Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) (34300 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by contactmorak: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
A man by the name Bren Mwaura has left tongues wagging after he took to Facebook to apologise for cheating on his wife. The poor guy even mentioned the name of the lady he had an affair with and promised to never stray again.

The post read;

"Dear wife am very sorry for ever cheating on you, it will never happen again, it is the bad company that I have been keeping.
Forgive me my love."

Check out the posts and photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/06/man-confesses-and-apologizes-to-his.html

1 Share

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by contactmorak: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by SirMichael1: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
cheesy

Lies... More lies and the job is done. The nigger is just doing damage control and when his wife sees that, she'll think he has genuinely turned a new leave. Men are smart y'know

That's how my lovely friend go enter one chance like this... The guy cheats and each time he's caught, the guy comes back to apologize sincerely and the next fūçkīñg day, he is back to the same act.

Most girls are dumb though. They believe the common words guys say

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Things people do for attention.
I bet that Nigga is from Kenya. They are always stupid over there.

29 Likes

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
That na there whala
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Stupid stupid. Everything must be posted on social media. Communication with people physically will be extinct in 20 years. If your mama wants to send you on an errand, she will post it on twitter for you to check and respond. You will respond via twitter once you have arrived back home from your errand.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
So he cannot apologize physically
His low self esteem is now at an all time low.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
A bit late to act right...

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Wrong bro, if a lady loves you, she will believe your words. It doesn't mean she is dumb.

Don't ever think a lady is dumb because she is quietly looking at you. Hell has got nothing over a woman's venom (though we have extremely dumb ladies)

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
undecided Rubbish....
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol, Bleep him! He's still not taking full responsibility for his actions by blaming it on "the bad company" he keeps. What, is he 13? Once you reach a certain age, you can no longer keep using peer pressure as an excuse for douchebaggery. Was his own brain on vacation while his buddies were "trying" so hard to get him to do bad things? Reason not good enough, apology unaccepted tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Purpletee(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
that picture tho,

is that the wife or the lady he cheated with,bia op come and clarify
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by holywahala19(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
cheap attention seeker.
what happened to privacy?
poor folks wouldn't kill us rich and Trafford big boys with their poor and hunger ridden mouths.

arrant nonsense.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by adenine02: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
fyn girl
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by youngbelieve(f): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
if my bf is cheating on me he should jus do it smartly so I wouldn't find out and even if I find, he shouldn't be de one to let me kw or else we are done!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by contactmorak: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by holywahala19(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Lies... More lies and the job is done. The nigger is just doing damage control and when his wife sees that, she'll think he has genuinely turned a new leave. Men are smart y'know

That's how my lovely friend go enter one chance like this... The guy cheats and each time he's caught, the guy comes back to apologize sincerely and the next fūçkīñg day, he is back to the same act.

wee u keep kwayet?!!!.

poor and frustrated jambito.
I for dash u three resounding slaps had it been that u near me here.

I say, we u keep kwayet?!!!.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nooooo, u dont wash ur dirty linings in public, this is even worse than the act itself

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
No,thats the pic of the wife..this is the mistress and the husband
Purpletee:
that picture tho,

is that the wife or the lady he cheated with,bia op come and clarify

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Only1mi(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
I've forgiven you husband, but because I was so upset and decided not to stay at home I came to spend some time with Mr (fill in the blanks). Come get me on your way back, I'll make sure my suitcase is ready to go. Kisses

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by favourmic(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2017
I'm 100% sure this is from kenya

just looking at their bar heads

2 Likes

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Ha cheesy ......
an the woman he posted is the wife or the dear girl who likely didnt even know he was married?

Either way,he's put her face and his sorry act on display to the world

Great job buddy cheesy she's sure ta forgive u
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Kenya!!!! Kenya!!!!
For how long?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by helphelp: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan ooo
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
I think this is foolish

Why not confess to her privately

I don't think he is a Nigerian though

Bringing family issues to media makes no sense.

He just Added more pepper to a yoruba stew

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by takenadoh: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Bloggers can do anything for traffic.
Please what is for give?
Na for take I want! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Wetin social media go cause ehn Very soon na family meeting dem go dey do for social media undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by samtee37(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Wetin concern me

Make. I take me selfie quick.. Go post of Instagram Jae grin

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by rheether(f): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Is that the wife or the side chick cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.