Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday (42298 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by NwekeUG(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Actor Zubby Michael Receives A Plot Of Land As Gift On His 37th Birthday (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael, marked his birthday on Tuesday February 1, 2022 and has received gifts good wishes from his colleagues in the entertainment industry, IGBERETV reports.

One of his fans, whom he identified as Nana Atiku gifted him a plot of land in Abuja.

Describing the gift as his best birthday gift ever, he shared a photo of himself posing with Nana on his Instagram handle.

He wrote;

“Best cake day gift ever. NANA ATIKU just gifted ME a plot of land in Abuja as a cake day gift @nanaatiku_kadi. I really appreciate this. Thanks and GOD bless.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZb_EBjMQG7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Other Nollywood stars like Mercy Johnson-Okojie, Patience Ozokwor, and a host of many others have hailed the actor on his birthday.

Sharing a video of herself and the actor on Instagram, Ozokwor said,

“Celebrating a good son. Happy birthday @zubbymichael. Those who know you know how kind and intentional you are. Continue to soar higher and higher. Never forget that your strength is in God.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZbONRrp6z8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmgLhCYbyns

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by kenzysmith: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ashawos has render me useless I can't do without them cry

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Finally I made FTC with 2g network!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Happinessabd: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm....I never woman dash man wetin dem no fit lose

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Passionate888: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Audio

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Elzazzi: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abi na Zubi dey grease this gal engine grin

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by blackboy2star(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Say no to singlet and belt give cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Ykc2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
I hope hisbah police will not arrest the atiku lady undecided

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by jaydeevaa(f): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
pouring water in the river

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by loydsis(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hm
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by kane10(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
E sure for am
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Baawaa(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
You better sale the land before the original owner come for it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by chillex8(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Be careful cheesy

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by FoolaniHellman: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
From couch to Bed cheesy grin

If you know, You know!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Congrats!
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Kizyte(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na wa o!
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Newyorkitis(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is great
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by amiibaby(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hbd
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by freshkpomo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
This yanriyan smile dey sink my heart...Abeg who get her number...shey them dey allow polygamy for Islam na cheesy .. Atiku nor worry I go campaign for you,just give me your daughter... Infact I will make sure the whole of Edo vote for you and your co-mai gida running mate.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
No be to get land for Abuja be the problem,but na to develop am lipsrsealed

Any ways, congrats to him cool
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by deluckiest(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congratulations Zubby. To God be the glory.
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by iamGholdaniel(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by globalresource: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

Seek help dear friend

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
So Zubby is 37yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Sucolee(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sugar mummy
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by fof1: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

If U want to be Delivered...Seek Christ the Healer...He will Forgive You and Heal U also.

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by adecz: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
undecided

Southern girls should take notice
from this unassuming northern lady. ☑️☑️

Only thing southern girls sabi na
slaying, bleaching, displaying fake hair
& carry fake designer labelsupandan,
jumping from one yahoo boy
to the next drug pushers.☹️☹️☹️

The only problem now be say, all these
hypocritical, religious fanatics from the
north will soon start attacking her that
what she did is haram & un-Islamic☪️ ❗️❗️

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Chris2863(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
grin grin you don't have a problem. Once you contact HIV, your body go calm down

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry To Be Tonto Dikeh’s Bridesmaid? / Funke Akindele Is Pregnant For JJC Skillz - Hype Nigeria / Mc Galaxy Spotted With Sexy Twins In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.