Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother (26436 Views)

Tinubu Visits Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, Mother Of Late President Yar'Adua / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2022
So osinbajo is smart like this??

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by PrinceMajestic: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, to fellow short memory Nigerians.
I don't understand what you mean. I think it you who is suffering most from amnesia you are accusing us of having. Have you forgotten how he handled the Boko Haram issue when it began with their first leader? How he quelled agitations in most treasured Niger Delta? He would have done more for Niger Delta if he didn't die, my then governor Ibori would have been president instead of the dumb pussy GEJ. See better take a chill pill, abi you want me to change am for you?
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Jerewise332(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2022
This is a mature mind playing a mature politics in a mature way.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by PrinceMajestic: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:

I know anambra people who hate Peter Obi but u can't deny the fact that peter obi is the most loved in SE.

The kind of passionate followership and displays PMB got during elections, no one has got that, not even GEJ got it in Otueke
I hear
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by lomprico(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Shooyie:
May the soul of Umar Musa Yaradua continue to rest in perfect peace.

The best president we ever had
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Carlylepneuma: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Banjo which kind underground movement be this nw?
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by lebete3000: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2022
alizma:
Osibanjo doing the key things. That visit alone can give 2m vote, only those that understand the northerners can relate. Until her death, that woman is like Yar Adua to the northerners

Na Buhari dey give Osinnbajo expo for this exam oh.

StarBoy just doing major doings while BAT just dey fly blindly & aimlessly about...

Buhari na silent bad guy walahi...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by OlawaleBammie: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Buhari don Dey give this man cheat code
God bless you bro

Exactly wat i tot
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by lebete3000: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:

I know anambra people who hate Peter Obi but u can't deny the fact that peter obi is the most loved in SE.

The kind of passionate followership and displays PMB got during elections, no one has got that, not even GEJ got it in Otueke

Abiola got beyond that...
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Sergioaguero: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Great Move in anticipation secretly vying for post meanwhile check out our

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by IamCookie(f): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
lebete3000:

Na Buhari dey give Osinnbajo expo for this exam oh.

StarBoy just doing major doings while BAT just dey fly blindly & aimlessly about...

Buhari na silent bad guy walahi...

Anytime, anyday , i'd always prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu. Maybe cos i am a Lagosian and i understand Tinubu's personality. I agree with you that PMB will assist PYO in achieving this feat...

You will see how it'll go during the coded Primaries. BAT will be surprised by the outcome

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Marpol2021(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Life no balance ooo, children ought to bury their parents but things are fallen apart. Mama have bury her two sons already. Hmmm 2023 gonna be hot.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Gorgeous1guy(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Coded campaign.
If u eventually get ur party's ticket.... Then u will definitely have my vote.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by lagosrd: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Y now.....politics
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by gaskiyamagana: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
ButterBurger:
Next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Testimony1988(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Hmmmm.. This one he is visiting everybody
hahahaha, politics.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Testimony1988(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Wow, I see the resemblance, and she's still strong.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by YorubaKing: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2022
I'm suspicious of a 'Funsho Williams' end to this guy.

Tinubu might end up killing him like he killed Funsho Williams. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by danhans(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Campaign don start
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by ArewaNorth: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2022
The mother of Fmr President, Fmr VP, mother of 3 Fmr first ladies.
What a fruitful womb!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by GominaJanka(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2022
May GOD grant the old WOMAN health and long life bejahi SEIDUL UJUD (s.a.w), she is a woman of faith. May GOD grant his son UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA janati firdaus bi'darajati SHEHU AHMADU TIJJANNI r.t.a. May GOD bless the entire YAR'ADUA's family bi'siri GOUSU ZAMANI WA ZAMADANI ALH BAYE INYAS r.t.a.
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by manunitedbabes: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Abeg come visit me I lost my Granny plsss
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
naija4life247:

That short devil wants to be unfortunate ni, and we shall help him.

Your words are too expensive, honestly. If you are for Tinubu, then you have to thread carefully with your chosen words. If you are as fortunate as Osinbajo, you won't be here on Nairaland vomiting all these bitter words. Think about it.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by OBALOLA55(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2022
nickyj19:
shey ewa okay undecided
HALE AND HEARTY cool
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by eminikansoso(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Shooyie:
May the soul of Umar Musa Yaradua continue to rest in perfect peace.
One of most Blessed woman in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
muykem:
VP Yemi Osinbajo paid a courtesy visit to the mother of late President Umar Musa Yaradua in Katsina State, today.
This is touching...
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Grandkay21(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
While he remain silent and busy getting the blessings of those that matters, others are flying around meeting their fellow demons.

2023 will humble many.

#God bless Nigeria
#God liberate Biafra
# God bless Anambra
#God bless Prof.Yemi Osibanjo
#God bless Mr. Governor Soludo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Invictuse: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
You Igbos are so not wise. Tinubu or Osibanjo is a win for any Yoruba to teach you jews from hell a lesson. Oshibajo becoming the president is different from Peter Peter Obi or sleepy Anyim that slept his destiny away as president.

OBALOLA55:
SEUNMSG AND HEADSMASHER ARE ALREADY IN SEVERE PAIN grin
Re: Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother by Elimon(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2022
The only Northerner I've every taken as a Nigerian and not a Northerner.... Umaru Musa Yar'adua... So loved by all

Now this is the next president of Nigeria
Screenshot this...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka / David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.