Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland (369 Views)

What Are You Addicted To? / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by dodoatirice: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Nairaland is like the new social media for me and its gotten so bad that,

-i wake up in the morning first thing i check is NL

-when i eat

- taking a walk

- I’ve not tried having sex and checking nl at the same time

- in the bath, I’d just be there for long hours (I don’t masturbate tho) but from thread to thread, topic to topic, comments to comments chai!

*if nairaland decide to make the site into an app that gives real time notifications on front page posts, comments, mentiions, likes and shares. Damn I’d be hooked forever.

How can i break free from this addiction??

Stupiiiiid comments are welcome but they can talk to this space_________________________________________________

2 Likes

Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2022
You are not yet addicted..as far as it ain't affecting your life why not?
Enjoy yourself and keep dropping comments at the same time hitting it big In reality.. wink
Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by dodoatirice: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are not yet addicted..as far as it ain't affecting your life why not?
Enjoy yourself and keep dropping comments at the same time hitting it big In reality.. wink

No it’s not affecting my daily functioning, but i no longer pay attention to other notifications lined up on my phone. Like before i open an app, I’d come to front page first.. but thanks mama, I’ll enjoy it like you said

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

No it’s not affecting my daily functioning, but i no longer pay attention to other notifications lined up on my phone. Like before i open an app, I’d come to front page first.. but thanks mama, I’ll enjoy it like you said
Good.. wink
Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2022
When you're too busy with extremely important things on your phone or laptop. you won't even remember Nairaland.

Ask Julis and slawmoir, they go tell you.
Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by dodoatirice: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
When you're too busy with extremely important things on your phone or laptop. you won't even remember Nairaland.

Ask Julis and slawmoir, they go tell you.

People work for me
So i have all the time
Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by Epeegee(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Alaye come drop update for us or you no wan end the 2 fictions?

1 Like

Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by Haakeem(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Epeegee:
Alaye come drop update for us or you no wan end the 2 fictions?
we they beg,dodoatirice come update ur thread abeg, esspecially that,capital dream.
Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by techsimpled: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Whenever you are searching for the showy behaviors of the dashing game, you will track down them all in TrackMania Turbo. Talk about the speed, the amazing tricks and the shocking areas, every one of them in this pocket dynamo. split screen racing games ps4 With the various modes in the game, the Double Driver mode permits you to play it on split-screen. Here, the two players can handle similar vehicle while four players can jump into the game.
Re: Help, I’m Addicted To Nairaland by ABCthings: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Break your phone. It will stop

(1) (Reply)

Cummins 170 Kva Three Phase Silent Diesel Generator / The Responsibilities Of WAEC / 2023: Peter Obi Cannot Become President, Voting Him Is Like Throwing Aways Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.