Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. (2973 Views)

Marriage Is Just all About Responsibility, Nothing Special. / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Don't Make It Seem Like He Is Pleading For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Religious people say humans have free will to do anything and the things we do as a result of our free will be atoned for one day. I agree that humans have free will alright but why is it the most important things that can make life much more bearable for you as a human being are completely out of your control leaving you with just mundane things.

The first thing is to be born. Honestly, if you gave every human on earth a choice today to not exist or continue living, I can assure you that at least 70 percent of the human race will choose not to exist. A lot of people are going through so much suffering and pain that we can't even understand. I am a strong anti-natalist at heart and I believe that the greatest salvation a human being can have is to not be born but how fair is it that two people can just have sex and gbam a baby is born. No one asks for that child's permission whether he wants to live or not and whether he loves it or not he's born and that's it. It makes absolutely no sense at all. I believe this is the most important decision humans should be able to make with our free will and somehow we cant make it.

The second is the type of country we would love to be born in. If this was even a possible choice, I wonder if there would be any human beings in Africa. Your nationality pretty much predicts the kind of life you are going to have on earth but even a bad nationality can be mitigated by some characteristics which we also do not get to choose

1. A high intellect: Honestly even though things are bad in Nigeria and generally the African continent, suffering can be mitigated somehow with a very high intellect especially if one goes to school. Straight As in Wassce, First class in the university. High Gre scores. Scholarships to the west of which of course they would welcome such a person with open arms. People say geniuses arent born but made but believe me, that's bullcrap. There's what you call God-given intellect. Everything with regards to academia is just easy for the person. When I was in the university, I had classmates who would study and study and study and they still had a third-class whereas the best student in my department didnt even used to attend lectures. He was so gifted and only used to study a few hours to exams. I am sure a lot of people can attest to meeting such kind of people in their academic lives. This high intellect also translates to helping them get the best-paying jobs. With a high intellect, they would easily scale the most difficult test interviews of companies while those with low intellect will never have a job to do. No one chose to be born with a low IQ and some people struggle all their lives to increase it but it stays one place. This is also something humans could choose before they were born but yet with free will you cant choose this.

2. Good looks: This is pretty much self-explanatory. Good looks will take you anywhere but a lot of people are born ugly. No one chose to be ugly but it was bestowed on them. Another thing we could choose but we couldn't.

3. Wealth: The last one is being born into a wealthy family. Nigeria, alongside the rest of the African continent, is a shitty place to exist but being born into wealth alleviates some of that suffering. Another thing we could choose and with our free will we cant choose.

But then even if you were born into a developed country with a low IQ you can still have a decent life. Drive a good car, live in a nice house. You can be an artisan and artisans in the west earn a lot of money. Being an artisan in a third world shithole is a sure way to die in poverty

I feel that life is just a game where someone higher than us is just using humans as pawns for his own enjoyment. I mean why should someone be born in Canada, Switzerland and someone is born in Nigeria, Liberia, Ghana etc. Why should some people struggle through school even with hard work and some people just breeze through. They tell you as a child you can be whatever you want but there are certain professions you cant touch if your IQ is less than 140. How many people have such high IQs. Why should a man be constantly rejected for being short and ugly while another gets the attention of ladies because hes handsome. None of us chose these things but we came and met them all here and we are told we have free will. The things that will make life enjoyable for us we couldnt choose and now we must work hard not to anger our creator.

I feel someone somewhere is just using us for his own excitement.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by GboyegaD(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
At the end of it all, relate it to the parable of talents. He's given each irrespective of how we see it his/her talent which is embedded in the factors you listed. It is for each to trade it in the best way to make profit to himself and the giver. Remember, the giver has so much so he who is given is the sole benefactor of what s/he makes of the talents (situations and factors).

8 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
GboyegaD:
At the end of it all, relate it to the parable of talents. He's given each irrespective of how we see it his/her talent which is embedded in the factors you listed. It is for each to trade it in the best way to make profit to himself and the giver. Remember, the giver has so much so he who is given is the sole benefactor of what s/he makes of the talents (situations and factors).
But what of people who aren't given any. There are people who are born in countries like Nigeria, Afghanistan. They are ugly have low IQ and from very poverty stricken families. What sort of talent was given to such a person?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Religious people say humans have free will to do anything and the things we do as a result of our free will be atoned for one day. I agree that humans have free will alright but why is it the most important things that can make life much more bearable for you as a human being are completely out of your control leaving you with just mundane things.

The first thing is to be born. Honestly, if you gave every human on earth a choice today to not exist or continue living, I can assure you that at least 70 percent of the human race will choose not to exist. A lot of people are going through so much suffering and pain that we can't even understand. I am a strong anti-natalist at heart and I believe that the greatest salvation a human being can have is to not be born but how fair is it that two people can just have sex and gbam a baby is born. No one asks for that child's permission whether he wants to live or not and whether he loves it or not he's born and that's it. It makes absolutely no sense at all. I believe this is the most important decision humans should be able to make with our free will and somehow we cant make it.

