Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Husband Left Us - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34317 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2022
ahnie:

Mimi is armyofone a lady?
I seemed to be pretty confused

Yes. grin
Re: My Husband Left Us by ahnie: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes. grin
Finally....I be think say na guy he be Sha.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Kobojunkie: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mariangeles:
I hope you remember to be this thankful and appreciative when someone digs up a past you’re trying to or have moved on from, and shoves it in your face publicly.

Imagine digging up someone’s post from way way back to shame them and people are reveling in it…the sheer wickedness in the heart of humans!
And they wonder why I cut people off.

What goes around will definitely come around.
Dig up my past? My dear, I have been on nairaland for well over a decade.... there is no "past" to dig up on me because I don't have one to hide. grin

Shame? The guy outright denied his own past, casting doubts on the claims of the other commenter in this. Even I was beginning to think maybe they had some private beef with him going by his submissions, until I read and realized he had indeed been lying. This isn’t about wickedness but about knowing the facts as far as the conversation. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by franchasng: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Klass99:

Ibechris, a grown man with all his thinking faculties in tact, decides on his own and by himself to step out on his wife, but the other woman is to blame? Did she put a gun to his head, insisting he must date/fucvk her? Life is truly about choices, I can't see how a man's choice to mess around, is someone else's fault.

As a single woman I get chased by married men a lot, with no effort, jazz or seduction on my part. Some behave like biitches in heat, who will quench if they don't get laid now, now, now. The lengths they are willing to go to, just to get laid is alarming. When it comes to breaking up marriages and tearing homes apart, your gender doesn't need any help at all. If I was a cruel and diabolical woman, a lot of them will suffer o.

What her husband is doing now, is it not the same thing Usifo Ataga did? Please where is Ataga today? There's no winning with you men o, no matter what a man decides to do, his wife or the other woman still gets the blame. You have already told the OP if anything happens to her husband people will not speak well of her, is she supposed to physically tie him down at home to stop him from going out? Let's learn to hold men accountable for their choices/actions and avoid putting that responsibility on their wives/women.

Below is a post from May 2021, to reinforce my point about married men. Most of them see single women (if not all women sef) as their private playground where anything goes...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

U need to stop being paranoid. Tech people do jobs for free sometimes cos they understand how the business is, u also learn and grow urself on the business and make contacts and if the business is promising u will get more than triple any salary they cud have paid u.

That’s how tech startups are. undecided

I see absolutely nothing wrong that he has done. U are being paranoid or maybe u are bored at home.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Heavance(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

This is serious o.
Just find 10k, call a guy who is well built, I mean we'll built.... Tell him to (pretend to be that slay mama's boyfriend) and threaten your husband with better embarrassment outside (maybe 2 factory reset slaps and ishakole).
Baba go start to avoid that girl like poverty ni o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by placeofallure(f): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2022
The day every woman realizes that you can only keep a man that wants to be kept, that will be the day of peace and freedom.

Men, especially married men, what can't they do?

I've seen one that took a lady out on a date on his own wedding day. He never stopped dating her even after.

I've seen another sponsor the entire wedding of his side chick.

I've seen one return from EVERY business trip, to the side chick first before the wife.

I've seen yet another travel on vacations with the side chick and never the wife.

I've seen one that let's the side chick control him and even his home affairs. He buys for the wife only what the side chick approves.

Is it not men? I've seen a man who asks the wife to apologise to the side chick first before he would listen to her or have anything to do with her.

I've seen another make love with the side chick and dared the wife to look. Yes!

OP, this one will come back. Just pray that he returns hale and hearty because some never return the way they left. If you have a means of livelihood -every woman should be independent financially- focus on yourself and your children. In the end wa wa alright.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Dig up my past? My dear, I have been on nairaland for well over a decade.... there is no "past" to dig up on me because I don't have one to hide. grin

Shame? The guy outright denied his own past, casting doubts on the claims of the other commenter in this. Even I was beginning to think maybe they had some private beef with him going by his submissions, until I read and realized he had indeed been lying. This isn’t about wickedness but about knowing the facts as far as the conversation. undecided
Is that one shading me? Ok, I go meet am for corner, don’t worry. I never get her time yet. Hope when her husband in future comes here for advice, people like Toks will be here to give wonderful, insightful and highly marriage destroying advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Phoneworld: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

This life no balance oh, is neither the woman cheat or the man cheat anyways think of what u have not been giving him on bed because at the end of the day all u ladies are same thing under that place, u have to improve urself and secondly all u women will not hear word, is better when u get married u pray or hold ur husband, because same way a some guy will over please a married woman on bad is the same way all some single girl will do, giving him/she all the styles that ur husband/wife has not given them for along time, this makes the both party go mad at their love once....

