Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo (771 Views)

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by ndamanibrahim12: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Market women and Bike men of the Higher Nigeria Movement in Nasarawa are lending their voice to an ongoing movement asking the Vice President, Professor. Yemi Osinbajo to declare his candidacy for President ahead of what is set to be a defining moment in Nigeria’s history, the 2023 Presidential Elections.

Gathering in their numbers, these women share their heartfelt stories. Making reference to the MarketMoni and TraderMoni schemes as well as the Home Grown School Feeding Programme and the N-Power initiative, these women are thanking the Vice President for making a significant impact in their lives and in the lives of their loved ones.

The bike men are giving rave reviews of the VP’s obvious commitment to not just empowering small and large-scale business owners across the country, but also his overall dedication to providing a better standard of living for Nigerians as a whole. Singling out initiatives like the Trader Moni and Market Moni schemes, as well as the N-Power initiative once spearheaded by the VP, the traders are attributing the success of most of their ventures to one or two of these initiatives.

While the VP is yet to make his political ambitions known, there is an ongoing nationwide demand for his hat in the ever-growing ring of candidates running for the presidential seat in 2023. From market women across the country to startups in the tech industry, the VP’s reach seems to have impacted both young, a wide range of Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCyd4xP_TS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AI_0rw9i8o

Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by dinni: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
We Nigerian believe in you Prof. Yemi osinbajo and want to see you come 2023 as the president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by samantha89: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
OSIBANJO for president 2023 we go all out for him.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Nanadi: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
The man behind the smiles on the faces of millions of traders all over Nasarawa state, through the impact of TRADERMONI
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by ebukaao1: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
2023 for Osibanjo
HIGHER NIGERIA MOVEMENT
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by ianezeoha: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
we believe in a great cause, thanks to the N power scheme many nigerians have had access to many benefits especially employment, OSIBANJO FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Queenella20: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
we are going all out in support of the right leader make una no dull this time, Osibanjo has our votes.....
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by johnmartus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
That's okay . Human being are really difficult to manage.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Injera(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Waiting for the day non ibos will clamor for obi like this. Obi indeed may be a good administrator especially the way all ibos across boards want him but sadly he painfully lacks nationwide acceptance the like Osibanjo enjoys. Maybe a vice position indeed may increase his political stock across Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by foluu: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
I have been a beneficiary of the Tradermoni initiative by Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, and I'm happy to see him become our next president come 2023...
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by estherNnodim: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
let's make Nigeria great again, Vote osibanjo 2023 we all have a say in thr progress of our nation.

Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by uzoramadi: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm a fruit seller and i have benefited very much from the trader moni initiative, the man behind this great vision is OSIBANJO

Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Bossmalik: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
so many schemes and ideas behind one man, you would think he is the superman of our great natiomn, Osibanjo 2023 we are here for you.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Everyone is for Osinbajo 2023.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by dinni: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
We are all out for Osibanjo
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by samuelumata: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
let's get on the wave and support the right person for once in this country, Osibanjo you have our votes 2023

Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by ezinne679: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
i'm a fish seller and i'm a huge beneficiary of the trader moni scheme business has been better than before all thanks to this man, Osibanjo you are a true leader

Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Fofolabi: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
this na better rally make we organize our own for edo here, 2023 we dey vote osibanjo for presido
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by okefranci: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
I will jubilate whenever Osinbajo declares his interest to contest as the president
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by preciousitah: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
we are all outside supporting and hoping for change in this country and there is only one man who can give that, Osibanjo you have our full time support
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by hannah68: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
allah this man is going places, we finally have a great leader that can rule us. prof osibanjo has delivered on his promises
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Aleeshaa: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
i'm a beneficiary of some of the schemes listed here and i've been able to provide for my family in many ways thanks to this man Osibanjo na you get that seat 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by Crimper: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
see my people oooo, this 2023 we no dey joke naija go experience better government Osibanjo you go do us proud for that position
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by tayoekong: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
all through this man tenure, he provided Nigerians with better employment opportunities, credit facilities to MSME's and even gave support funds to displaced persons, for a vp this man has much to offer, he deserves a chance. OSIBANJO 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by amarachismith: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
we should all realise that the only way we can get out of this hard is by electing the right people into power and osibanjo is the best candidate to this.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by ugorjii: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is the man we need come 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by adammu: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
just look at the support and hope everyone is placing on Osibanjo, I've found the true candidate worthy of that position
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by temitoppee: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Higher Nigeria Movement, we are happy to have you Sir
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by asciomz: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Osibanjo for president 2023, good things await those who vote this man, we are going to experience a political revolution from next year.
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by peyiw82: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good things will come through Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, we are proud and ready to receive as our President cone 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by bennyinii: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rooting for prof osibanjo he has a lot of potentials as a leader and a president, innovative ideas and a heart for the people. let's choose the right president come 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Higher Nigeria Movement In Nasarawa Rally Behind VP. Osinbajo by ammanna: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
all over Nigeria we are going to be seeing series of support for osibanjo we better join in the action make we see better president

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Rather Vote Hausa Or Igbo Man Than Vote Tinubu - Oluomo Of Derby / Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic / IPOB Prophecy Is Coming True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.