Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos (567 Views)

My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Lordave: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2022
When Tinubu declared to run for the Presidency, he was applauded and equally ridiculed by friends and opponents. Then many yorubas on Nairaland started to claim that the people ridiculing him for having the nerve to declare were only Igbos and that Igbos are cowards that preferred power remains in North than come to yoruba in the South.
Igbos were right here on this forum, verbally attacked and insulted, Igbos were asked to focus on getting just one politician from their region to muster the courage to run for presidency. They even went as far as claiming that the insults on Tinubu by people they perceived to be Igbos is only working in favor of Tinubu. (Crying that you’re being ridiculed and at the same time claiming that the insult and demarketing helps you grow)

Fast forward to now, Rochas Okorocha declared and EFCC lists an 11 count charge against him.

Peter Obi declares and all hell is being let loose by APC and Federal Government propagandist groups. Now the same yorubas that asked Igbos to focus on their politicians won’t even let Igbos have sensible and progressive discussions with their leaders without them jumping in to disturb everywhere with fallacies and all manner of insults against them and especially the person of Peter Obi.

I hope those who claim to be neutral observers are observing this type of bloody hypocrisy?

Threads upon threads against Peter Obi, 95% of them propagandas authored by retardéd political jobbers, what are these people afraid of?

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Jostoman: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Don't mind them, for their minds they know that Obi is more than capable some people are just trying to de-market him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Laggafin: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Igbos are sharp bones that has stuck in de neck of other tribes in this country whose hate is only having a positive effect on them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by walemoney007(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Some of you guys are just funny

I can't count the numbers of thread I was reading daily about Tinubu even though most of them were not true.

There are numerous thread about Tinubu on Nairaland created by ibos.

I've never been a big fan of Tinubu and Osinbanjo is my candidate for the 2023 presidential election

In fact, most of you guys made it clear power will remain in the North if Tinubu becomes the APC presidential candidate.

But as things stand, if am to choose between Obi(PDP) and El-Rufai(APC) I will gladly vote for El-Rufai

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by blancsn1: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
What is the ration of thread open by Igbo on Tinubu n that of Yorubas on Peter Pando Obi ?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Asgard73: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Walai fa.. Na una for east dey give Yoruba people time .. this has been Yoruba pattern since 1970 against the igbos and old eastern Nigeria.
Is not a today thing.. more Nigerians are waking to yoruba media and their propaganda machine that has control Nigerian information for last decades ..
we saw the media in at its best in 2014/15.. and the aftermath.. results .. Nigeria are living witness to all.

Igbos should do their legit matter .. and support all their candidates with same musCle .. nobody be thief .. north west south .. sabi hide their thieves .. but igbos .. amakamife ..

Yoruba the hype their criminal Tinubu.. North Dey with Atiku.. even criminal Wike get mouth..

But igbos go abuse Rochas curse Kalu insult Umahi .. support peter .. cheesy
Make una support all with one muscle..

Nigeria politics no get time for sentiments.. reason why e easy for Yoruba to use una dey run propaganda on a steady .. and Yoruba no Dey any better

Nigeria Yoruba Politics is getting your opponent dirty.. while presenting their dirty as snow..

Two can always play the game .. give them what they give to you.. and they will calm ..
North is in charge of Nigeria politics because they don’t play dirty..
you wanna live.. be the first to blast..
Give Yoruba hot hot .. if they attack .. attack triple .. if they curse .. triple a.m. .. hate for hate .. love for love ..
don’t seat crying .. while they attack.. the Yoruba media is their strength .. fvck it and Dey re gone ..

Ndi igbo self .. una dey cry for Yoruba people ..

Power returns North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by seunmsg(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2022
If we do half of what you guys are doing to Tinubu to Peter Obi Pandora, some of you may commit suicide. The little attacks on Obi is just for fun and nothing else. He won't even make the first five at the next PDP presidential convention so no point wasting energy on such an irrelevant candidate. The fun we are having with Obi is just to pay you guys back in your own coin and nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by ebuka440: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Those idiots were paid to tarnish Peter Obi image and that of the igbos

Lordave:
When Tinubu declared to run for the Presidency, he was applauded and equally ridiculed by friends and opponents. Then many yorubas on Nairaland started to claim that the people ridiculing him for having the nerve to declare were only Igbos and that Igbos are cowards that preferred power remains in North than come to yoruba in the South.
Igbos were right here on this forum, verbally attacked and insulted, Igbos were asked to focus on getting just one politician from their region to muster the courage to run for presidency. They even went as far as claiming that the insults on Tinubu by people they perceived to be Igbos is only working in favor of Tinubu. (Crying that you’re being ridiculed and at the same time claiming that the insult and demarketing helps you grow)

Fast forward to now, Rochas Okorocha declared and EFCC lists an 11 count charge against him.

