Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,542 members, 7,850,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community (36478 Views)

Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by 9jaseefinish: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2022
He just did it......He’s born with it.

Taste the Rainbow . For everything else, there’s a MasterCard

He’s the MasterCard. All hail the rainbow

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Oluwateemzy123(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Exactly, its why i get money pass the papa wey born you nigga.

Heck i could employ your Daddy ode.

Plus you’re claiming educated and don’t know what ‘swerving’ is? I bet you don’t drive or play soccer. You probably heard it from a song and thought it was a nice term for word play.
Your hustle pay because you are street smart and may not be book smart while in school...two different things...All these over sabi people no dey get anything last last if you check am well. ��
Mumu Buhari no get ssce. Na your president.

Bring it on, i get your time
You know why?
You go to work,

I don’t work people work for me and for real for real, i jumped classes alot.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Oluwateemzy123(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Exactly, its why i get money pass the papa wey born you nigga.

Heck i could employ your Daddy ode.

Plus you’re claiming educated and don’t know what ‘swerving’ is? I bet you don’t drive or play soccer. You probably heard it from a song and thought it was a nice term for word play.
Your hustle pay because you are street smart and may not be book smart while in school...two different things...
Mumu Buhari no get ssce. Na your president.

Bring it on, i get your time
You know why?
You go to work,

I don’t work people work for me and for real for real, i jumped classes alot.

“All these over sabi people no dey get anything last last if you check am well”. ��
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Jorge91: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by nedekid: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2022
Amechi said China no longer gives his beggi beggi arse loans so he has to look elsewhere.
Why won't de eat the humble pie by going to oba to have a chat with Cubana for infrastructural loan? The boy is good, he can do it. grin
Hehe wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by M3A16(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2022
This is commendable i must say........ How better the country could have been if we have much of this good hearted people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:
Using blood money for road construction
Many lives would be lost on this road just to be renewing his occultic ogu ego

Hearing how you talk, I know you are stupid already. You wey no day use blood money, how much have you given to even someone in your compound before? Name one special thing someone has come to meet you for and you did it without thinking? Your type go make people decide never to help anyone, and here you are, speaking about blood money. Na you and him go do the blood money abi?

Open your gutter mouth day talk nonsense here, mxm

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by nairaman66(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what have you contributed to the society other than come online to trash talk someone who is doing something great?
What evidence do you have that it's blood money nonsense?
You get arrested now you start crying and pleading for mercy..look how you just layed false accusations on that man.. undecided

I am not saying he is right, but how do you know the allegation is false? Just asking
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Sleyk:
My love for Anambra people, I love their governors, always ruling with open hand...

Not in some place where they'll ask you to bring the money or pay some owoda before you'll pour sand or stone on a porthole that's damaging people's life on dialy basis.

Cubana is not a governor. Eastern governors are the worst thing ever..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2022
nairaman66:

I am not saying he is right, but how do you know the allegation is false? Just asking
Cos you have no proof..it's called baseless assumption..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by ariesbull: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:
why do yoruba always assume that everyone did blood money

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by nairaman66(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos you have no proof..it's called baseless assumption..

True! But do you have proof on your end for the same baseless assumptions?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2022
nairaman66:

True! But do you have proof on your end for the same baseless assumptions?
You agreed why should I bring a proof to proof what?
You agreeing is already a proof..
His baseless assumption is already a proof on its own.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by naija4life247: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Once EFCC comes for you, then start doing something huge in your community so that our people will attempt to protect you when EFCC comes for you. But, go and ask Fred Ajidua, even his who state could not protect him when the Law came for him.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by naija4life247: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2022
ariesbull:
why do yoruba always assume that everyone did blood money

Don't mind the guy jare, it's not blood money, it's drugs and fraud money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by ThEGodFaThEr120: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Oluwateemzy123:

“All these over sabi people no dey get anything last last if you check am well”. ��
It's not my fault that you're an UNDER-SABI

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what have you contributed to the society other than come online to trash talk someone who is doing something great?
What evidence do you have that it's blood money nonsense?
You get arrested now you start crying and pleading for mercy..look how you just layed false accusations on that man.. undecided
he deserve to get arrested in first place at must
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by dodoatirice: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

Audio billionaire! Last time we checked you and your father were among those paraded by the police on tv for mining human skulls at the grave yard.

Something your daddy tried and it backfired just that he got away with it. I understand the penury and poverty in you lineage.

If you want to try me,
Ask me for feeding allowance for the week and watch your bank account light up with joy, joy for you, chump change for me.

Yours Sincerely
Dodoatirice

Try to try me niggar

Normally I don’t mention myself,
But a nigga be feeling himself
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Elidrisy20: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2022
What FG can't do ,Obi has done it, Obi where kyari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by ThEGodFaThEr120: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Obi Cubana my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by PotatoSalad(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2022
What's even the job of local government chairmen? Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by mema900: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:

What have u done with your blood poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Newton85: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2022
"What manner of wealthy man is this? Only an Igbo man can
do this." Lol, Eboes will never change with nonsensical braggadocio. I guess it's genetical.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Bigchristo: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:
You have a very bad mind towards other people achievements, listen Blood money can not give you such wealth so please shut up your mouth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by ThEGodFaThEr120: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Something your daddy tried and it backfired just that he got away with it. I understand the penury and poverty in you lineage.

If you want to try me,
Ask me for feeding allowance for the week and watch your bank account light up with joy, joy for you, chump change for me.

Yours Sincerely
Dodoatirice

Try to try me niggar

Normally I don’t mention myself,
But a nigga be feeling himself
Las Las na inside Kuje prison you go land.
Continue with your scamming and be forming billionaire online like Hushpuppy.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Zulez: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2022
He start dey do charity when efcc began on his case, the only Cubana that do charity before is chief priest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Macphenson: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:

Is it your blood he used for the money?
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by ThEGodFaThEr120: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Newton85:
"What manner of wealthy man is this? Only an Igbo man can
do this." Lol, Eboes will never change with nonsensical braggadocio. I guess it's genetical.
With all the billions of dollars Tinubu is parking inside his bullion vans from lagos igr what has he done for you people? Sebi he abandoned his people that were displaced at Sasha market by fulani herdsmen to Kano where he was sharing money upandan with reckless abandon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
he deserve to get arrested in first place at must
Sorry who?
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by skywalker240(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:
You're not making sense

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Theevilone(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

See original Olodo that's knows where and when to put comma. I will advise you join him in going back to elementary school to begin all over.

Every teacher here including you ended up making one mistake or the other , what could it be, karma I thing?

Let me see if karma is actually real .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) / Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.