Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,972 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition (21983 Views)

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by RobbStark293: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
NwaScore44217: It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Focusmind: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Buhari hardly forgets his loyalists. Check how Rochas campaigned vigorously for Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan, even when his party APGA was rooting for Jonathan.

In the East, Buhari will never forget these three men: Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and Rochas. These three men were practically dragging Buhari from one state to another in the East during the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Mccullum: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Okorocha go use Hausa language whine Buhari

But Buhari is yet to make his choice candidate known to us but I know it will never be Tinubu

He'll give the ticket to Okorocha grin
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

He said he will not mention the person so as not to be assassinated.

We all know the politician fond of assassinating his opposition. But, let's pretend we're naive.

And what is Buharis business with who becomes the president.?
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by nzeobi(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
fyneguy:

I'm sure you didn't vote for Buhari in 2019, yet he became your President. That should tell you about the limitation of your influence.

You that voted him, how has your influence influenced your life
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by shinealight(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Okorocha go use Hausa language whine Buhari

But Buhari is yet to make his choice candidate known to us but I know it will never be Tinubu

Neither will it be Okorocha or any of the Ipob agitators…..Buhari did not fight a civil war to come and handover government to any breakaway group of agitators. Stop dreaming my friend and put your house in order first…..do you want Presidency of a united Nigeria or you want to breakaway with Biafra? The two are mutually exclusive and incompatible!
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by shinealight(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
nzeobi:
Reports EFCC to buhari so that what will happen to the money you embezzled in IMO State with your family. Umu agbara will soon start slapping you again. Big thief

If Igbo presidency is for me to support people like rochas and ouk then count me out.

If southern presidency is for me to support people like tinubu and amaechi count me out also. I know that we can do better as a country.

So, you’re expecting an Angel to descend from Heaven to be your President eh? A people deserves the leadership they get because the leaders emerge from among the people with all the “evil attributes and tendencies” heightened to the utmost level. So, you can only get a shitty President because that’s exactly what Nigerians deserve (e.g. giving and collecting bread stuffed with Naira to vote in an election)…..they are not a progressive group of people that make up the country called Nigeria. That’s the plain truth….like it or leave it!
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by guru90: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Omo.... Na better Yahoo Politicians de lead us in this Nation......................
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Ask yourself that. Obviously you are Tinubu's agbero grin
Actually I am not an Agbero and I do not support Tinubu

That is well known on this fora but I do not hate him
I do not go around spewing vile hatred and abuse for no reason
Politics does not have to be about hatred. That you do not support a person is no reason to be so hateful

I think he did well in lagos better than any Eboe governor.

You on the other hand are just full of IMPOTENT hatred note that word .

Impotent

Your hatred and anger is inconsequential

Talk about Okorocha which is what this thread is about

Do not pretend that it is about Tinubu. It is about your hatred for Yoruba people which you have displayed since 1960 funnily it has not achieved anything for you
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by colorsofrainbow: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Actually I am not an Agbero and I do not support Tinubu

That is well known on this fora but I do not hate him
I do not go around spewing vile hatred and abuse for no reason
Politics does not have to be about hatred. That you do not support a person is no reason to be so hateful

I think he did well in lagos better than any Eboe governor.

You on the other hand are just full of IMPOTENT hatred note that word .

Impotent

Your hatred and anger is inconsequential

Talk about Okorocha which is what this thread is about

Do not pretend that it is about Tinubu. It is about your hatred for Yoruba people which you have displayed since 1960 funnily it has not achieved anything for you

Tinubu agberos flying upandan on nairaland grin
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Tzar(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
What is wrong with all these politicians going to seek permission from Buhari like students do with their principal?!
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Shikini: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Wow
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by offiahvictor(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:
I don't see Buhari and APC giving the Presidential ticket to Tinubu. The North will deal with Tinubu with everything they have. The shame go loud.

We're watching.
don't be too sure.
Men that play the real game don't make noise.
Tinubu is coming!
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Alabule: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
No be Okorocha dey erect statue everywhere that year?
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Enyimbamercedes: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tinubu Wants to be President

Dave wants to be President

Yemi wants to be President

Rochas sef wants to be President

Soon, the entire APC members will declare intention to run for President
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by ablejesus26(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
This man carry your one leg go sit down for one place kwanu angry angry

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Ceejay94: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Rochas and Tinubu, who is Better?�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Government Inaugurates Security Outfit / Don’t Work For APC, Jonathan, Mu’azu Beg Oyinlola / Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.