Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) (37367 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run / Davido Teaches His Daughters How To Fly Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 2:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Nigerian super star, Davido and his loyal aide Isreal DMW have an unexplainable bond that warms the hearts of many on social media.

Isreal appeared to have joined the singer and other 30BG crew members for a dinner date.

A large tray of oysters was served and Davido encourage the aide to help himself to one serving but Isreal was reluctant as he had never tried it out before.

The music sensation further instructed him to garnish the oyster with chilli sauce and explained to him to suck it in. The aide followed the words of his boss and helped himself to the treat.

Davido is planning to hold a concert at the O2 Arena, hence the reason he desires for DMW to learn the ways of the British people ahead of their London trip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbWx0xM5eB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i303LEFugCc?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:11am On Feb 03, 2022
Israel , God is with u

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by illicit(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2022
The way dis one is in the news lately

I hope it's not what I am thinking

30BG

shocked

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by machote: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2022
K

10 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
This guy is a comic actor grin
News like this for fp?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by Doctee: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
OK oooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
illicit:

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Naso I dey teach my niggas how to eat pussy.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by Goahead(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Israel not Isreal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by Kingpele(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Las las na show business be this ,I pray this israel guy continue to be loyal and productive to his boss cos if he becomes useless ,am afraid they fit mine his skull. but I pray he remains loyal forever to enjoy the fruits of loyalty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by kareem492(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by Omicron007: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
shocked

More Love...Less Ego.

Where my WIZKID FC goons!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by mimee9(f): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Correct boss
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by fawati1303: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Guys just Dy gbadun
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by datopaper(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Enikan lako enikan gbon
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Next in line...If u don't gerrit, forget abourit

16 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2022
The dmw clown
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
angry
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by christianjoy(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Goahead:
Israel not Isreal
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
illicit:

shocked

What are you thinking this boy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by christianjoy(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Sadinagg:
Ok
Oya SEndbthe game
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by sixtus3606(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Hehehe...i just pray it doesn't come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Na you be next in line no be Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by TheABOMINATION: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2022
This Israel is a survivor.
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Nice one
Re: Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) by merits(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Money good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Beautiful New Photo Of Davido's Daughter / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.