Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Hon. Jeremiah Umaru, The Man Who The Cap Fits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Jeremiah Umaru, The Man Who The Cap Fits (397 Views)

Reps 2023: Hon Sir Ndubueze Ezeani, Who The Cap Fits / 2023 Presidency: Anyim, Whom The Cap Fits / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Jeremiah Umaru, The Man Who The Cap Fits by padre74: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2022
SABON SALO BLUE PRINT:

I AM EVERYBODY; The People's Representative

The ultimate goal is to serve God, in humility, through humanity ~ Hon. JJ Umaru, ACA.
"A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better."
-Jim Rohn

Today, we set forth to give our people proper representation; a representation with a human face.

I am EVERYBODY!
I am the MOTHER who has to take care of her husband & children with little or no income; the WOMAN with skills & desire to improve her wellbeing and that of her family with no access to loans for her small business.

I am the energetic but UNEMPLOYED YOUTH with a desire & willingness to learn new skills & engage in productive activities with no help in sight.

I am the EVERY CHILD who desires quality education and a decent learning environment. The one who watches as my parent struggle to get medical care for me anytime I am sick.

I am the ELDERLY who can not afford a decent living and medical care.
I am the FORGOTTEN COMMUNITY with no government presence, Cut off from infrastructure, industry and civilization with zero community engagements at all levels.

I am the VULNERABLE in the SOCIETY who seek to enjoy a decent and beautiful life.

Therefore, I present myself as your vehicle & voice at the Federal House of Representatives. I carry your aspirations, hope and dreams for a better life.

THE SABONSALO AGENDA

This is a vision aimed at providing a new alternative and an excellent way of tackling existing issues facing our people, bringing development to our communities and marketing the potentials and opportunities in our domain to the world at large through:

QUALITY REPRESENTATION
As your voice & vehicle you can be assured of quality representation on the floor of the house through important and relevant motions, bills and laws that have direct impact on our people.
Intense lobbying for the creation of additional Federal Constituency in the Zone as well as a bill for the establishment of a Federal University of Education through the act of legislation is top on our agenda.
Regular constituency engagement for feedback and prompt attention to issues of urgent importance to our people.

YOUTH EMPLOYMENT & EMPOWERMENT
We will push for massive employment of our youths in all tiers of government parastatal and non government organisations through intense lobbying and negotiations. We will also source for and provide Financial aids & grants to support small businesses in the zone.
Creating a robust system to encourage artist & creatives show case their talents through annual Musical, Arts exhibitions and Sport festivals.
Creation of Skills Acquisition programs, IT training, Seminars & Boothcamps.

QUALITY EDUCATION
We will provide Scholarship Schemes, Building new Schools, renovation of dilapidated classrooms & equipping every school with up-to-date learning facilities thereby creating a conducive environment for learning. Organising seminars, Boothcamps and topnotch educational & impactful programmes.
We will lobby and pressure relevant agencies of Government to Collaborate with them to provide Qualitative Education.
Encourage and Facilitate Adults Education.
Training and retraining of teachers, provision of latest and relevant materials and continuous career guides to students at all levels.
Creation of a Student quarterly engagement network to keep track of their progress.

INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT
Sustained push for Federal government presence in our communities through Infrastructural developments; roads, schools and social amenities for the zone through strategic lobbying and personal network. Attract and lobby institutions to bring Capital Projects to the zone as part of their CSR.
Building of hospitals in Rural and Urban areas and provision of affordable healthcare facilities to our rural and urban dwellers to improve the quality of life and standard of living.

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
We will facilitate and lobby for Financial Grants to empower our women to be self reliant and create empowerment programs, provide skill acquisition and equipments for business startup to reduce poverty and improve the livelihood and well-being of our women. We will also build Rural markets to support and encourage trade within the rural areas.

CARE FOR THE AGED AND ELDERLY
Provision of care centres & free medical care for the elderly and less previlege in the zone.

HEALTH CARE
Strengthen existing Primary Health Care Centres. Training and retraining of workers for better service delivery.
Encouraging more indigenes to study health related courses through advocacy, scholarships and mentorship.
Regular health campaigns, sensitizations and exhibitions where visible.

AGRICULTURE
Promote mechanised Farming for commercial Agriculture and encourage small scale farmers through the provision of subsidized Fertilisers and quality seedlings. Educating and sensitising the Farmers on modern farming techniques.
We will prioritize the safety of our farmers and their farms through engagement of local vigilante groups, Police presence and other security personnel.

SOCIOCULTURAL ENGAGEMENT PLATFORMS
Creating a socio-cultural platform to promote peaceful existence among different ethnic and religious groups within and outside the zone. This platforms will be responsible for the promotion of cultural festivals and other activities that promotes peace and unity. As well as organising quarterly workshops, seminars and sensitization programs for our traditional Institutions on the need for peace, unity and Development.

I am your SERVANT and therefore I am available to address all issues within my power and control. My Major aim is to produce more Leaders and not followers.

#SABONSALO2023

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Similarities Between Trump And Buhari...?(pictures) / Hon. Hakeem Dickson’s Running For Lagos State Governorship / What Buhari Will Be Remembered For -senator Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.