Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy (24878 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by ButterBurger: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2022
How many chances you wan make God give u again after you don abort more than enough. If you really wanted to, you woulda.
So don't make it sounds like you never got the chance that gave you the shots you missed.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by smiliyB(f): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:
Is it that you've not experienced pregnancy before or you've not experienced the one that lived to be delivered, or I should just mind my business?
Mind your business so you'll live long in the Land of the Living tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria has lost her culture dignity to white culture. Now that Rihanna carry belle/pregnacy, it is now done on Mercy Eke to carry belle. If Rihanna do otherwise by not carry belle nko, i am very sure all this yeyebrity will not carry belle. Pls reset your brain, someone give birth to you therefore you also birth someone as well.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by ceaser: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm.

So all those two months, three months pregnancies that were terminated, have they not been experiences?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Curious346: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Rihanna was a 'bad girl' role model to lots of these olosho.

Now she has suddenly upgraded to wife and baby bump, and the olosho kingdom is in dissaray
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Meteng: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2022
This girl puzzay go wide die!
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by sharpwriter(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2022
bestman09:
grin
If she's looking for a donor, I'm available grin
Ashewo... Thief angry
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by snoopz: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2022
She dey look for prospective customers grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by sharpwriter(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Jakumo:
This woman is seriously beautiful and it would be my distinct pleasure and privilege to nibble on her tasty tight beaver in a wanton manner for as long as is required for her to attain Nirvana multiple times while writhing like a deranged serpent.
Agbaaya angry
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by DrSamOnowu87584: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum
coker0071: It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by koolaid87: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2022
You want to experience pregnancy?

Thats all?

Thats your only reason??

We lost it mehn
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Phock2sweet: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Would have recommended ruggedboych or josh123 to get you preg.. But last ichecked doctor said they were shooting blanks..

Bloody impotents
dem don nack Di's one tire
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by seyz91(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
Is it that you've not experienced pregnancy before or you've not experienced the one that lived to be delivered, or I should just mind my business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by chatinent: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2022
smiliyB:
Mind your business so you'll live long in the Land of the Living tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok ma.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by highness25(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Mercy Eke has stated that she wishes to experience pregnancy at the right time, IGBERETV reports.

The 28-year-old stated this via her Twitter handle while reacting to Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Reacting to the news that the 33-year-old Barbadian singer is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, ASAP Rocky, Mercy stated that she really wants to experience what pregnancy feels like.

She however noted that she wants it to be at the right time.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1488186765076750340?t=fuftfrjHZ2nn7d_DKXhYUg&s=19
What of the ones wey you comot? Mumu
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Candidlady: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
dem don nack Di's one tire

SAy something else
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by michigang: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
I will shoot you with my AK47. motherfucker!
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Boogyman557: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2022
michigang:
I will shoot you with my AK47. motherfucker!
Holly Gram cool

MY G..

waiting I do Na...

Make I no KUSH my WEED in peace again...

WTF MAN
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Akharmony: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2022
I wanna B spirit they folloe this ladies. . . So if rihana no get belle una no fit get sense. .
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Dear lambo pweencess, I Don't understand the language you spoke up there buh it sounds like bull sh*t. All the ones you aborted are waiting for you in heaven. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by zimakod(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2022
She really need it sha. Madam don dey clock 30.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by preciousMI1(f): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2022
She's pregnant ATM, trust me.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2022
If u re not barren, u can experience it
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Danielakwa(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2022
maxwelloweezy:
Go do wetin Rihanna do stop telling us

Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Sonoyom(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2022
This one don carry
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Where is your womb?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by josh123(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:
Would have recommended ruggedboych or josh123 to get you preg.. But last ichecked doctor said they were shooting blanks..

Bloody impotents
Don't want to wrestle with you, I would'nt want to get myself dirty.... Pig!!!!
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by ruggedboych: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
josh123:
Don't want to wrestle with you, I would'nt want to get myself dirty.... Pig!!!!

Man you for put dot in my moniker, so you won't mention me nah angry sad
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by Tremple8v: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Means you wanna be f**ked grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by merits(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Mercy Eke has stated that she wishes to experience pregnancy at the right time, IGBERETV reports.

The 28-year-old stated this via her Twitter handle while reacting to Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Reacting to the news that the 33-year-old Barbadian singer is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, ASAP Rocky, Mercy stated that she really wants to experience what pregnancy feels like.

She however noted that she wants it to be at the right time.

She wrote;
https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1488186765076750340?t=fuftfrjHZ2nn7d_DKXhYUg&s=19
Den never tell you,I think men are scam,you don tire to be single grin,continue to flaunt your wealth and show us fake hapiness on your instagram page maybe those materials things can get you pregnant.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy by pharrelaustin: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na RIHANA DEY INSPIRE UNA SO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Spent Almost N1bn On My Last Album — Davido / Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures / Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.