Peter Obi declares and all hell is being let loose by APC and Federal Government propagandist groups. Now the same yorubas that asked Igbos to focus on their politicians won’t even let Igbos have sensible and progressive discussions with their leaders without them jumping in to disturb everywhere with fallacies and all manner of insults against them and especially the person of Peter Obi.

I hope those who claim to be neutral observers are observing this type of bloody hypocrisy?

Threads upon threads against Peter Obi, 95% of them propagandas authored by retardéd political jobbers, what are these people afraid of?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by helinues: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Victim mentality now becoming regular trademark

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Asgard73: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:
If we do half of what you guys are doing to Tinubu to Peter Obi Pandora, some of you may commit suicide. The little attacks on Obi is just for fun and nothing else. He won't even make the first five at the next PDP presidential convention so no point wasting energy on such an irrelevant candidate. The fun we are having with Obi is just to pay you guys back in your own coin and nothing else.

For fun?

Guess 2019 was for fun too.

You guys ba? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Lordave: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi Pandora? Little attacks? Just for fun? grin grin grin

So all the threads that have been gracing frontpage were just for fun?

And the attacks on Tinubu were for business?

The amount of hypocrisy in this comment of yours oozes more than a corpse.

Wtf is wrong with you guys?

Why many yorubas dey like this? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Lordave: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:
Victim mentality now becoming regular trademark

You were among those accusing Igbos for hating on Tinubu. You complained that Igbos should mind their business, but since Obi declared you’ve been exercising your right to hate on him and when you get called out for being a hypocrite, you say victim mentality has a hold on us.

Unu amarọ ka anyi si kwado wink

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by seunmsg(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Lordave:
Peter Obi Pandora? Little attacks? Just for fun? grin grin grin

So all the threads that have been gracing frontpage were just for fun?

And the attacks on Tinubu were for business?

The amount of hypocrisy in this comment of yours oozes more than a corpse.

Wtf is wrong with you guys?

Why many yorubas dey like this? Na wa oo

To be honest, you really need to stop crying. You Igbos have been attacking Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo unrestrained since 2015. So, what is all these cries over Peter Obi Pandora for? You attack others vigorously and cry when they pay back. Are you guys okay at all?

See, what you are seeing is just fun. Obi's candidacy is just a joke taking too far. However, we will continue to catch cruise with him just to make folks like you angry grin grin grin. When PDP finally select a candidate from either north or South south, we will face the candidate and free Obi Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by ayzTIGER: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:

I can't count the numbers of thread I was reading daily about Tinubu even though most of them were not true.

I've never been a big fan of Tinubu and Osinbanjo is my candidate for the 2023 presidential election

In fact, most of you guys made it clear power will remain in the North if Tinubu becomes the APC presidential candidate.

But as things stand, if am to choose between Obi(PDP) and El-Rufai(APC) I will gladly vote for El-Rufai
we don't expect any better from you having voted Buhari and making Nigeria one of the worst place on earth. Shocker, the worst enemies to Tinubus presidency is Yoruba people, if you think I'm lying show me any Igbo politician that has said anything negative about Tinubu since he declared and I will show you tens of Yoruba that have condemned Tinubu of which one is currently on FP. So trying to sell Tinubu by creating imaginary Igbo hate is dead on arrival. Change tactics as your game has been busted including going to Twitter to make hate post with Igbo handle and rushing here to post on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Lordave: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
walemoney007:

Your people have always been known to sell out their conscience and freedom so long as they live to eat their favorite soup.

Buhari threatened to oversee dogs and baboons soak in blood if he loses one more election yet you voted him. El Rufai threatened election observers with going back home in body bags and you wanna make it look like we will be surprised if you vote him?

E no go shock anybody if you decide to bring back Abacha from death and vote for him instead of Akinwunmi Adesina.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Lordave: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

To be honest, you really need to stop crying. You Igbos have been attacking Tinubu, Buhari and Osinbajo unrestrained since 2015. So, what is all these cries over Peter Obi Pandora for? You attack others vigorously and cry when they pay back. Are you guys okay at all?

See, what you are seeing is just fun. Obi's candidacy is just a joke taking too far. However, we will continue to catch cruise with him just to make folks like you angry grin grin grin. When PDP finally select a candidate from either north or South south, we will face the candidate and free Obi Pandora.
Ok bye.

Absolute waste of my time.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by helinues: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Lordave:
You were among those accusing Igbos for hating on Tinubu. You complained that Igbos should mind their business, but since Obi declared you’ve been exercising your right to hate on him and when you get called out for being a hypocrite, you say victim mentality has a hold on us.