The second is the type of country we would love to be born in. If this was even a possible choice, I wonder if there would be any human beings in Africa. Your nationality pretty much predicts the kind of life you are going to have on earth but even a bad nationality can be mitigated by some characteristics which we also do not get to choose

1. A high intellect: Honestly even though things are bad in Nigeria and generally the African continent, suffering can be mitigated somehow with a very high intellect especially if one goes to school. Straight As in Wassce, First class in the university. High Gre scores. Scholarships to the west of which of course they would welcome such a person with open arms. People say geniuses arent born but made but believe me, that's bullcrap. There's what you call God-given intellect. Everything with regards to academia is just easy for the person. When I was in the university, I had classmates who would study and study and study and they still had a third-class whereas the best student in my department didnt even used to attend lectures. He was so gifted and only used to study a few hours to exams. I am sure a lot of people can attest to meeting such kind of people in their academic lives. This high intellect also translates to helping them get the best-paying jobs. With a high intellect, they would easily scale the most difficult test interviews of companies while those with low intellect will never have a job to do. No one chose to be born with a low IQ and some people struggle all their lives to increase it but it stays one place. This is also something humans could choose before they were born but yet with free will you cant choose this.

2. Good looks: This is pretty much self-explanatory. Good looks will take you anywhere but a lot of people are born ugly. No one chose to be ugly but it was bestowed on them. Another thing we could choose but we couldn't.

3. Wealth: The last one is being born into a wealthy family. Nigeria, alongside the rest of the African continent, is a shitty place to exist but being born into wealth alleviates some of that suffering. Another thing we could choose and with our free will we cant choose.

I feel that life is just a game where someone higher than us is just using humans as pawns for his own enjoyment. I mean why should someone be born in Canada, Switzerland and someone is born in Nigeria, Liberia, Ghana etc. Why should some people struggle through school even with hard work and some people just breeze through. They tell you as a child you can be whatever you want but there are certain professions you cant touch if your IQ is less than 140. How many people have such high IQs. Why should a man be constantly rejected for being short and ugly while another gets the attention of ladies because hes handsome. None of us chose these things but we came and met them all here and we are told we have free will. The things that will make life enjoyable for us we couldnt choose and now we must work hard not to anger our creator.

- Time and Chances happen to us all

-

2 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Phamo0:

- Time and Chances happen to us all

-

Tell that to the starving almajiris in the northern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Tell that to the starving almajiris in the northern part of Nigeria.

not the children fault, .. that's why I said time and chances happen to us all...

2 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Phamo0:

not the children fault, .. that's why I said time and chances happen to us all...

It's not anyone's fault thats why we need to be able to choose If we want to be born or not and the kind of life we would like to be born into.

1 Like

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by GboyegaD(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

But what of people who aren't given any. There are people who are born in countries like Nigeria, Afghanistan. They are ugly have low IQ and from very poverty stricken families. What sort of talent was given to such a person?

That can be related to the one talent and you will realize that most of such people will hold unto the excuses you already made for them instead of trading it to get more.
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

That can be related to the one talent and you will realize that most of such people will hold unto the excuses you already made for them instead of trading it to get more.

What can an ugly man with a low IQ from a poverty stricken home do in Nigeria or other third world shithole countries?

6 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by GboyegaD(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

What can an ugly man with a low IQ from a poverty stricken home do in Nigeria or other third world shithole countries?

No vex, the uneducated people who perhaps, as you try to force them into a bucket of low IQ and ugly who run businesses, don't they have the fine and high IQ ones working for them? It is for each individual to find and work out what works for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It's not anyone's fault thats why we need to be able to choose If we want to be born or not and the kind of life we would like to be born into.

You asked a question and I gave the answer
my answer - Time and chance happen to us all

but I see that you are having issues with God..

Why is God unfair? Why won't he let us choose?

I don't know if you are asking these questions as an atheist/agnostic or as a Christian/religious person

I want you to know that some atheist/agnostic believe in free will (not from theology point of view) but because they know that human beings have higher consciousness and self awareness and are able to decide for themselves, and also believe all woes and unfairness are caused by human actions and we can do better ...

I also want you to know that not all Christian/religious people believe in free will or at least their concept of free will is limited and they don't have problem with that ...

If you believe in God, but think God is just playing game.. well that's your belief..
If you think it's wrong, then you are questioning your belief...

