Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

The ugly truth about contraceptives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The ugly truth about contraceptives (679 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / This Is An Ugly Truth Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ugly truth about contraceptives by Omoconsult(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
25 years old old says...

I feel safe again taking my contraceptive pills again after a 25mins consultation with Dr. Omole.

Dear Friend

My name is Dr. Omole.

For the past 2years...

I have written 2 books on skincare and How to tackle menstrual pain(without using the deadly poison called painkillers).

And with over 3 years experience dealing with couples and unmarried women...

As regard the use of contraceptives and sex.

I have finally decided to release my brand new ebook for the first time to the public.

I discovered that...

Young women are so uninformed.

I weep at the things I hear each time they came for contraceptives and the likes.

And thats why I have taken it upon myself to get this ebook to as many women as possible.

And here is a snippet of what you get inside this little-known book

1) Discover how you can prevent pregnancy without using any form of contraceptive including condoms. But is it possible? Find out how.

2) What is the effect of Ampiclox, Andrew's liver salt, salt and water, dry gin, Lipton tea, alabukun and lime, stout, squatting and urinating etc...on the male sperm? How efficacious are they?

3) This particular vitamin and drink could be the next big thing in preventing pregnancy as studies upon studies begins to unravel supporting is efficacy. Find out what are they.

4) They tell you postinor 2 can be used for up to 5days. That's not true. This is the only particular contraceptive pill that maintain its effectiveness for up to 5days. You'll discover it for yourself.

5) How frequent should postinor 2 be taken in a month? Discover the real truth and the secret pill you mustn't take more than once a month. Take it more than once and you have yourself to blame.

6) You can get pregnant while still breastfeeding. Don't let anyone lie to you. But to avoid it...You must meet these 3 criteria.

7) what about your oral contraceptive pills like combination 3, microgynon? Well, a new secret has been revealed and you can now use it as a one-off defense.

cool What is the best form of contraception? But is there anything like best? Is Ampiclox, salt and water better than postinor 2? Find out for yourself.

9) What is the effect of postinor 2 on the uterus (womb)? Does it weaken and affect future tendency to get pregnant and give birth due to excessive usage?

10) what sexual position reduces your chances of getting pregnant? Is there any? Well, find out for yourself.

You see...

I can keep going on and on but that's okay for now.

This little-known and powerful information is what I'm about to release to the public come this Saturday...

In my brand new book called:

SEX: What Every Young Woman Ought To know.

And you now have the opportunity to order at a pre-launch price of #1,000.

Even though I could easily charge #5,000 for this secret book...I couldn't.

I just want this ebook to get to as many women as possible.

As you read, pass on to your friends and people you think will need it.

But once it Is out on Saturday, prices goes up to #4,000.

I know you're asking...

How can you have access to this ebook?

It is simple.

My WhatsApp contact is in the comment section.

You can check my bio as well.

That means paying #1,000 before friday saves you #3,000 come Saturday.

By the way, it is not compulsory.

It is very optional.

You can check the comment section now for my whatsapp number.

Re: The ugly truth about contraceptives by Omoconsult(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Still on
Re: The ugly truth about contraceptives by Omoconsult(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Payment ends midnight today
Re: The ugly truth about contraceptives by Omoconsult(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Few hours to go
Re: The ugly truth about contraceptives by Omoconsult(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
It is no longer #1000.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt: Let Me Be Your Foodstuff Supply Plug!!! / I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money / 61 Married Men Reveal Why They Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.