Unu amarọ ka anyi si kwado wink

You do not have to lie to make your points. Post a single proof of where I have attacked or hated Obi. Just 1
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Is04970: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Peter Obi is a raving liar, a tribalist and a very deceptive low life.
The idiot was basically crying when Fashola sent some Anambra indigenes sleeping under bridges in Lagos to him.
Shameless human being.

Read this and see through his hypocrisy yourself.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by sharpden: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Our SW brothers are jokers, know this and know peace.

Always hypocritical. That was how they attacked GEJ on non-performance but re-elected Buhari with hopes to succeed the colossal failure.

They will tell you that power is not given and as such the Igbos should stop blackmailing them and ask PDP for presidential ticket but they will hide as c0wards to blackmail the North that power will MUST return South as if that is the agreement of all Southerners.

I have told them on several occasions to be bold enough to demand power returns to SW because that's what they sowed but the fear of being lambasted by Northerners is making them to hide under some useless Southern Governors Forum to threaten that power returns South as if we are to go by zoning it is rightly theirs.

Summary: If power is not given but taken, go to North and take it and stop hiding under the SE and SS to demand for it. You can't sow Orange and reap Apple.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by sharpden: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is04970:
Peter Obi is a raving liar, a tribalist and a very deceptive low life.
The idiot was basically crying when Fashola sent some Anambra indigenes sleeping under bridges in Lagos to him.
Shameless human being.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

Oga you should cry for your drug baron bullion van activist, or you don't know bearing cash above 5 million is a crime?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Is04970: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
sharpden:

Oga you should cry for your drug baron bullion van activist, or you don't know bearing cash above 5 million is a crime?
Senseless.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by sharpden: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is04970:

Senseless.

Mine is now senseless because I told you the bitter truth. Young lads are known to resort to insults during reasoned discuss.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by duro4chang(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Always showing victim mentality.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by IGBOSON1: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Walai fa.. Na una for east dey give Yoruba people time .. this has been Yoruba pattern since 1970 against the igbos and old eastern Nigeria.
Is not a today thing.. more Nigerians are waking to yoruba media and their propaganda machine that has control Nigerian information for last decades ..
we saw the media in at its best in 2014/15.. and the aftermath.. results .. Nigeria are living witness to all.

Igbos should do their legit matter .. and support all their candidates with same musCle .. nobody be thief .. north west south .. sabi hide their thieves .. but igbos .. amakamife ..

Yoruba the hype their criminal Tinubu.. North Dey with Atiku.. even criminal Wike get mouth..

But igbos go abuse Rochas curse Kalu insult Umahi .. support peter .. cheesy
Make una support all with one muscle..

Nigeria politics no get time for sentiments.. reason why e easy for Yoruba to use una dey run propaganda on a steady .. and Yoruba no Dey any better

Nigeria Yoruba Politics is getting your opponent dirty.. while presenting their dirty as snow..

Two can always play the game .. give them what they give to you.. and they will calm ..
North is in charge of Nigeria politics because they don’t play dirty..
you wanna live.. be the first to blast..
Give Yoruba hot hot .. if they attack .. attack triple .. if they curse .. triple a.m. .. hate for hate .. love for love ..
don’t seat crying .. while they attack.. the Yoruba media is their strength .. fvck it and Dey re gone ..

Ndi igbo self .. una dey cry for Yoruba people ..

Power returns North

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

LMAO grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by Alba3: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

The problem of Igbo is their emotions. Regardless the civil war, they were in the national politics; although they hate to be in same party with Yoruba majority.

Then come Jonathan government, where they have so much individual gains. They couldn't take, believe it or accept his lost in 2015 till date; they insult and blame everyone except themselves. Meanwhile, Ijaws and other S/south people have moved on but not Igbos. Instead of building bridges or re-strategise, it's victims' mentality and more insults for every other tribes forgetting they will one day need some of these tribes votes and supports for either presidency or their cherished Biafra.

In a multinational/ethnic politics like Nigerian's one needs tactics, pretex to gain your enemies' supports not abusing them on every online/offline platforms. In this country, I've learnt that whatever Fulanis would do is kept to their innermost... Likewise, one will not even understand what Yorubas are driving at, even though you called them all sorts of name. These two are never emotional but already looking ahead, even when in opposition.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians And Nairalanders Towards Igbos by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

how do you know Peter Obi won't make the first five at the PDP primary? are you a delegate? how exactly did arrived at this...
you little creatures should just mind your business. Peter Obi and Anyim Pius is our candidates we will choose between them..

go and canvas for your lord and savior tinunbu and leave us alone

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Amaechi On Daura Chieftaincy Title / Am I The Only One Who Think The Days Of SARS Was Better? / Phone Call Between A Nigerian Stranded In Ukraine & Nig Ambassador To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.