Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency (20177 Views)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Jerryherd: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
APC and PDP are about to cash out with Nomination form sales
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by everythinggirly(f): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
RichDad1:
Igbo people, one of your Fulani lord and savior has declared o. Oya dump Ayim and Queue behind him ASAP. cheesy cheesy cheesy

FoolaniHellman:
I find it pathetic that igbos would say APC is Amala & Ewedu party and so on and would chest beat that APC can't win any election in the East but they want the Amala and Ewedu ticket Zoned to them crying foul but it's glaring PDP is zoning their Presidential ticket to the North for sure! So who are the Okoros trying to deceive

Igbos only support Fulani to spite political opportunist in Southwest for not playing fair in southern politics and being their fellow southern brothers keeper.

It is to sabotage the work of the political opportunist until they play fair in southern politics.

Yoruba’s should embrace their southern brothers in the east. The south needs to be one to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by klawaaa: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Do you now want the blemished and corruption tagged Thief Tinubu (in Tambulwa voice) to be the next president of Nigeria?
ImmaculateJOE:
These NW people have guts, so after Buhari they still want to retain power..?

Those attacking southwest should look at the picture below and see that NW are the most greedy set of people, yet they are the worst when it comes to governance, they have ruled for 21 years and still counting, yet they are not satisfied, plus their years as VPs..

Anyways, I implore you all to support HE Peter Obi for President, he has the capacity to turn around fortune of the nation for good, be rest assured that the future of your kids are secured, and he will build a solid foundation that his successors can build upon.

God Bless HE Peter Obi and the lovers of Democracy
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by ablejesus26(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. All we want is politics without bloodshed and bitterness.
Good evening my adorable fellow patriotic Nigerians. Please, I plead with you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Ignore the naysayers and bitter bigoted tribesmen who peddle lies, bigotry, bitterness and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju Tinubu is not from their tribe, religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

You sell out your candidate in such a negative and bad manner �
It's on records that there have been more people from Tinubu's tribe saying no to his unholy ambition than any other tribe in the Country,so what are you talking about undecided
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Nonexisting: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
I find it pathetic that igbos would say APC is Amala & Ewedu party and so on and would chest beat that APC can't win any election in the East but they want the Amala and Ewedu ticket Zoned to them crying foul but it's glaring PDP is zoning their Presidential ticket to the North for sure! So who are the Okoros trying to deceive
How does this gibberish relate to the topic?

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Mccullum: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sinnmata:
Anybody except Tinubu

Pull him down syndrome worrying you, any body except Tinubu according to you, what a life!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by klawaaa: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
You mean the blemished and corruption tagged Thief Tinubu ?
FreeStuffsNG:
Good evening my adorable fellow patriotic Nigerians. Please, I plead with you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Ignore the naysayers and bitter bigoted tribesmen who peddle lies, bigotry, bitterness and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju Tinubu is not from their tribe, religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Thank you.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by klawaaa: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
You mean the blemished and corrupted tagged Thief Tinubu?
aspabay:
Only Jagaban is qualified.

Others are jokers
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Rajiolaade: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terorislam:
The only person who does not deserve to be in rise is that brown teethed old fool
upload your papa make we see , wealth and fame he's no match these are obvious.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by ZEBrite: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
He only declared in Sokoto state and for Sokoto alone.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by udomas(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/governor-tambuwal-joins-2023-race-formally-declares-for-presidency/

Imagine and as competent as Mr. Peter Obi is, he's still waiting on Atiku for him to declare.

Please he should declare, himself and Dave Umahi seem to be the best SE candidate going by their achievements at state level as governors.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
You're from north west oga.
Buhari from north west will be concluding his 8yrs by next year. Make una dey fear God na
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by aspabay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
ayindejimmy:

If only Jagaban is qualified then Nigeria is in trouble.

You mean, out of over 200 million people only one person is qualified?

Seems English is hard for you. In this context I'm talking about the contenders. So far only BAT is qualified, others are pretenders.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Halo22: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Last last he will clinch the senatorial ticket of his zone.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by aspabay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
klawaaa:
You mean the blemished and corrupted tagged Thief Tinubu?

I don't have time for pigs
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by aspabay(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
edmaraja:

The only people pained here are your parents who are pained that they gave birth to a brainless idiot like you.

Your parents are already ashamed of you, it's no surprise.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Theoarhics: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anyone is better than Buhari
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by sematec(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
all these presidential candidates are too much
all of them should write exam and interview.
we should narrow them i cant stand long in the sun for good for nothing to offer presidential candidates

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by mymadam(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mummyfour:
... vote mummyfour for president.

I will put AC for the whole street.

A crate of egg will be #200, and 1 full chicken will be #250.

A litre of fuel will be #20, and most importantly we will make space for all our corrupt old politicians in kuje prison.

Which of my manifesto do you agree with grin?

You have my vote dear. Ignore the naysayers cheesy
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by baumolina(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Someone that cannot fix Sokoto State wants to rule Nigeria ���
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Easylifelomo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terorislam:
The only person who does not deserve to be in rise is that brown teethed old fool
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President by the grace of God
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Masterito(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Bantu10: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you.

You cannot mention politics without bloodshed and tinubu in the same sentence. We all know how he murdered Funsho Williams

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Mummyfour(f): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
mymadam:

You have my vote dear. Ignore the naysayers cheesy
thanks jare.

Oya let's go there grin grin
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by orisa37: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by MrALIVE: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
ethnic tribalistic idiotic bigot.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by ayindejimmy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:

Seems English is hard for you. In this context I'm talking about the contenders. So far only BAT is qualified, others are pretenders.

In your twisted opinion, Mr English, what are the qualities of a presidential hopeful?
The person must have stolen more than enough to be dimmed qualified?
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Amah70: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
This man is one of the Nigeria no go ever be in peace. He is always seeking for power for his Fulani. While Tambuwal was PDP Speaker of the HoR, he was working for a notherner, Muhammadu Buhari, in APC to take over power.

He succeded. He now wants to take over from Buhari.

Selfishness fully exemplified by Alhaji Tambuwal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] / Buhari Didn’t Need NJC To Appoint Me – Acting CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.