Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday (42323 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Atiku's daughter, campaign strategy! angry

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Henz81: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Ashawos has render me useless I can't do without them cry
LOL

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Lightorder: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No be to get land for Abuja be the problem,but na to develop am lipsrsealed

Any ways, congrats to him cool
people wey develop their own get two heads abi ?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Joyceaile(f): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
So Zubby is 37yrs?
no,he is 73
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
So Zubby is 37yrs?

No 70yrs old man
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by KingMack(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

My brother give your life to Christ or just use this @ the pic below till you find a wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Jmichael1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

nah God deliver 4rm their hand ooh,i've bleep more than 150 of dem.their's no brotel i don't knw frm bayelsa to P.H....
kip praying and also made up ur mind to stop,u will surly overcum

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by preshyusufu: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

God will see you through.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by AmadorSays: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fantastic, actually this na better gift.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
I tap from the blessings ooo
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by BennyDGreat: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

nah God deliver 4rm their hand ooh,i've bleep more than 150 of dem.their's no brotel i don't knw frm bayelsa to P.H....

Try share your story make people learn chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Help2020: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
Still better than masturbation,when you marry you stop.
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Help2020: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingMack:

My brother give your life to Christ or just use this @ the pic below till you find a wife grin
Masturbation never do you strong thing.. Must of you believe science that says no side effects, what you don't know is that science is dynamic, they can change their stance regarding masturbation tomorrow..
Nobody asked me to stop,nan body tell me make I stop.

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by meneski(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
cry
My own birthday is on the 9th of February...
Make somebody rent house for me na.
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by meneski(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Help2020:

Masturbation never do you strong thing.. Must of you believe science that says no side effects, what you don't know is that science is dynamic, they can change their stance regarding masturbation tomorrow..
Nobody asked me to stop,nan body tell me make I stop.
how body do you
Abeg tell me your personal observation
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Joyceaile:
no,he is 73

Wow that old? Ok
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lol... Abi na undercover gigolo things?
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
RPG2020:

No 70yrs old man

Surprising. So he is 70? Ur opinion is noted. Thanks
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Mcslize: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:

That's what we call chronic addiction. Solution, try and carry out some serious prayers. Hope it's not affecting your finance.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by kenzysmith: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
preshyusufu:

God will see you through.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by EXLOVER(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Preektocurrency

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Quest05: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
He dey bleep her

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by kenzysmith: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

I have made up my mind o
Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Help2020: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
meneski:
how body do you
Abeg tell me your personal observation
I non fit talk at all. Because most of the things are unexplainable.
The only one I fit remember be say,your positive emotions go disappear. Live go come dull for your eyes. All the things when you dey enjoy before you non fit enjoy am again.. You see soup when salt non dey? Nan so live go come be.. Your vision self non go clear again,like you can't see clearly. Weak erection and quick ejaculation go join,even the sex you can't enjoy again. Masturbation non be anybody mate oo.. Soon science go find the real study.. If somebody give me 10million naira to masturbate for 1 day self I can't try it.. Run from masturbation if you love itself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Joyceaile(f): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Wow that old? Ok
grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Aaae: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Really

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nollywood hushpupi

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by seyz91(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
blackboy2star:
Say no to singlet and belt give cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by meneski(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Help2020:
I non fit talk at all. Because most of the things are unexplainable.
The only one I fit remember be say,your positive emotions go disappear. Live go come dull for your eyes. All the things when you dey enjoy before you non fit enjoy am again.. You see soup when salt non dey? Nan so live go come be.. Your vision self non go clear again,like you can't see clearly. Weak erection and quick ejaculation go join,even the sex you can't enjoy again. Masturbation non be anybody mate oo.. Soon science go find the real study.. If somebody give me 10million naira to masturbate for 1 day self I can't try it.. Run from masturbation if you love itself

science no go tell us this one oo.
Bro e get why I ask you this question because me I don get my own side effects and this shiiit ain't funny again.
Most of the things you mentioned na true bro...
Atimes no joy attall.
No zeal.
Even short memory self.
I de weak at times .
Me way de tell you so na chronicles I be for this level.
Na via this shiiit I pump my first sperm as a boy... 13-14years of active Vaseline-ing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday by wiseoneking: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
seek help quick

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friday Ugwu AKA Okada De Don Is Dead (Photos) / Adaora Ukoh Holds Secret Baby-Shower, Set To Deliver In US (Photos) / Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Praiz, Do2dtun & Wizkid At OLIC 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.