Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) (50246 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by spinna: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Even dog wey small we dey check b4 driving.. talk less of pikin
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Skyehigher1: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
God save you because of your caring gestures
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dankovich1:
Who come be the award winning paparazzi photographer wey come dey take photos instead of bringing out the poor child immediately

Read it again

he noticed the boy was silent, then came down discovered him under the car

The dad could have snapped the pictures himself while the lad was crawling out
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Fidinno(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
The mercy's of God will always prevail
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Geeman2006: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Same happened few years ago in Katsina, unfortunately the child was crushed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4353348/man-kills-daughter-car-katsina
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Hifeylove: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na lie Na you put the boy there come snap him to make front page!!!
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
You can never be cautious enough. You were right when you said mercy said no. We all rely on the grace of God, ultimately.

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pure Mercy
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by kansoboy: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Similar case have happened in asaba about five years ago, only that in that case, d man killed his child that faithful morning
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Bromax: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thanks to Almighty God and may His name alone be praised
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Children of Grace! It is well o.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by clems88(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
DSC7:

Where is the pictorial evidence?
some thing that happened in the 1990s.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Danix7(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who did that haircut for a toddler? It’s dope
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by gfon(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE undecided
bro things like this do happen o,my paddy kid bro was killed years back in such manner.And it was wen the father was about moving his car out of the compound.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Hiq0: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by passover221(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seriously, Mercy said No.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by alloy123: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2022
baby's day out grin grin
OBALOLA55:
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE undecided
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Daintydan: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Thank God for that family. Anytime you kids around and they're quiet, please find our what they are doing, they most probably must be up to something sinister. I don't know why kids love to do things that will take them back to the other side of life.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Dayvidblue: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A man has gone on Facebook to share how his family was saved from what would have been a major tragedy.

The father was about to drive out, unaware that his son was under his car.

However, before moving his car, he realized his son, who had been playing, had gone silent, so he decided to investigate.

He found his son under the car, close to the tire.

The father wrote: "I Almost Crushed My Son With My Car But 'Mercy Said No'.

"I was about to go but then I remembered that my son was playing and now is quiet. I decided to look for him first, then boom. He was under the car.

"We really need to be careful around this little ones.

Tragedy averted as father almost crushes his son who was hiding under his car.

"Please let’s be cautions when about to move a car especially in a house where kids are. You may never know. They can be underneath playing.

"Just take a minute to look under the car before you move it."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

As a father that almost crushed his son the first thing that came to your mind was to take pictures of the incident.
The truth in this story is a lie.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Kelerana(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
That was a huge fortune that the father thought of it the minute he set off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo / My Trip To Hawaii, The Aloha State In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.