If you are an atheist... then you don't have problem with God

Lastly, the question is what are you going to do about it? I believe we should do what we can to make the world a better place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by BRATISLAVA: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

But then even if you were born into a developed country with a low IQ you can still have a decent life. Drive a good car, live in a nice house. You can be an artisan and artisans in the west earn a lot of money. Being an artisan in a third world shithole is a sure way to die in poverty

You have freewill to work with what you have — just like everyone other person on the planet does. Agonizing about it is pointless.

The most futile activity is to sit and debate on choosing ones birth. Nothing alive has that choice. It simply works with what it has and can do as it finds itself. There's the source code and humans must run play whether handsome, rich, broke, ugly, intelligent or dumb, born in America or Afghanistan.

There seems to be a lot of internalized hate about things that cannot be controlled. The only thing you are in control of is your life, to live it as you can. Irregardless of what it is you are born as. And that is the only control/freewill ever needed.

Anything beyond that is a recipe for moaning. Or misdirected atheism.

4 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Raalsalghul: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tensazangetsu20, the faster you accept life is random, the better. Don't even start to over think it.

Or isn't that why we advocate that people should think thrice before pro creating?

I've made my peace with it. You too should.

1 Like

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by BRATISLAVA: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Tensaza_ngetsu20, the faster you accept life is random, the better. Don't even start to over think it.

Or isn't that why we advocate that people should think thrice before pro creating?

There is order to the randomness, but to agonize and debate over it is pointless. It changes and does nothing.

People don't need to think before procreating, because their reasons for doing so are entirely theirs. Nothing that is born gets to decide where it wants to be, it just is. That's the ultimate order of things.

If you like to think it helps, procreate with all the caution you think exists for perfection, and the creature birthed will still curse at you or feel meaningless. The idea of perfection through physical "calculations" is the biggest myth.
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Tensazangetsu20, the faster you accept life is random, the better. Don't even start to over think it.

It’s beginning to drive y’all crazy right? cheesy
Una never see anything!
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Raalsalghul: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

There is order to the randomness, but to agonize and debate over it is pointless. It changes and does nothing.

People don't need to think before procreating, because their reasons for doing so are entirely theirs. Nothing that is born gets to decide where it wants to be, it just is. That's the ultimate order of things.

If you like to think it helps, procreate with all the caution you think exists for perfection, and the creature birthed will still curse at you or feel meaningless. The idea of perfection through physical "calculations" is the biggest myth.

Ascribing order to the randomness is just a way for humans to be able to cope and make it at least tolerable or a tad bit meaningful.

Deep down, we know the truth. If not, why do we have different results under the same condition. Isn't order supposed to be "you do this, you get that?" Why is it that not always the case? Or what do you mean by order?

Meanwhile, granted people have different reasons for procreating, why would you say 'they don't think it through'? This isn't only about the created only, but the person doing the creating too.

If a broke Raalsalghul decides to give birth, I would suffer too, not only the child.

And no, no one is talking about perfection here because it doesn't exist, but at least creating conditions for (even this can change) an easy ride all through which unfortunately most won't get.

And believe me you, I've seen people who's had it easy all through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Men it's glaring to me everyday. I don't know about you but my family bloodline ends with me. I mean my incomes puts me at the top one percent of Nigerians but men looking at the needless suffering that comes with living as a human being. It makes absolutely no sense bringing another here.

2 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Raalsalghul: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Men it's glaring to me everyday. I don't know about you but my family bloodline ends with me. I mean my incomes puts me at the top one percent of Nigerians but men looking at the needless suffering that comes with living as a human being. It makes absolutely no sense bringing another here.

Welcome to the world of anti-natalism. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You have freewill to work with what you have — just like everyone other person on the planet does. Agonizing about it is pointless.

The most futile activity is to sit and debate on choosing ones birth. Nothing alive has that choice. It simply works with what it has and can do as it finds itself. There's the source code and humans must run play whether handsome, rich, broke, ugly, intelligent or dumb, born in America or Afghanistan.

There seems to be a lot of internalized hate about things that cannot be controlled. The only thing you are in control of is your life, to live it as you can. Irregardless of what it is you are born as. And that is the only control/freewill ever needed.

Anything beyond that is a recipe for moaning. Or misdirected atheism.

Honestly if not for religion, suicide will be the leading cause of death in human beings. What play do you want a low IQ, ugly, and broke man to play. Probably dropout at primary school and become a gate man till death. It makes no sense. Someone somewhere dictated that and others should all play whether they like it or not.

5 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Raalsalghul: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

It’s beginning to drive y’all crazy right? cheesy
Una never see anything!

Lol, it is what it is Maria.

I don't like it when people ascribe order to what clearly are gaseous molecules. cheesy

This shit is random.

