Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting (7289 Views)

Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting / Full Resolutions Of The National Economic Council Meeting Of 20/07/2023 / Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
emmykk:

Alaye,it seems you are a skull miner .

It seems your have a low IQ.
Did I oppose the governors resolutions
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by emmykk(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Batam:

It seems your have a low IQ.
Did I oppose the governors resolutions

I said everything to stop skull miner is welcome.
You said I am children of hate.

May your skull or someone you know be mine this year
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
emmykk:

I said everything to stop skull miner is welcome.
You said I am children of hate.

May your skull or someone you know be mine this year
As the Lord lives and His spirit is alive it will never be my portion.
I decree that as you which it will bounce back on your head and before the end of this day you will incur the wrath of God
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by emmykk(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Batam:

As the Lord lives and His spirit is alive it will never be my portion.
I decree that as you which it will bounce back on your head and before the end of this day you will incur the wrath of God

Aha so you don't like to die but you are malicious and tribalitic when urgent security problem is address
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
emmykk:
Everything to stop skull miners is welcome

When will your leaders do just one good from your region?

You people are so useless
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
emmykk:

Aha so you don't like to die but you are malicious and tribalitic when urgent security problem is address
You are the one that is tribalistic by trying to portray the whole Yorubas as skull miners whereas it is more prevalent in your region
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by naptu2: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2022

Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by emmykk(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Batam:

You are the one that is tribalistic by trying to portray the whole Yorubas as skull miners whereas it is more prevalent in your region
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by adelaja70(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Ogun, head quarter. If u know, u know. But kudos to GSM, he know how to strike a deal with opposition. Just like he did with osun on Lautech.
Yorubas are one....
Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by Tomek09(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Happinessabd:
They should have included osun and.ekiti and kwara....ooops kwara is a northern state.
All thanks to Afonja.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting by Tomek09(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
[s]
jneutron4000:
●Lagos《》Ogun《》Oyo 《》Osun&Ekiti《》Ondo《》Delta Itserikir land《》
Oyo《》Kwara 《》Kogi Okun land《●》
God bless Ile Omoluabi
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Gives Assurance Of Peace And Security In Anambra State / Transparency International Writes Jonathan On Corruption Rate . / Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.