Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Let's Keep Moving, With God We Are Conquerors, Warns Against Blackmail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Keep Moving, With God We Are Conquerors, Warns Against Blackmail (184 Views)

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally / Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Keep Moving, With God We Are Conquerors, Warns Against Blackmail by Donregend(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2022
LET'S KEEP MOVING, WITH GOD WE ARE CONQUERORS, WARNS AGAINST BLACKMAIL..

...........Evan Emem Udom assured his campaign media team during an official inauguration............

Yesterday 1st February, 2022 the good man ready to represent the good people of Ukanafun State Constituency at the State House of Assembly come 2023, Hon (Evang) Emem Udom Inaugurated his media team aimed at checkmating their activities to avoid blackmailing during the campaign period.

Mr Francis Uko who is CISCO certified in Information Technology, Internet of Things and Cyber Operations and Security was inaugurated as Team captain as Mr Itaka Jimmy stands for documentaries.

The team leader expressed gratitude for the opportunity to serve and pledged the team's regulated supports to strive to actualization of our dream.
He further confirmed total media supports towards the succession agenda of His Excellency the governor come 2023.

Speaking at the event was also the Former Chairman of Ukanafun LGA, Hon Uduak Essien. He thanked the team for their supports over time, he expressed satisfaction after scrutinizing the team and finding them worthy of inauguration. The former 3 months council boss assured the Principal of a clean sheet as long as the said team is concerned.

In response, Hon Emem Udom thanked the team for their efforts so far and abetted everyone to collaborate as a team for the succession plan of His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel. Adding that the team should avoid blackmail and false propaganda.
"I have noticed your teaming support from the beginning of this journey, I have appreciated your selflessness in support, thank you and keep up."

Long live Hon Emem Udom,
Long live Southern Afaha,
Long live Ukanafun State Constituency.

(1) (Reply)

Most Miracles You See On TV And Social Media Are Fake..Catholic Priest / A'ibom 2023 Governorship: Pst Umo Eno Consults State Party Chairman / How I Cure My Ulcer Of One Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.