Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? (28178 Views)

The Tesla Pi Phones From Elon Musk Could Dethrone Apple’s Iphones / How Apple Iphones Might End Up Like Blackberry If They Don't Change / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Shobbyxi:
As you just said 12 Pro Max. Issue is with 12 Pro. Never heard anyone complain about 12 Pro Max yet.
Since I didn’t use it I’d not comment on it
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Kaymicheal852: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Idrisab:
On battery
It's not just always by the mAh
Battery optimization by the phone too is very important
I've used almost all Tecno and Infinix phone up to Tecno camon 12pro and Infinix hot 9
Also iphones from 5c - 13 pro
I can tell u this
11 pro max has less than 4000mah Battery but performs better than Infinix hot 9 with 5000mah

iPhone 11 Pro Max battery alone can buy infinix hot9 ,you should compare with Samsung s20 and s21 and Google pixel 6 and 6 pro and other android flagship phones ,though I still think about battery is still better than most android flagship phones as well
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Kaymicheal852: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Auskyd:

Something is definitely wrong with this one lmao

Definitely
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Kaymicheal852: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

This phones you mention, I'd ask yoi again. Are they better than Samsung s21 ultra . There is no android phone on earth better than iPhone when it comes to optimization. Iphone 13pro max has a battery capacity of 4300mah and iPhone still kept their design . What made you think they won't be able to do that for 4.5 or 5k mah. . I don't know from 5k mah upward but they can do that and beside 4.3mah is far good considering apple low power consumption rate

I still think Samsung get it right on Samsung s10 plus with the battery 4100mah or so and it last a bit longer than the iPhone 11pro max ,other flagship android lacks behind in battery life probably due to the heavy features and high refresh rates but iPhone get it right even with lesser mah
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by 24brains(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Paperbag:

No carry this yarn talk for outside especially that car accident talk ..lol
Guy are you serious ?? You think people that make cars and put price on dem are stupid ??

To even point out your faults tire me , i dont know where to start.

no be small thing my dear. Price na just for class ego(luxury interior design and air bag upgrade) na waka them they both waka for ground. No mind me jor. Fear no go let me yarn am for outside make them no go laugh me for africa con tag me vanity join.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

I still think Samsung get it right on Samsung s10 plus with the battery 4100mah or so and it last a bit longer than the iPhone 11pro max ,other flagship android lacks behind in battery life probably due to the heavy features and high refresh rates but iPhone get it right even with lesser mah
This is exactly what I have been trying to explain to some people here. Iphone has low power consumption. Most people here don't even understand how phone works. They don't wonder how come itel phones battery last longer than other high end phones batteries with the same mah. They would just come out and open their mouth and say things thats untrue
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by space9880: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
porthouse7:
and a poor and old hot 4 can do better
if I can afford an iPhone charging should not be my problem I bought a phone not a power bank

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by rossovu: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Idrisab:

Lmao
Niggh
You don't know who you just quoted ( in the world of phones)
Btw, apple has never and would never give access to their server to government or any related body except the user decides to share his data by himself/herself
You don't get it, the FBI doesn't necessarily need Apple's help to gain access, there are a lot of people that can gain access to any iphone, as long as they have it in their hand.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Idrisab(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
rossovu:

You don't get it, the FBI doesn't necessarily need Apple's help to gain access, there are a lot of people that can gain access to any iphone, as long as they have it in their hand.
Lmao
Unless the owner is careless with his details
Anything apart from that, forget it
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by rossovu: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Idrisab:

Lmao
Unless the owner is careless with his details
Anything apart from that, forget it
story, as long as they have the phone with them, gaining access isn't so difficult. Go and read the full story about the FBI and apple.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by chickenfoot: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
porthouse7:
scamming people with poor ba3, all iphone user must have power bank
as in eh, the thing tire pesin, thank God for TECNO we have devices like the pouvoir and Pova series with superb batteries
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by chickenfoot: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Allisgud:
My Android battery will last 3 times even if u add ur phone ×3 with power bank,what is a laptop or iphone without a strong battery,is just a television
facts, devices like the Pova neo, and Pova 5g have batteries that last like mad.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by chickenfoot: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
ityP:

Poor battery for which price? Let infinix or tecno do a phone that's same price with the iPhone, then bring it to compare. IPhone batteries are good. Stop buying London used
nobody is saying they're not good, but TECNO and Infinix batteries are better.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
chickenfoot:
nobody is saying they're not good, but TECNO and Infinix batteries are better.

Batteries that would take forever to charge
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by chickenfoot: 6:17am On Feb 21, 2022
ityP:

Batteries that would take forever to charge
lol, says who? Apparently you've not heard of fast charge technology
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2022
chickenfoot:
lol, says who? Apparently you've not heard of fast charge technology

In tecno and infinix devices? Lmao. You don't know what you're talking about
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by chickenfoot: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
ityP:

yes, TECNO phones do come with fast charge technology and it's actually really fast.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by AREWAELENU: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is applicable to other phones too
shilenji:
It's not expensive, it's your country's currency that is low.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by AREWAELENU: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hahaha which generation are you from? fast charge on Tecno or infinix phones is not even the talk of the town anymore.

ityP:

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by safo99(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
porthouse7:
scamming people with poor ba3, all iphone user must have power bank
quote me anywhere the iphone 13 pro max has the best battery life among all flagships...
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by JamOSneh: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
What's poor are u kidding me, am hard-core android user. I no go lie u presently no android phone at the moment get ba3 pass iphone 13 Pro max even d new samsung s22 ultra no reach, go watch ba3 comparison on yotube den u go understand make we no deceive ourselves Apple phone no b over hype may God just bless us abundantly to afford it, imagine iphone 6s still working perfectly in 2022
porthouse7:
still poor
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by d3cod3r(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
JamOSneh:
What's poor are u kidding me, am hard-core android user. I no go lie u presently no android phone at the moment get ba3 pass iphone 13 Pro max even d new samsung s22 ultra no reach, go watch ba3 comparison on yotube den u go understand make we no deceive ourselves Apple phone no b over hype may God just bless us abundantly to afford it, imagine iphone 6s still working perfectly in 2022
Lol. You still dey waste energy on her. She just chose to ignore facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vivo V20 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Q1 Android Phone / Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.