Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Husband Left Us - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34095 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Left Us by KevinDein: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Framed:

Make we even shelf the liked posts against her one side. Data on her, provided by her in her own posts, tells me different. Do your own analysis and conclusions and allow me do my own.
Fair enough.
Hopefully you stick around to collect data over a longer period of time. Might help you draw a fairer and slightly more accurate inference. wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Only a tease indeed. I still remember how you drafted the clause that day. As a gentleman, I obliged.
He be like say you get short memory.... No be you type this? grin grin cheesy . Gentleman oblige indeed grin

Lol... just face front abeg... grin lemme read this thread in peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
eyinjuege:

This is the only advice I endorse. cheesy
This year, I choose violence.
I don't like peace grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin no time to check time.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Biglittlelois(f): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klass99:
Chineke!

All this gbas gbos on a Sunday morning, on top of one person's head and Biglittlelois never even reach here grin.

Gloriagee & Baby124, una no get chill at all especially you Baby124. Why are some posts hidden? What did you ladies say o, to warrant that? Abi, it is not your posts they hid?

This is drama ville reloaded. cheesy

Chai, and I just got here not long ago, I don laugh tire cos of baby124's comments, her gbas gbos is out of this world cheesy she knows exactly where to hit to make it hurt well well cheesy if I was here earlier, I would have sit this one out, but encourage everyone with laughs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Kriss216: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Palema007:
He be like say you get short memory.... No be you type this? grin grin cheesy . Gentleman oblige indeed grin

Lol... just face front abeg... grin lemme read this thread in peace.
cheesy

So, I even started the year with you... You see say I like you grin grin grin

You should be happy, Ariza.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Hathor5(f): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao grin, you are not going to let me live down that nickname are you?

Babe, what happened and when? I don't always see all the action that goes down on this site.

Medusa still cracks me up. cheesy cheesy I couldn't believe my eyes when I was reading this thread the other day. And I couldn't believe what I was reading here either. Like WTF?

She was upset about a Big Brother candidate who I think had se.x on camera and I told her that as long as people keep giving this person attention, she will be thriving on scandal and getting money from it. Next thing I knew she told me to unfollow her. She got really pissed. She was even accusing me of being someone I don't even know. I was perplexed like Coco here.

It's good and healthy to also have a life outside of social media. Else you will have to tell yourself that you are significant because you don't get along with people. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by TheeDetective: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Get time ke; for wheregrin grin grin grin . It took very little time to get the info. if you know your way around getting info it doesn't take long at all. That's why I'm called THEEDETECTIVE cool cool grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ishilove:

Nairalanders! Una get time sha cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by benjanny(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Reading About All These Gives Me So Much Concerns About Marriage And The Rest.
I No Just Get Strength For All These
May God Give All Of Us Our Own Wives In Jesus Name
Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
And on this thread, Toks was buried. grin grin grin

What a thread! grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by TheeDetective: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin.

He doesn't know that some of us who are old timers know him very well on this NL; and baffle at his inconsistencies.

Below in this thread shows one of them, his quote "BECAUSE ADULTERY REMAINS ADULTERY WHICH EVER EXCUSE YOU GIVE TO COMMIT IT AND REMAINS A SIN."
https://www.nairaland.com/1280441/things-married-people-wont-tell/3#15598410

One minute he is saying adultery is a sin and in another minute, he is saying something else. NL nah to come catch cruise nah em sure pass.
baby124:

LMAO! I don’t know why he’s denying his status. The fact that his methods have caused a failed marriage and frustration for him. Those same methods are what he still preaches. He’s always lashing out at the women in his life on NL. Toks, change! Get therapy and move on!

Another of his inconsistencies in the thread below and I quote "I tell guys is that IF THEY MUST CHEAT let them respect their wives by doing it so so far from her and also use a protection cos any man who cheats on his wife to her face is a fool and he does not deserve that lady"
https://www.nairaland.com/4042701/caught-husband-red-handed/9#60289890

This is him here saying and I quote "i lived under the marital unbrella for 5years so i have at least a clue of what marriage is all about".
https://www.nairaland.com/2999855/8-avoidable-excuses-people-use/4#44568918

On this same thread again he now says and I quote "I am not married but if i am and my wife cheats on me and she is repentant i will forgive her for real."
https://www.nairaland.com/2999855/8-avoidable-excuses-people-use#43928401

You can clearly see his inconsistencies

Yet another of his inconsistencies on this thread and I quote "I keep saying this, i hate philandering with a passion but that will not stop me from stating the facts on ground".
https://www.nairaland.com/2586023/no-woman-snatch-man-these/4#37825836

It's good that people are seeing him for his inconsistencies and are calling him out as well as tackling him on the things he says.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Hathor5(f): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klass99:

The bolded off me grin, but it is such a valid and great point.

