Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage (29264 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / Pictures From The 5,000-Seater Nsukka Township Stadium Under Construction / Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Bobloco: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice...beautiful

Put head together to bring development to your region

Not some dog shit biafra and ipob dream and goal that will never be realised and actualized

Fight for president...and me as a real niggar will vote for that president from the east

Slawormiir, the Damnnnn niggar

Don't refer to Biafra as some dog shit stuff. Biafra existed before you were born and will exist after you are gone. It is a consciousness. Some of us may not like the IPOB approach but we cannot deny the fact that there is freedom of self determination and over 3 million people died for the Biafra cause and are still dying.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2022
angry sad LET THE DRIBBLING DRILLS BEGIN.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Osilama1: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Longevo:
Hmmm... The smallest stadium ever
this stadium can host a league match even Continental match self... In abroad stadiums like this can be source of revenue to govt... When teams lease or rent it...
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Almaigaa: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Iliterate,I am not Ibo

Emeka, quit denying your origin. When una don spoil una tribe, una go begin dey deny where una come from.

Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Kenmatt(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Truthfully, Enugu State is in the Hand of God
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by GHOSTTALK: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Renovation in a month time!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Almaigaa: 7:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Belial06:

You this helinues.. you keep using various accounts to attack people who disagree with you and call them Ibo grin

Your tears are delicious to me

This one na die hard Sympertiser of IPOB. I no get your time at all. grin

Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Promise47(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin Eungu state na scam I can remember when I went to that state for marathon race them gust suffer us carry money give Kenya and Ethiopian way come that day even when I was asking for assistant in transportation back home one guy there was telling me to sell my phone others where laughing and mocking me if not for my cousin I for still dy Eungu state God forbid say I go east I will never try it again eastners are too self I come in peace
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by AmazingELixir: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Belial06:
I say it again ..best trio in Nigeria

Sanwo Olu, Umahi and Obiano. These men are the trifecta of Excellence

undecided

Which of those three states you mentioned have anything to do with Nsukka...?
Which state is Nsukka located.....just rush to a thread and make statement anyhow.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Matrixlord2021: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
These people should stop building stadias with tracks .it doesn't make sense.its 5000 seater for Gods sake.
Havent they seen stadias like brentwood, tottenham hotspur, bedford or son other small ones with no track.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by JAWBONE(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Good but misplaced priorities

Enugu people need water more than football pitches
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice...beautiful

Not some dog shit biafra and ipob dream and goal that will never be realised and actualized

Fight for president...and me as a real niggar will vote for that president from the east
U are abnormal to think ur votes counts, when the people cry of marginalization and decide to quit the forced marriage, u think they have no reason for that, when some region has decided that other region will not rule the country by all means, use ur head
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Owologbo(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
OEPHIUS:
More
This one is competing Ozoro poly stadium.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Kinsalat619(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Tacky
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Owologbo(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2022
CXLVII:
White Elephant project!

Nigerians are not yet wise.

This are projects to siphon money.

Let the Governor tell us how much he spent to build that and we will continue from there…

I won’t be surprised if the cost is same with Emirate stadium.
I don't understand why people are praising this stadium (built by a governor) which is equivalent to what a polytechnic (Ozoro polytechnic) built.
they should be doing better than this.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Jalaw: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Why not build something magnificent?
This is just a township stadium.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Rick9(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if this country Hass issues with aesthetics by default. See how low standard this stadium is.
I believe that whatever is Worth doing is worth doing well or don't do it at all.
This country is still far behind in so many areas of human development.
Pardon me, but seriously I hate mediocrity more than anything and I don't associate myself with any traces of it.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Invictuse: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Did he build this disaster you celebrate with his money like you use to ask whenever Sawnoolu commissions a project.

Just look at the rubbish this fools are jubilating over, I swear this rubbish is not even up to the standard of the stadium in my secondary school na wa O.

SmartPolician:

Where are these people coming from, bikonu?
Do you have any idea how worthless naira has become? undecided

Although we know that Gov Ugwuanyi is a mediocre, he has really tried with this.

5k is small; Akpabio did 30k many years ago. Then again, Rivers State did 38k some years ago. To be fair though, it's in Nsukka, not in Enugu town.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by MumuYorubaBoy: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Where are these people coming from, bikonu?
Do you have any idea how worthless naira has become? undecided

Although we know that Gov Ugwuanyi is a mediocre, he has really tried with this.

5k is small; Akpabio did 30k many years ago. Then again, Rivers State did 38k some years ago. To be fair though, it's in Nsukka, not in Enugu town.

It's stupid to build a 30k capacity in a small town like Nsukka. 5k is a wise size.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by JOemmy(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Onogiede:
What's actually wrong for some naija to use their God given Church mind in doing standard things because obvously this tin is not up to AGEGE,.Igbo are good in praising themselves if it will another part of the country una for don use insult full the post,..proudly Edo state

What's wrong with that stadium will u do a better job if they give you the project to execute? The edo state stadium obaseki built doesn't even look better than this one the difference is just the size.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by SmartPolician: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
Did he build this disaster you celebrate with his money like you use to ask whenever Sawnoolu commissions a project.

Just look at the rubbish this fools are jubilating over, I swear this rubbish is not even up to the standard of the stadium in my secondary school na wa O.

Just show me one comment from me criticizing Sanwo-Olu, then I know you deserve my attention. Mtcheww.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by tamdun: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Belial06:
I say it again ..best trio in Nigeria

Sanwo Olu, Umahi and Obiano. These men are the trifecta of Excellence
Ganduje is better than obiano
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Pootle: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2022
must all the stadium have track...cant we jus build a football stadium.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by VaselineCrew: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice...beautiful

With God, all things are possible, even FREEDOM.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Ilaumoh(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2022
OEPHIUS:
The 5,000-seat capacity Township Stadium at Nsukka, Enugu State, is at the final stage of completion following the successful installation of AstroTurf, Tartan Tracks, Seats, and flood-light stands, as well as ongoing pavement works, courtesy of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration.

The construction of another befitting Township Stadium in Oji River Local Government Area was aptly captured in the 2022 budget, in furtherance of Gov. Ugwuanyi administration’s commitment to promoting and encouraging grassroots sports development and youth empowerment in the state.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
OP after compare this to Eket township sporting arena in Akwa ibom then ask why a town in Akwa ibom is currently building something more beautiful than anambra state government Its the capital …

Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Ilaumoh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Stadium build by towns in Akwa ibom is far more beautiful than this Anambra stadium

Akwa ibom state boast of 4 standard stadium that can host any match in the state.
1. Godswill Akpabios international Stadium
2. Eket Township stadium (almost completed)
3. Uyo township Stadium (still in progress) etc.
4. Ikot ekpene township stadium (almost completed).

Picture in frame in the above order

Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nice one Enugu...
Not this nonsense obiano build at igwebuike and called it stadium and people are praising him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by Bouncing2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
mu2sa2:
They should have used natural grass. Artificial grass (AstroTurf) I understand is no more the vogue because it causes injury to players.
You're damn righ',, i don't like playing on Astro turf this days.
Dat stuff don injure me no be here,,e don black my boots dem finish even my feet cry ,, afternoon football on Astro turf under the scorching sun is a no no man.
Re: Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage by perdollar(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
International stadium of Nsukka, super eagles new home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano / Amaechi: Govs Asked Jonathan To Share Oil Savings Because He Was Mismanaging It / EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.