1 Like

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Welcome to the world of anti-natalism. grin
I feel it's very mostly wealthy people in the world that want poor folks to keep procreating so they can have workers in their factories and people to buy their shit. Imagine Elon Musk the other day complaining on twitter about population reduction in western countries. A lot of people are taking to that ideology and choosing to be childfree. Trust me if more people embrace that it will come to a time government will force people to have children. Now they are using money to entice people in some countries. Do it and we will pay you but time is coming you will literally go to prison for choosing not to have a child.

1 Like

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Raalsalghul: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I feel it's very mostly wealthy people in the world that want poor folks to keep procreating so they can have workers in their factories and people to buy their shit.

Very very plausible.
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Lorayne(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Anyone can be an intellectual with the right training (except he has some kind of learning disorder).

If an ugly person can manage to make some money they can also become handsome/beautiful with surgery.
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Lorayne(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I also don't want kids. But my reasons are different from yours. I don't like kids at all, I can't deal with them. The first think I'm gonna do after leaving this country is get a vasectomy

1 Like

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lorayne:

I also don't want kids. But my reasons are different from yours. I don't like kids at all, I can't deal with them at all. The first think I'm gonna do after leaving this country is get a vasectomy

You dey wait till you japa. I am getting mine here. 80k at marie thopes.

3 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Lorayne(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You dey wait till you japa. I am getting mine here. 80k at marie thopes.
Is it reversible? Asking for a friend grin
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lorayne:

Is it reversible? Asking for a friend grin

Yeah but more expensive. The reversal surgery is 2 Million.

1 Like

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by The5DME(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Life is hell in Nigeria, if you're born into a poor family. Please, poor people should not birth children please. Poor people should not have kids.

3 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by Karleb(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
One thing I admire about you is your will and courage man! cool
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by BRATISLAVA: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Ascribing order to the randomness is just a way for humans to be able to cope and make it at least tolerable or a tad bit meaningful.

Every person is unique and that is true for their life circumstances. Without trying to make it tolerable or meaningful: life [i]is ordered randomness[/i].

Deep down, we know the truth. If not, why do we have different results under the same condition. Isn't order supposed to be "you do this, you get that?" Why is it that not always the case? Or what do you mean by order?

We don't have different results under the same conditions. [i]Nobody has the exact same conditions. No two people can even think the exact same way. This is not an equation with defined variables and outputs. The order to life is that you will live your life with whatever randomness you have from birth. Not trying to make life an equation that should give certain results.[/i]

Meanwhile, granted people have different reasons for procreating, why would you say 'they don't think it through'? This isn't only about the created only, but the person doing the creating too.

The two people engaging in it know that there will be a birth after their meeting. They have thought it through and know the possible outcome, but simply cannot accept the consequences. Anything birthed will still exercise its nature for order —and no matter what you plan for, once it involves another life, it will result in chaos. Expecting to plan for procreation is a waste of time. Who knows what they will be?

If a broke Raalsalghul decides to give birth, I would suffer too, not only the child.

You would not suffer, you only think you would because you are trying to control the life of another person (the child) to decide for them how to live from birth. But that is the child's own randomness that they must order for themselves in life.

And no, no one is talking about perfection here because it doesn't exist, but at least an easy ride all through which unfortunately most won't get.

That 'easy ride' desire is the craving for perfection. It is perfection that breeds malcontentedness, pessimism and hatred of life.
Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by KevinDein: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Shiiit isn't that deep, man. Read a post of yours sometime ago and I reckon you are a young man in his 20s. Quit overthinking everything, relax and enjoy yourself a little.

2 Likes

Re: Does Life Seem Like A Game Where Someone Is Just Using Humans For Fun. by efficiencie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

If life were a paradise you won't be an "antinatalist". If life were sweet and wonderful you would vilify anyone who decides not to bring as many children to this world as possible. Your complaint is circumstantial. Whereas the circumstances we see today is a direct consequence of the collective decisions of men and women globally? Our world is messed up because it was messed up by people like you and I. And people mess up the world because they have the choice to decide whether to be altruistic or be selfish and more often than not humans choose to be selfish. Hence at the root of your concern is the power to choose...and only men and women wield this power and hence only they are responsible for the ugliness of our world today. The almajiris of the north were created by religious men and women of the north and any attempt to address it will ultimately fail. The criminality in the south was created by corrupt leaders embezzling public funds, parents glorifying materialism above character and failed education/religious institutions that uphold rote learning and financial incentives above thorough cognitive, effective and psychomotor development.

Deciding not to have children is not the solution rather deciding to play your part in building a generation of problem solvers who will by sheer courage, dexterity, integrity and uprightness bring the needed change our world needs.

Today people are rushing to Canada, US etc forgetting that the people in these countries worked together to fix their country and make it beautiful for all. You will not feel afraid to have children in Canada for example...but you will most certainly ne afraid to bring a child into a country like Somalia.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Officially The Dumber Sex, Researchers Found / What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes / Would You Marry A Man Who Is 25 Years Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.