Go and collect ur husband back spiritually, because he neva go finish oh, when that girl get belle, am sure you will not be happy, help ur husband, he may not be himself, him done go chop something where done hold am for neck, and it may be the first time he cheating on u don’t sleep on this, don’t let ur husband go for that 5k juju the girl must have used, start ur prayers and fasting with additional leg
Re: My Husband Left Us by incogni2o: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Klass99:

Ibechris, a grown man with all his thinking faculties in tact, decides on his own and by himself to step out on his wife, but the other woman is to blame? Did she put a gun to his head, insisting he must date/fucvk her? Life is truly about choices, I can't see how a man's choice to mess around, is someone else's fault.

As a single woman I get chased by married men a lot, with no effort, jazz or seduction on my part. Some behave like biitches in heat, who will quench if they don't get laid now, now, now. The lengths they are willing to go to, just to get laid is alarming. When it comes to breaking up marriages and tearing homes apart, your gender doesn't need any help at all. If I was a cruel and diabolical woman, a lot of them will suffer o.

What her husband is doing now, is it not the same thing Usifo Ataga did? Please where is Ataga today? There's no winning with you men o, no matter what a man decides to do, his wife or the other woman still gets the blame. You have already told the OP if anything happens to her husband people will not speak well of her, is she supposed to physically tie him down at home to stop him from going out? Let's learn to hold men accountable for their choices/actions and avoid putting that responsibility on their wives/women.

Below is a post from May 2021, to reinforce my point about married men. Most of them see single women (if not all women sef) as their private playground where anything goes...

You words are poisonous and I can confidently say you have lost most of what makes you a Woman. You are very naive, inexperienced and uncultured.

Are you married?

If you are not, Then please keep quiet. Cos all I see is you trying to transfer the agression of your semmigly untruely happy, dejected life on others.

People like you feel happy when homes are broken, and children end up not growing with thier both Parents together.

Marraige is hard work, Hardwork that forms Character of not only the Woman, but also the Man and not leaving out the Children.

The do me I do you mentality you are preaching is not of anything good and I ask you to stop.

I would be suprised if this is comming from someonne who's Parent's are still happily together cos all I see in your words are transfer of your Life's experiences. Experiences that should have rather broken and remoulded you, than leaving you this way.

Please change, There is Hope for Everyone.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by ibechris(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2022
incogni2o:

You words are poisonous and I can confidently say you have lost most of what makes you a Woman. You are very naive, inexperienced and uncultured.

Are you married?

If you are not, Then please keep quiet. Cos all I see is you trying to transfer the agression of your semmigly untruely happy, dejected life on others.

People like you feel happy when homes are broken, and children end up not growing with thier both Parents together.

Marraige is hard work, Hardwork that forms Character of not only the Woman, but also the Man and not leaving out the Children.

The do me I do you mentality you are preaching is not of anything good and I ask you to stop.

I would be suprised if this is comming from someonne who's Parent's are still happily together cos all I see in your words are transfer of your Life's experiences. Experiences that should have rather broken and remoulded you, than leaving you this way.

Please change, There is Hope for Everyone.

Do not bother yourself about people like this.

They think marriage is what they see on Nollywood and Bollywood. Marriage is where the hardest work is on earth. To mould your family to conform to what u want is the most difficult work there is.
However,I don't know why some of these hereditary single ladies like supporting evil. Their hate for men is unprecedentedly without limit but funny as it may be,they too want to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Kobojunkie: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2022
ibechris:
Do not bother yourself about people like this.

They think marriage is what they see on Nollywood and Bollywood. Marriage is where the hardest work is on earth. To mould your family to conform to what u want is the most difficult work there is.
However,I don't know why some of these hereditary single ladies like supporting evil. Their hate for men is unprecedentedly without limit but funny as it may be,they too want to marry.
And there again, the mistake of your father's clearly still there in your lives. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.