Now, I recall you said you've had your own encounter. But, I was never aware of the details or reason till now.

Now you know. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Magnoliaa(f): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Palema007:

What a thread! grin

It was a blaaaaady burial. LMFAOOOOO.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mindlog: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Lol! Another mistake.

Im just a realist and FYI, a man does not commit adultery if he sleeps with an unmarried lady... Except the lady is married.

And babe you must understand that im not defending sexual immorality but i just refuse to buy into the fantasy of women who believe that a man must be faithful to them.

Did the Holy Spirit reveal to you that "a man does not commit adultery if he sleeps with an unmarried lady... Except the lady is married".

To you what constitutes adultery for both male and female from the point of Christianity you profess?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Magnoliaa(f): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
descarado:
Nairaland.

I have forgotten the little thing I wan type for the @op because of too much drama.

grin grin It's a crazy place in here. Na street inside street inside street this place be, with corner corner and bend-bends wey you fit loss inside.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by TheeDetective: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's just to show his inconsistencies and also to show that people are not just making stories up on him. I decided to bring some info out as he has been saying people are making up stories about him; but the posted threads says otherwise.
Palema007:

What a thread! grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by ibechris(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerian men,we have to change our life styles especially some small boys and old men on this thread.

Recently,I made an extensive comment in support of the OP about fighting for her strayed husband.

Many ladies disagreed with me without insult and went further to make concrete points which shows how matured they were.

But when it got to some men here,they will insult u and even when they have nothing reasonable to add.
I then ask,is this the way we are going to continue as a people (adults)?

You insult everyone just because u disagreed with his her opinion...with this,I feel many men grew up without common sense,hence the trouble in many homes today.

This is because many of them grew up,insulting their mother and father at will and as time went,cursing and abuse became their only way of defence.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Magnoliaa(f): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
ibechris:
Nigerian men,we have to change our life styles especially some small boys and old men on this thread.

LMAO. This guy. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Biglittlelois(f): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Klass99:

I think it's a good thing you weren't even online at the time, it wouldn't have been nice. Cos you sef, you are not nice grin.

I agree Baby's gbas gbos is something else. I found myself laughing too (not at the shading gan gan) but at her use and play of words.

grin

And here I was thinking the confrontations will continue throughout today, at least to make the weekend worthwhile here for a change, I'm enjoying myself today, happy/laughing vibes only, I always come in peace, as the spirit leads of course grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Biglittlelois(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hopefully the "unfollow" pattern will stop after the obvious two,

We should learn to portray maturity in our actions and thoughts, typed comments/words of mouths is not equal to maturity.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It was a blaaaaady burial. LMFAOOOOO.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by wrongnumber: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Many people are so immature on nairaland walahi. See how people are derailing a thread to start trading insults.

Chai

@OP what advice are you looking for on this type of unserious forum?
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheeDetective:
grin grin grin grin.

He doesn't know that some of us who are old timers know him very well on this NL; and baffle at his inconsistencies.

Below in this thread shows one of them, his quote "BECAUSE ADULTERY REMAINS ADULTERY WHICH EVER EXCUSE YOU GIVE TO COMMIT IT AND REMAINS A SIN."
https://www.nairaland.com/1280441/things-married-people-wont-tell/3#15598410

One minute he is saying adultery is a sin and in another minute, he is saying something else. NL nah to come catch crus nah em sure passgrin

Another of his inconsistencies in the thread below and I quote "I tell guys is that IF THEY MUST CHEAT let them respect their wives by doing it so so far from her and also use a protection cos any man who cheats on his wife to her face is a fool and he does not deserve that lady"
https://www.nairaland.com/4042701/caught-husband-red-handed/9#60289890

This is him here saying and I quote "i lived under the marital unbrella for 5years so i have at least a clue of what marriage is all about".
https://www.nairaland.com/2999855/8-avoidable-excuses-people-use/4#44568918

On this same thread again he now says and I quote "I am not married but if i am and my wife cheats on me and she is repentant i will forgive her for real."
https://www.nairaland.com/2999855/8-avoidable-excuses-people-use#43928401

