Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open (16487 Views)

APC Under Pressure To Throw Presidential Contest Open / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by deji17: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kosoco:
Peter the Rock

Peter the sand.. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by deji17: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:
In other words, I'll contest if they will dash it to Igbos

Ball less Peter Obeef. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Invictuse: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oh so your deluded tribe can insult Buhari Tinubu Amaechi Akpabio Fashola etch buy you don't want an exposed criminal to be labelled as the criminal he is ?! No wonder your entire tribe us being ridiculed in Nigeria.

Fools call others haters but is it your tribe that hates Fulanis Yorubas Hausas Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Ijaw South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Tunisians Indians Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans n many others.

Do we call your deluded tribe lovers then. Imagine a hopeless tribe segregating a section of his own as OSU. What a funny ridiculous tribe.

Fedelma:
. If call him criminal then it you & entire tribe is the bigger thieves. Haters will never see good thing in life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Invictuse: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don't worry I will come if you open Anambra state fund to me to start looting N250M cash like Peter Pandora criminal Obi then back it up with depositing over $500M exposed by Pandora paper to have been found in Peter Peter Obi's daughter's foreign account.

Carlyscales:

Come back and earn our respect. When you become a billionaire, chairman of a bank, board member of other banks/companies, and over 200 containers at once on high sea without earning a dime from govt or her contracts.

Come back and earn our respect when you have grown family spare funds of like $15m and is willing to abandon same in this nijja mess of economy in the name of politics. When there's no law anywhere in nig stopping you repatriating same to better economy.

Pls remind us what tinubu, Atiku, Saraki etc had before they came into government.
And what they would have worth without
govt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Beress(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Okute
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by RALPHOW(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
One of the best Presidential candidates.
The only PDP Man that can get my vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by od501: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open, Zone To South ― Peter Obi

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-will-contest-2023-presidential-election-if-pdp-throws-contest-open-zone-to-south-%e2%80%95-peter-obi/

Obi is too good to be the president of this country. Me I want a northerner to continue so that the end of Nigeria will be very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by maestroferddi: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi Pandora the balless fugitive.

When the chance of VP is now slim with Atiku after the speculation that Atiku is trying to woo Wike, Obi the fugitive came out from his shell to stylishly declare.

He’s even scared to declare with his full chest.

I hope he doesn’t turn to a cry baby when he comes last in the PDP primaries.
Stop talking trash!

You are scared...it is so obvious...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Golan007: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
MOTOPARK:
hope your father that is not a bastard is richer and educated more than him,can’t we criticize someone constructively without insulting them.

You've been blind to the Tinubu insults àbí?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by LegendHero(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
Stop talking trash!

You are scared...it is so obvious...

Lol scared of Obi Pandora, the renowned fugitive?

You can even see that the criminal is damn scared to come out bluntly that he will be contesting. Why will I be scared of a cry baby that cannot even secure the 9th position in PDP primaries?

You yourself, do you believe Peter Obi can be elected Nigerian president?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Shikena(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pandora, don't be afraid. You don't need anybody's permission, man up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by specialmati(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Michelle70:
Go and sidon, ur transparency is questionable.
Obiano is the best from SE
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked nawa ooh what criteria did you use to measure to com to the conclusion that obiano is better than peter obi.na waah for you.let me tell you without ngige and peter obi .obiano planted of a ground men have fought on,anambra saw the light today because of ngige and peter obi this 2 guys fought .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please can clarify that all the Igbos demanding for an Igbo presidency, are making that demand from the PDP only.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Jostoman: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kosoco:
But what do you think if he becomes the president of this great nation
don't mind him
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Jostoman: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Peter Gregory Obi should not border himself about Nigeria because Nigerians does not deserve him.

We prefer to vote in another Buhari pro-max.
we don't expect any Tinubu supporter to like or praise OBI before now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Dogood4real(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good of him we are at ur back

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by MOTOPARK: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Golan007:

You've been blind to the Tinubu insults àbí?
go through my post on this forum,and see if they is any of such.my criticism is Welcome but on a constructive basis
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Patiently waiting for VP ticket
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Peter Gregory Obi should not border himself about Nigeria because Nigerians does not deserve him.

We prefer to vote in another Buhari pro-max.

Making it sound like peter Obi is the best thing after jollof rice??

It takes more than being an economist to be president. He must have empathy, team spirit and capacity. Peter Obi seems like a loner and not much is known about him post governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by micflo28(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Umahi remains the best bet for igbos. He has transformed Ebonyi. He is the only candidate worthy of returning APC to power from igbo extraction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Faisyl(f): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
can u drop your phone nos,probably anybody that wants to do video call,even if it is just to wish you well and say prayers for u.

