Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi (254 Views)

Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by Health16: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Former Anambra Governor, Peter Obi has disclosed that he can only contest the 2023 presidential race if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) considered zoning its ticket to the southern region of Nigeria.

Obi, who contested alongside former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, made this known on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, in a post on his Twitter handle cited by Newsrand.

“Yes, I will step into the field to contest for the opportunity to serve this great country as President if my party, the @OfficialPDPNig, zones the ticket to the south. But if it is thrown open, Nigerians will also hear from me,” the tweet read.

https://newsrand.com/2022/02/01/why-i-will-contest-2023-presidential-race-peter-obi/
Re: Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by helinues: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2022
All the best sir

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by johnmartus(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Lol you will not win any state outside your region you can't even win all state in your region. Its not good to be tribalistic.
Re: Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2022
johnmartus:
Lol you will not win any state outside your region you can't even win all state in your region. Its not good to be tribalistic.
dont mind him,him never know wetin wan hit am

Though I really don't have anything against d guy but his so called supporters have created more enemies for him all in d name of promoting their candidate.

How can u want to promote your candidate and d first thing u will do is to insult every tribe,insult every politician,insult even d electorates n then present your angelic candidate.u will hear lines like

Nigerians are stupid and dumb,they won't vote u
Nigerians prefer to vote for idiots n thieves,is Peter obi an angel?
All tribes should leave their own darkness n embrace d light if they are not foolish
Nigerians are illiterates so they don't want u
Nigeria is too bad to vote a good person.

Just imagine how they are marketing him,if his supporters can act like this even when he hasn't emerge any flagbearer I can't imagine how they will act when he wins.

They are demarketing him thinking they are promoting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Thief
Re: Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2022
Zombies will gnash their tooth till eternity.

The painful lamentations just began. cheesy grin
Re: Why I Will Contest 2023 Presidential Race -peter Obi by Wazobia2216: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
johnmartus:
All the years Buhari contested and did not win, why didn't you say he was tribalistic

Some of you are very funny! You are the very thing you accuse others of!

(1) (Reply)

*2023: What Is Osinbajo Up To?* / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Gets Pastor Adeboye’s Nod / Kaduna Youth Leader Says Wike Is Overated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.