two..

Advise
Your cousin should get her self something tangible to do

She should leave the state or stay far away from you for the main time. Probably she is now so dependent on you dt she don't think about what she can do??

You self, let your gf come around more often and probably get to she her family and introduce her to yours
thanks for your contribution sir, but first of all my cousin isint 28 her boyfriend is she is 23 I’m 25 I’ve not met my gfs people cause I’m not ready yet, my cousin works in the fashion industry tailoring precisely and she earns daily.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by djmickymouse(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
zumbigbo:
Wait....so your uncles are useless because they have not given you 1 kobo. Thunder fire your mouth. Na your uncle plan for you to enter this world. Na uncle dey scream rapatamata at the moment of milk delivery.

This is why Naija pikin dey foolish. Only monetary pipeline is the sole arbiter of whether a family member is useful.

If only you read the article!!! Why are you this bitter?? Are you his mum?? You sound so stupid trying to be relevant, and hey if you don't contribute to the lives of your nephews and nieces, try to stay the fu*ck away from their business �

✌️Peace
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
tmoneyu:
Nwanne, if you want to succeed, shun your family, believe and hope in God, bro what u need now is to concentrate, learn skill like tiling, Wall Screeding, painting, there is money in it if u are passionate about it, I am a cab man and I make more than 250k, shun social media, I have a wealthy family but shun them and hustle for my self. Don't ever look for a salary job, it doesn't worth it
thank you so much I really needed this, and yes I have digital skills I program I’m a videographer and photographer the only thing holding me from establishing my own studio is the funds to start that’s why I’m working currently to be able to save up and pursue my dreams and truly salary job is nonsense, after all the insults you’d still have to push through regardless
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
IAMBlesssed:
I don't really understand, do you get attracted to your relatives of opposite sex?

like pls help me ask like someone getting attracted sexually to his mom, isint that disgusting na
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Anndrew(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
zakkxx:
Why you go buy food they eat alone? Are u dat wicked? If your mom refuses to give u food, u for grow up de type this rubbish? I de shame for u ooo
..u are truly son of a bastard...idiot..thunder fire u..
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by zumbigbo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=djmickymouse post=109874683]

If only you read the article!!! Why are you this bitter?? Are you his mum?? You sound so stupid trying to be relevant, and hey if you don't contribute to the lives of your nephews and nieces, try to stay the fu*ck away from their business �

✌️Peace[/quo

Bumbaclaaaart! With your nose wider than creek canoe. Na my post you wan sniff abi?

Peace

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Shaddymie(f): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Not to block their lines alone, they shouldn't have know your location.
quote author=Localgrandpa post=109818154]Bros your phone no get blocking? Make you block anyone way dey stress you. U sef too send. Ignore them enough they'll find someone else to bug[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by zizzley(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
I do hope we heard everything, although your mom raiding your house is a big red flag.

I believe everyone should be reasonable in dealings. Can't just make a conclusion off of what's in front of us, not knowing what all culminated into driving things this far... Could be you both fueling the issues.

Did you ever try discussing the matters? Approach to issues are very vital. Not just working with notions.

Albeit some the things described do make your mom sound unreasonable. But from some situations I have make me to look twice.
Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Helper1991:

First, if your mum attends a Church, go to the Pastor and report her. Tell the Pastor nothing but the truth, so he can call her for questioning and counsel.

Tik Tok @Voiceojua
thank you so much for this sir, that’s the exact thing I’m t try into to avoid reason why I’m taking care of them cause I knew how her mom fought for me when I went to stay with them in Lagos in 2018 she wouldn’t mind fighting her husband so me and my elder brother then would feel comfortable like some people are saying the man chased me and my brother out of his house cause he has only girls as daughters and he was scared of us,but this lady fought tooth and Nail so we could stay

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Stevenbright(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
I accommodated her cause my mom was chasing her out of the house to go where back to where the step mom would see her to finish off, we left now I don’t still see why there’s a problem with that you never wanted her and me I’m the stupid don of the house no p I left them they are now calling telling me to tell her to leave my house, pls where is that done

You are doing great but please make sure the relationship between you and your cousin remains that of brother and sister to put the devil to shame so that your parents will not have any reason to say "we said it"!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by thinkmoney(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

I will advice u bring that 15year old cousin to join u people asap. Your staying alone with your female cousin may not put you in a very good position to fight your fight. Try and be as transparent as u can.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by Cityboy08: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cityboy08:
Good evening everyone

I don’t really know how his post got this much attention, but I read every single one of your contributions and liked them I’m really overwhelmed by the love and hate at the same time but all in all I appreciate,

Another update: she knew where I was staying cause my elder brother brought her, I took my elder brother as a witness when I went to pay for the apartment I didn’t know he would bring her here, secondly my cousin works in a fashion industry and she earns daily, she’s not 28 her boyfriend is she is 23 I’m 25, she’s too young to be going though all this at this tender age.

I’m taking her in cause like I mentioned in the post when her mom was alive and I and my elder brother went to Lagos. Her dad chased us out cause he has only girls as children my cousin being the eldest then only one son but my aunty fought him for us so we could stay and not sleep on the street, that’s my reason for fighting for her at this time of her need

Again thank you all for the love and to the kids that pushed this to front page, I love you I guys

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! by uptownemmygee(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
I wonder how your dad survive with your mom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.