Okay sir, I've DM you please respond before they ban me again
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by Carlyscales: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Don't worry I will come if you open Anambra state fund to me to start looting N250M cash like Peter Pandora criminal Obi then back it up with depositing over $500M exposed by Pandora paper to have been found in Peter Peter Obi's daughter's foreign account

I'm sure the $500m is in ur head
hallucinating. 250m bawo How much was anambra budget in 08

$15m was family funds invested abroad on the advise of his bankers.

. I'm currently doing same in my own little way. I'll not let the dump clueless leaders you elect detect in anyway the future of my children, period

I'm also certain you ain't quoting Pandora but just throwing figures around. I shouldn't have taken you seriously sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by MOTOPARK: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
I should not insult the bastard that was caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he governs Anambra state

Same fools exposed to have looted over $500M into his 13 year old daughter foreign account is who is should respect, with many other fraud cases O. Looting to buy brewery n build mall for himself all is still there O.

Sir, you have gone mad for telling to respect this criminal.

i don’t care about all these allegations because I’m not privy to the exact truth and fact of your baseless accusations .individuals all like you voted for buhari,thereby,putting a lot of families into impoverishment.you sounded as though you’re sensible, but you know pretty well you a complete fool without bearing.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by SavageResponse(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2022
SmartProf:
As long as u have the millions to waste on expression of interest form, you can contest...some politicians just waste money even when it's clear they won't win votes from their family compound. A certain Maduka comes to mind undecided

E no go better for Alex Nwankwo and co, dem do Godwin Maduka strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by BoBiafra(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Even though I will prefer a referendum right now in Nigeria not election;also I dont truly trust Nigerian politicians ;and that Pandora scandal.
Peter Obi was excellent as a FORMER Governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi was the only governor in Nigeria that didn't borrow any money to run Anambra state.He left money for Mr Willie Obiano to inherit.
His achievement was immaculate.

The former Governor who spoke in an interview in Abuja said he has clear records of his achievements in office adding that he also has records of the financial balance sheet of the state when he left office.

He was speaking against the backdrop of the data released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) which showed that the Federal Government and the states have sunk deeper into debt crisis.

He also debunked insinuations in some quarters indicating that he had demanded that his successor pay him the sum of N7 billion.

Obis said: “It is on record in this country, it is documented and I can prove it with every clear documented evidence that when I left office, I left over N25 billion in local investment for Anambra State.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/obiano-inherited-no-debt-anambra-gov.
I left over N25 billion in cash at the banks, and I left $156 million in the bank in Nigeria. Do you think anybody can leave such money and then go to tell the person he’s handing over to give him N7 billion, when I left over N75 billion?

“I would have taken it first and then give them the balance and I will still be in good shape. Let me use the dollar as example. Nobody has ever left one dollar in any State in Nigeria. I left $156 million. $30 million alone is over N7 billion. If I had taken $36 million and left $120, I would have still been a champion.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/obiano-inherited-no-debt-anambra-gov-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 2:07am On Feb 01, 2022
SmartProf:
As long as u have the millions to waste on expression of interest form, you can contest...some politicians just waste money even when it's clear they won't win votes from their family compound. A certain Maduka comes to mind undecided
Lolz. The fear of Peter the rock. Lolzzzz....Comparing Peter to maduka..biggest Mumu ever

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 2:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Go and sidon, ur transparency is questionable.
Obiano is the best from SE
And tinubu transparency is answerable. U support a known thief and castigate someone that was allegedly accused. I understand ur frustration. He is what the youths are clamouring for and e dey pain una

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 2:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Everybody de talk the Pandora criminal bastard self de talk.
Lolz. If dem check u well, na tinubu u dey support. 70years old man. Photo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Kosoco:
But what do you think if he becomes the president of this great nation
The best thing to have ever happened to this great country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Election, If PDP Throws Contest Open by rippa(m): 2:14am On Feb 01, 2022
iokpebholo:
Don't bother ursef sir, nigerians are just block heads dt will only reasonvia ethnic/religious sentiments....They will rather queue behind d renowned bullon van crook...Even ur kingsmen will always b foolish that dey will never come out and vote
Na most of them dey front so. U are saying obi transparency is questionable but u are supporting tinubu. Just imagine the kind of people we have in this country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu / Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards / NASS Leadership: PDP Takes Action Over Emergence Of Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.