Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria (32591 Views)

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) / Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Pinklygul: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
This man has no wife
No kids
Yet at his age keeps accumulating unnecessary wealth
What he intends to do with all this wealth,is what I don't know

Very greedy and selfish human being
Zero philanthropy
How many Nigerians benefits from his companies and industries?
At what salary?
Very heartless being undecided
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by YourFavorite21(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:
[s][/s]
a typical ipob brain!
filled with hate,envy and bitterness.
if dangote is to a ibo man you shameless people will call him hardworking and strong man
mind you many nigerian are benefiting him including your people
you shameless greedy ingrate!
stop exposing your illiteracy, say the truth when you see it.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pinklygul:
This man has no wife
No kids

Yet at his age keeps accumulating unnecessary wealth
What he intends to do with all this wealth,is what I don't know

Very greedy and selfish human being
Zero philanthropy

How many Nigerians benefits from his companies and industries?
At what salary?
Very heartless being undecided

Lol. Try and get informed. Ignorance is a terrible thing. It is shocking how some of you can be so dark-hearted and wicked enough to go public with your hateful ignorance and frustration.

Dangote has been married and has three biological kids and an adopted son. He therefore has a family and dependents.

Reading what you wrote makes it clear that the biggest problem of Nigeria are frudtrated and uncharitable ordinary Nigerians like you, and not leaders solely, even if you will never be able to see this.

https://dangote.com/foundation/about-foundation/

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Expect kogi state governor to purchace over 500 vehicles from dangote for several state ministries and buhari will make that company the official supplier of vehicles for federal ministries to ensure that the company excel...this is the kind of country we live in
FG has been patronizing Innoson for godsake
You guys can never be satisfied
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by ajl: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Thank God innoson car are too costly for common man, lets see if they can catch up or scream monopoly again

Dangote is the best thing after fried chicken

Really? Expect some kind policy from the govt that will give Dangote some advantage. Most likely they impose more tarrif on import of "Tokunbohs". In an ideal world without govt backed monopoly, someone like Dangote can compete. Same Fulani agenda.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by realray(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Thank God innoson car are too costly for common man, lets see if they can catch up or scream monopoly again

am sorry I av to reply you because u can't see the big picture although dangote going in automobile is not a problem for except if recommended and bought for all the politicians then it will be a problem cos this monopoly of from the north through dangote is bad for me , Even now they're waiting for Dangote rifinary to be completed before we can stop refining oil abroad but we av other rifinaries which worri has one, kadunna has one even port harcut, why can't the government fix it even innoson automobile is not being promoted not to talk of being patronize....this Game that north is playing it won't end well, is just a matter of time.....
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by NaijaTrend01(f): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Who is afraid of competition? Innoson is already swimming against the tide with the non regulated influx of tokunbo cars into the country. Innoson do not need 100% of the Nigeria auto mobile share to thrive. He is doing well at the moment, maintaining his market share and trying hard to expand. His newly launched automated plant tells the story of progress.

With a population of 200 million people, there is enough room for everyone to operate, biko.

why wasting your time replying to someone who doesn't have any meaningful thing doing?
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
when there is competition the masses will enjoy
How many commoners do u see using innoson?

The same competition that makes u buy SIM card for 50 naira now instead of 20k they sell it then

I agree with you, i will not pray to leave Nigerian automobile industry in the hands of the Igbos, seeing what they are doing in the consumer goods imported to the country presently. Though price is not a determinant for an automobile company to thrive, if so, the likes of Benz, Tesla and supercars like Lamborghini and Royal Royce wouldn't have been able to be competitive in the market. But price must be accompanied by product quality and convenience of usage. Only a competitive market can ensure this for the final consumers.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by CXLVII: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Ow my frnd cheap labour is everything. when the cost of production is low you can be assured of good quality at a lower price

American and European company are standardized and only use their labour. Their products still retain quality and standards. Unlike Chinese products, everything is fake, substandard, copyright theft
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Solsix(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
What will your children inherit? Your old cheerleader clothes?[/quote]
Hahahaha, u wi ked
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by MrRichy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ever driven an Innoson vehicle ? Until you drive one your analysis is not valid

shortIGBOman:

It's because they are substandard Chinese made Cars. They are made with substandard materials in China. It's like comparing the price and quality of Chinese made Itel Phones with any American made phone.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Expect kogi state governor to purchace over 500 vehicles from dangote for several state ministries and buhari will make that company the official supplier of vehicles for federal ministries to ensure that the company excel...this is the kind of country we live in
Why not. Dangote will assemble tested quality cars, peugeot, and not chinko like innosons.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Myer(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

So it's all about "deal with them"?

Shows how poor you are. Men are busy building business empire for their unborn generations and here you are cheerleading along ethnic lines.

What will your children inherit? Your old cheerleader clothes?

Igbos are the most notorious for this mindset.
No surprise you're crying foul now that your medicine is being used against you.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by vickyoluchi: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dangote, You're a very greedy human being.
Your own greediness does not have part two in the market. You're frustrating other business men. Please concentrate on your line.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrRichy:
Ever driven an Innoson vehicle ? Until you drive one your analysis is not valid

I drove one before and I've since decided not to ever go close to any again. I don't want to die Young.

Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's because they are substandard Chinese made Cars. They are made with substandard materials in China. It's like comparing the price and quality of Chinese made Itel Phones with any American made phone.

Precisely. That's why Nigerians, at all levels, reject the brand.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
vickyoluchi:
Dangote, You're a very greedy human being.
Your own greediness does not have part two in the market. You're frustrating other business men. Please concentrate on your line.

Some of you do not understand the realities of life. No sentiments in business.

Business is about profit. In purist terms, profit is the reward for risk taken.

Dangote takes risks and wins. Others can do same and provide him with competition.

Business if not for the faint-hearted or for those who expect others, especially competitors, to do them favours.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by ArewaNorth: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Unfortunately for ur shallow mind. Innoson motors for the first time got patronage of FG under FRSC, NPF, NA and many FG MDAs.

FG fought UAE hard to get easonable fligjt tickets for Airpeace, gave both Innosson and Airpeace CBN financial supports.

Learn to live with internal peace!
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Ajeyo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
DANGOTE MAKES HIS MONEY IN LAGOS,BUT BUILDS SCHOOLS,HOSPITALS,ROADS,BIG COMPANIES IN THE NORTH,CHECK MY CLAIMS OUT.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Skyehigher1: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
God bless Nigeria am sure by the time the competitors continue everything will be go down even dollars will fall down
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin Me still expecting my INFINITI sha ...except you want to swap it for for 4 Peugeot 3008GT . I have actually thought some other investor were handling the affairs of PAN.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:

Shut up you Fulani slave.
Have you been to a peugeout show room before to price a Peugeout?
Pls I beg you go and do and come and tell us
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Try and get informed. Ignorance is a terrible thing. It is shocking how some of you can be so dark-hearted and wicked enough to go public with your hateful ignorance and frustration.

Dangote has been married and has three biological kids and an adopted son. He therefore has a family and dependents.

Reading what you wrote makes it clear that the biggest problem of Nigeria are frudtrated and uncharitable ordinary Nigerians like you, and not leaders solely, even if you will never be able to see this.

https://dangote.com/foundation/about-foundation/

Dangote stopped employing Nigerians because they are unreliable.
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

Sigh….

How many wars has TOTAL NIGERIA caused?

Or you think it’s a Russian company?

One thing I forgot to mention....let's say this Peugeot plant takes off....and a contestant for 2023 elections wants to shut down the plant, France will start fighting for regime change in Nigeria and to protect its interests - and they can even start a fake war by recruiting rebels to achieve their goals.....
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by CXLVII: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

One thing I forgot to mention....let's say this Peugeot plant takes off....and a contestant for 2023 elections wants to shut down the plant, France will start fighting for regime change in Nigeria and to protect its interests - and they can even start a fake war by recruiting rebels to achieve their goals.....

How can a contestant plan to shut down A car plant? On what imaginable grounds? Where as scenario happened?
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

How can a contestant plan to shut down A car plant? On what imaginable grounds? Where as scenario happened?

That was just an example...during the Nigeriam Civil War, France approached Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu telling him they can give him military support in exchange for drilling oil for 20 years. He refused. That was a very good decision... if he had agreed, if turkey bids higher and we now want to give the drilling contract to turkey, they will start fighting us thru the ways I've mentioned. Or at the end of the 20yrs if we want to drill it to ourselves they will start fighting us thru the ways I've mentioned.

Back to the automobile example, maybe not shut down but nationalize it....
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by CXLVII: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

That was just an example...during the Nigeriam Civil War, France approached Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu telling him they can give him military support in exchange for drilling oil for 20 years. He refused. That was a very good decision... if he had agreed, if turkey bids higher and we now want to give the drilling contract to turkey, they will start fighting us thru the ways I've mentioned. Or at the end of the 20yrs if we want to drill it to ourselves they will start fighting us thru the ways I've mentioned.

Back to the automobile example, maybe not shut down but nationalize it....

You said France and not a company. Are we missing difference between a company and Country.

Is Peugeot not already nationalized? Is Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

Dangote stopped employing Nigerians because they are unreliable.

Lol. Plus unprofessional, untrustworthy, corner-cutting, lacking dedication to duty and with very poor work ethnics/attitude.

Don't expect any Nigerian to agree that is the case though. They are all perfect and only Buhari and leaders have problems.

If those who own businesses in Nigeria tell you what they go through you will pity them and even pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Peugeot Automobile Begins Assembly In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Plus unprofessional, untrustworthy, corner-cutting, lacking dedication to duty and with very poor work ethnics/attitude.

Don't expect any Nigerian to agree that is the case though. They are all perfect and only Buhari and leaders have problems.

If those who own businesses in Nigeria tell you what they go through you will pity them and even pray for them.

there was a case i read on nairaland a while ago... a guy had a business and employed someone. the person that negotiated the highest salary ended up being the most unproductive. its just crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: 2004 Peugeot 206 ₦ 700,000 (negotiable) / Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. / Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.