Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms (28229 Views)

Police Arrest 29 Deadly Kidnappers, Recover 41 AK-47 Rifles, Others / 2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Afordoba: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
hakym619:
I need doge coin
How many units of Dogecoin?
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by AsawanaDgreat: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
God bless our Army
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Josywhyte: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
If our soldiers use this same force follow Boko boys e go make sense o,but oga at the top no go gree.....

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Originalsly: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm..... the Military fighting crime. What's the purpose of the Police? ... we are so messed up as a society that most will see nothing wrong and most of the rest can explain.
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Germi9: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
wisdom042:
Una try for this one at least no be audio killing
For south no audio,na north audio loud

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by jrusky(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good one. This is all I have be saying anyone caught in the action wipe him or them out and stop arresting them and parading them then later come back more hardened.

But wait why is it that the NA always do clean job and turn super army down South but in the North they drag footed or I'm I missing something here?

Nice one so it is the bullet that also pulled that idiot trouser down or what?

Rot in hell sons of bitch.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by oglalasioux(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
At least some good news.

Our president still has over a year to prove me wrong that he's incompetent. I pray he does. More of this all over Nigeria.
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Oxtertee(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Their corpse should be donated to medical student as cadaver for anatomy class.

3 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by ensamy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tell the Prof. Looking for dead bodies they are three available , send the corpses to Anatomy departments of various colleges of Medicine who are looking for dead bodies for practicals, so they can be useful for ones in Thier earthly journey.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by mightyhaze: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Igbos
amaka cool
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by foreshore(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
HonNL:

HQ Nigerian Army

Soldier wearing Slippers on combat operation. Na wa for Nigeria o

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by seunayantokun(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sultty:
medicine after death, where were they when countless kidnappings that have occurred along d highways

Na talk you talk...they seem to be doing something because they know they are leaving next year. If they are sincere, let them go against the killer herdsmen in Benue, Plateau, Kaduna, etc and show us concrete evidence.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by pedrilo: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pics dey always follow for southern news sha

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by nairaman66(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Another good one

Buhari made some promises today. Could this be the effects, if yes, I like it like that.

What a laughable comment! Please check the news again and see how many terrorists are taking and ontroling communities from the Nigerian government. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Realpain: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Never thought a day will come when I will say this
Thank you Nigeria Army for shooting them like rats
Country is already hard anybody that want to make it harder should be killed like a rat

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Orpe7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kudos to the NA
More bodies for anatomy
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Aboguede(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Edo airways people and everything about thief na 5 &6

Who knows if our real nigga was among shocked
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by obinnanelson4(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Realpain:
Never thought a day will come when I will say this
Thank you Nigeria Army for shooting them like rats
Country is already hard anybody that want to make it harder should be killed like a rat
I am of the same view with you sir!
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Tareq1105: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
ohosi4real:
Nice work from Nigeria army

So happy to hear this. Kill them all.
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Enyimbamercedes: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dead men don’t speak
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Sijo01(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why won't kidnnapers and other elements turned Benin-Auchi high way to their safe haven when a federal High way is like a road that leads to a local farm settlement

3 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by VanessaKokomama(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
hakym619:
I need doge coin

I have for sell
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Sijo01(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
See this one belle!

They cannot afford to feed well from the blood money they make. Only hard drugs, nothing else matters to them.

Kudos to the NA

2 Likes

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Sezyj(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kill dem all...... Kudos to d gallant men
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by JOemmy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
abobote:
I can't still imagine how I took a night bus from owerri to Lagos, last Thursday, with my wife and 3kids. Crazy decision, I must say. The first time I traveled together with my family, so many things were running through my mind, but to God be the glory the trip was successful, even though, the young shall grow bus, we boarded developed fault which is why we got to Lagos around 1pm

You get mind oh how can you put ur entire family at risk in that very dangerous route?
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Felabrity: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
abobote:
I can't still imagine how I took a night bus from owerri to Lagos, last Thursday, with my wife and 3kids. Crazy decision, I must say. The first time I traveled together with my family, so many things were running through my mind, but to God be the glory the trip was successful, even though, the young shall grow bus, we boarded developed fault which is why we got to Lagos around 1pm
you will be praying against, arm robbering,accident and kidnapping
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Cantonese: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mozino007:
Men of underworld

They have been returned to the underworld then.
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by WATCHOVER(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Most of this criminals terrorizing the highway are Indigence of the state who later sell their victims to Killer herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Kennyfancy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
hakym619:
I need doge coin
WhatsApp me on 08164421812
Re: Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms by Kennyfancy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
hakym619:
I need doge coin
WhatsApp me on 08164421812

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car / Judge Husaini Sama’ila Kidnapped Inside Court In Katsina State / 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.