Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Court Fixes Date To Decide Fate Of Rivers APC Congress,Amaechi Defeats Abe Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fixes Date To Decide Fate Of Rivers APC Congress,Amaechi Defeats Abe Again (392 Views)

You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians / BREAKING: Many Injured As Thugs Destroy APC Congress In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Afolabi Iwalewa, Gbadebo Odimayo Flogged At APC Congress In Ondo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Fixes Date To Decide Fate Of Rivers APC Congress,Amaechi Defeats Abe Again by kcmichael: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Justice IR Minakiri of the Rivers State High Court, Port Harcourt, has adjourned till the 15th of February, 2022, to deliver judgment in a matter instituted by Ogechi Ogwu-Edwin and three other members of the All Progressives Congress (APC)(Loyalist of Magnus Abe) and its former Caretaker Committee Chairman, Isaac Ogbobula.

Justice Minakiri also adjourned till the 23rd of February, 2022, in a suit by Alaibo Soibibo and three others against the APC and Ogbobula.

The two sets of plaintiffs are seeking an interlocutory injunction against the APC and its former Caretaker Committee Chairman in the state over the conduct of congresses in Rivers State, asking the court to order fresh congresses.

The claimants are praying the court to stop the APC from taking action concerning Congress following the alleged refusal by the APC for them to take part in the process.

When the matter came up for judgment today, Minakiri adjourned to 15th and 23rd for judgment due to her health condition.

According to Our Correspondent, the Presiding Judge, Justice I.R MINAKIRI said ” The claimants delayed their matter for over one month without effecting service, only to come yesterday, I tried my best to complete writing the judgment but no way, I can’t kill myself for something that has no meaning”

The matter has been Adjourned to 15th of February, 2022.

The position of the court gives way for the inauguration of Chairman-elect, Chief Emeka Beke, on Thursday in Abuja as scheduled by the Extraordinary Caretaker and Convention Planning Committee of the party.

Re: Court Fixes Date To Decide Fate Of Rivers APC Congress,Amaechi Defeats Abe Again by Salvador1: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
I see ameachi winning this,
I see Abe Tinubu puppet being sidelined,
I see afonjas throwing tantrums against Amechi.

This I have seen.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Oni Dumps PDP, To Unveil New Party Tuesday / Government To Support Ikeji Arondizuogu Festival 2022 / Is Tinubu Having The Best Ground Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.