Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post (18778 Views)

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Gospel2Day: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Too early. Too soon, sir.
I don't know why you could not stay away from social media for just one month to fully heal and get to resolve the problem your adultery has caused and to be fully restored.
You should be under disciplinary suspension in your local church by now.
Crawl back to the Presence of God and stay there long enough to fully recover your lost strength and for your shorn hair to grow back.
May the rest of us learn from your fall.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by sw: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2022
He will still commit another one, he has been cruching on Stella Damasus for long.. ..
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by kingemaker(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Dey no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Ones it had been done, there is 95% chances of doing it again! That lady will lure you again!
Foreign spirit and fairness is a very powerful one against Africans. African spirit love everything white women!
Nonsense news and nonsense likening!

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by GodisFirst: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2022
That is the new, improved and re branded Sammy

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by shadrach77: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
Ma nigga where meshac and abednego at ?
grin grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
He should go and sin no more
how are you my old friend.

Those gbegile boys say make I greet you
how's BBNaija
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by silverlinen(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2022
This blaady hypocrite don dey use "God has saved me and i don't care what any man say" take cover him shame

Christians shaa
I move jare

6 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by AfroKnight: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
Nairaland resident feminists should learn from this Great woman.

A cheating husband is better than a cheating wife. Forgive him if you can.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by nachisunday(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2022
The wife no get senz at all
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by dochenaj: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2022
"God loves him just as he is". While that is true on some levels, but behind it is the devil's given interpretation to get you to be comfortable with your sin.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by tnerro1(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Congrats madam, your husband is now a father but you are not the mother
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
She had no choice, she must accept his imperfections ........

It's either she supports him in public and make him suffer in private or divorces him ......... grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by flokii: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2022
That guy is only showing remorse because he got caught, not that he has changed or anything.. He'll still go back and do the same crime again and again.

There is a big difference between morals and being religious.. Some claim to be religious but have no moral principles.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by pfadom: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Good luck.

I hope that's not face saving exercise that will result in suffering and smiling.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2022
The wife don shame dem, dem wey no get husband yet or anymore wey dey find union and members.
Lol
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Handsum64: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Christians without morals

Jesus died for nobody's sins

Every soul that sinneth shall die and face judgment
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by dankorode(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./8sfnX_WAVYIAAAAM/choujeki-eating-popcorn.gif[/img]
you dis Man with your funny meme video eh, this is the second time u ve make me laugh this morning.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by seunayantokun(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmmm... Na im dey take imself off, na im dey bring imself back. How sincere?
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by anambraamaka: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2022
nice
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by seunayantokun(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Too early. Too soon, sir.
I don't know why you could not stay away from social media for just one month to fully heal and get to resolve the problem your adultery has caused and to be fully restored.
You should be under disciplinary suspension in your local church by now.
Crawl back to the Presence of God and stay there long enough to fully recover your lost strength and for your shorn hair to grow back.
May the rest of us learn from your fall.
Shalom.

How else do we want him to tell us he has never been sincere?
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by OgwuEgo: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Mumu man.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by cunny88(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Why is he saying Jesus is crazy
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Davesaves(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
THE COVEN IS CERTAINLY BOILING THIS MOMENT...
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by chaloskyx: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
YOU ARE ALL DECIVING YOURSELVES AFTER BEGGING HER TO PLEASE LIKE YOU POST TO FORM A UNITED FRONT AS A FAMILY MUMU YOU ARE AN ADULTRER AND SHOULD NOT BE CALLED A PASTOR
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
He should go and sin no more

He will definitely sin again as he is just a blady hypocrite who is acting remorseful because this particular act of infidelity backfired. I bet he has had many other extra marital affairs in secret before this one that got his acts exposed. Fake man.of God.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
ButterBurger:
The wife don shame dem, dem wey no get husband yet or anymore wey dey find union and members.
Lol

She go shame dem but HIV fit go.shame am.in future with the kind dirty dog wey she marry.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

She go shame dem but HIV fit go.shame am.in future with the kind dirty dog wey she marry.
that's their own problem to solve not yours to get frustrated about
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Digmygold: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2022
ButterBurger:
that's their own problem to solve not yours to get frustrated about

Probably until the randy hypocrite locates your daughter and knacks her too. Na then e go turn to societal problem to solve. Nonsense.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by ButterBurger: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Digmygold:

Probably until the randy hypocrite locates your daughter and knacks her too. Na then e go turn to societal problem to solve. Nonsense.
are you not an hypocrite too?
Don't take it too personal on what's not your problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker’s Bridal Brunch In Greece Last Night (photos) / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.