You can clearly see his inconsistencies

Yet another of his inconsistencies on this thread and I quote "I keep saying this, i hate philandering with a passion but that will not stop me from stating the facts on ground".
https://www.nairaland.com/2586023/no-woman-snatch-man-these/4#37825836

It's good that people are seeing him for his inconsistencies and are calling him out as well as tackling him on the things he says.
LMAO. Thank you Theedetective. He thinks people do not read his posts. He should be ashamed of himself. Considering many of his toxic posts go to front page, he should know that we know his story. Except he’s just a pathological liar, who lies without cause or reason and denies at will. He should keep his mouth shut. Reasons why on NL you take advice with a pinch of salt because, many giving it are not okay at all.

I pity the men on this site because, most men here giving advice have very low IQ or mental and emotional problems. Only very few are truthful, think truly through their words and empathetic. Let’s continue to tackle such shady characters because, they are here to destroy.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by TheeDetective: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Abi o; some of his comments in the threads I posted shows the confirmation on what people have said about him and yet he says people are making up stories on him. His inconsistencies are so glaring for all to see.
baby124:

LMAO. Thank you Theedetective. He thinks people do not read his posts. He should be ashamed of himself. Considering many of his toxic posts go to front page, he should know that we know his story. Except he’s just a pathological liar, who lies without cause or reason and denies at will. He should keep his mouth shut. Reasons why on NL you take advice with a pinch of salt because, many giving it are not okay at all.

I pity the men on this site because, most men here giving advice have very low IQ or mental and emotional problems. Only very few are truthful, think truly through their words and empathetic. Let’s continue to tackle such shady characters because, they are here to destroy.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by otherway: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

Well i dont know about your feud with toks but one thing i know is that you need to work on yourself cos you are very toxic.
I took out time to go through your past posts and i can see how you insult people and even me so i begin to wonder and you even went as far as calling people crazy. Do you think this is normal?

To confirm this i know you will still abuse me but i wish you really work on yourself cos what we display on this faceless forum is who we really are.
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
otherway:

Well i dont know about your feud with toks but one thing i know is that you need to work on yourself cos you are very toxic.
I took out time to go through your past posts and i can see how you insult people and even me so i begin to wonder and you even went as far as calling people crazy. Do you think this is normal?

To confirm this i know you will still abuse me but i wish you really work on yourself cos what we display on this faceless forum is who we really are.
LMAO, otherway brain. E pain you wella. I think you don vex, log off? Why are you looking for my attention? You want to be my second husband? If you are not a billionaire in dollars, I no get interest. Go and find Toks to tutor you well. You no get level.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by otherway: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

LMAO, otherway brain. E pain you wella. I think you don vex, log off? Why are you looking for my attention? You want to be my second husband? If you are not a billionaire in dollars, I no get interest. Go and find Toks to tutor you well. You no get level.

Pained NO but very appalled YES. But As i wrote, i dont care about your feud with toks. I comment a lot on his threads and i respect everyone's view because everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have read what detective wrote about his posts and i honestly can't fault a thing but rather i even respect him the more after reading what detective posted. A man or woman can claim to be unmarried during separation so i cant see any inconsistencies. It is obvious he never mentioned getting divorced even if he was at the edge.

His marital status is nobody's business and it is very inappropriate and immature to start trolling anyone about his marital status. Apparently he chose to ignore the mentions.

I just think it is very immature and demeaning to start picking on anyone while ignoring the topic of discussion.
Re: My Husband Left Us by wrongnumber: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
otherway:

Pained NO but very appalled YES. But As i wrote, i dont care about your feud with toks. I comment a lot on his threads and i respect everyone's view because everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have read what detective wrote about his posts and i honestly can't fault a thing but rather i even respect him the more after reading what detective posted. A man or woman can claim to be unmarried during separation so i cant see any inconsistencies. It is obvious he never mentioned getting divorced even if he was at the edge.

His marital status is nobody's business and it is very inappropriate and immature to start trolling anyone about his marital status. Apparently he chose to ignore the mentions.

I just think it is very immature and demeaning to start picking on anyone while ignoring the topic of discussion.

You get time. The person they are trolling has ignored them.

Some people are making money per second on the internet and some are trolling and digging out baseless posts from the past. Joblessness of the highest order.
Re: My Husband Left Us by mixmastering: 4:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

I’m the fire itself! grin

Wait till GOD is the sole fuel to those flames of yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.