Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me (1548 Views)

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
My little friend just came this evening and told me they are relocating. I've been feeling somehow since then.

Since that evening, Shes been with me. I took her strolling. Got her small goodies but she refused to go home until few mins ago when the Mom came to call her to go to bed. I'm going to miss her.

She tried consoling me ( when she saw my mood) by promising to come and see me from time to time. ( Small girl with her thinking) I just laughed it off. How is that even possible? I told her, "Mommy won't allow you to come all the way alone".
Wish I can keep her though but I couldn't bring myself to ask if she can live with me.

I don't know how I just came to form such a strong bond with an outsider.

RiRi, I'm going to miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Let see her picture
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Let see her picture

Why?
I can't do that to her. She's only eight!
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:

Why?
I can't do that to her. She's only eight!
shocked shocked shocked

Eight year old pikin say she go dey see u tym to tym, well sha, Nigeria is so easy that even a two year old pikin can aford a tfare grin grin

But i like the girl sha, endeavour to see her tym to tym, who knows, u might later be her benefactor and guardian.(even tho her parents lives)
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Holumhidey(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
sad
I think you're in love with with that child
I mean, that child is whom you love

Pervert

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
shocked shocked shocked

Eight year old pikin say she go dey see u tym to tym, well sha, Nigeria is so easy that even a two year old pikin can aford a tfare grin grin

But i like the girl sha, endeavour to see her tym to tym, who knows, u might later be her benefactor and guardian.(even tho her parents lives)

She just said that to cheer me up. smiley ( Innocent heart). But I know once they leave, I might never see her again. It breaks my heart really.
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:

She just said that to cheer me up. smiley ( Innocent heart). But I know once they leave, I might never see her again. It breaks my heart really.
yoruba adage says, the house of someone we love so dearly would never be too far for us to reach so strive to see her, she's ur friend.

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
yoruba adage says, the house of someone we love so dearly would never be too far for us to reach so strive to see her, she's ur friend.

You won't understand. smiley.

I only moved into that area recently. So, I'm not well known to her family to be making such visits. Her mother only comes once in a while to appreciate me any time I gift her. We are not close.
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by OlawaleBammie: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:

Laa han mi ni bata nro lotu ife....

Oya na grin
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by DonroxyII: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:

are those the ones you see your ex on their face ?
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:
My little friend just came this evening and told me they are relocating. I've been feeling somehow since then.

Since that evening, Shes been with me. I took her strolling. Got her small goodies but she refused to go home until few mins ago when the Mom came to call her to go to bed. I'm going to miss her.

She tried consoling me ( when she saw my mood) by promising to come and see me from time to time. ( Small girl with her thinking) I just laughed it off. How is that even possible? I told her, "Mommy won't allow you to come all the way alone".
Wish I can keep her though but I couldn't bring myself to ask if she can live with me.

OMOWUNMI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Justbehave(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Another stupid thread from this old woman. Mitchewwww. Go and marry and have yours.

5 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by TheKingsmann(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2022
Enough of diz useless threads u re creating, if u want a kid just get married and give birth, attention seeker.

5 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Remijuice: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Justbehave:
Another stupid thread from this old woman. Mitchewwww. Go and marry and have yours.

So harsh
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Oeis: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2022
So many people are so mean, don't even know whether is the effect of the harsh economy of Nigeria, baby girl, don't mind, Continue to be the sweet girl which u are. NIGERia need more of u, cheers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Oeis:
So many people are so mean, don't even know whether is the effect of the harsh economy of Nigeria, baby girl, don't mind, Continue to be the sweet girl which u are. NIGERia need more of u, cheers!!!

Thank you my dear. If you observed I didn't reply any of those mentally deranged fellows because I'm not mad.

I chose to ignore them because, who knows? The harsh economy ( like you rightly said) might be eating up their thinking faculty hence the gibberish they spew on people's thread without thinking.

The steam is too much. Let them let it out however they wish. Their problem. Not mine.

Thanks dear.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by frozen70(f): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

You can birth a child and love her more that this little girl

It's sensitive to leave little girls with a man

1 Like

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
frozen70:

Lol..I'm not a man, dear.

Ok, I'll have mine when I decide to pick the right man.

Thanks darling.
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by frozen70(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok, I'll have mine when I decide to pick the right man.

Thanks darling.

Waoo, it's time for you to think towards that, when a woman starts loving a child it's a signal to start preparing yourself

God's time remains the best because you will get a good man that you will bear beautiful kids for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
frozen70:

Waoo, it's time for you to think towards that, when a woman starts loving a child it's a signal to start preparing yourself

God's time remains the best because you will get a good man that you will bear beautiful kids for

Amen.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by drimzsmoke(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
frozen70:

She's ovulating...this too shall pass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by micxwell(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Justbehave:
Why can't you just ignore the thread ehn undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by VEXT: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2022
frozen70:

Frozen brain....Guess your dad had sex with you when you were little...
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by frozen70(f): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2022
VEXT:

Frozen brain....Guess your dad had sex with you when you were little...

I know that you are a paedophile, that's why you are reacting
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by VEXT: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
frozen70:

I know that you are a paedophile, that's why you are reacting
Say hi to your dad for Me
Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by lilvicky68(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok, I'll have mine when[b] I decide to pick the right man.[/b]
Thanks darling.
Lol..O yea picker of men..welldone Ma

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Downcast. My Baby Girl Is Leaving Me by francisbarrack(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Show us ur face

(1) (Reply)

Is 500k Income Really That Small?? / I Have This Re Occurring Leg Ulcer ,please Help!!! / Why Should Abjectly Poor People Have Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.