Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi (36539 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / 3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Lightened: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
May God grant him total liberty over it all.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by UNRULY(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
We thank God o grin
Karlovich:
embarassed So happy for the family, thankfully evil skeletal engineers didn't get hold of the child.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by segeranking(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by niggadee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
So sad i wish him well
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Victerica(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
Thank God she found MrCork.

Lol

Are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Richwallet: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Millions of missing children in Africa who never return.

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by 9jaseefinish: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Foolish son, see as he go smoke he brain scatter. The mama no advice am?

grin grin grin grin

This your moniker fits you

What a bombshell

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by oghenewale: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na waoo. This life get as he be. Thank God for the reunion.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Probz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mentally-challenged is a more politically correct way of calling someone pathologically slow (general learning difficulties).

Mentally-ill (even mad) is the more accurate descriptor here. Just saying. Having a depressive, manic or schizophrenic psychosis is not the same thing as having special needs at all (quite the opposite if anything).
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Irupetepete: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trust me, the mother would have fasted and prayed for those four years cos of the son..
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by newoffer: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
FreestufsNG:
you are booking fp on your own thread, isn't that insane?

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by SeriouslySense(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
I pray the Son gets well, and whole again. What a loving parent.

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Alabo7978(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mother's love
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Ubiudumo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
God bless the NGO

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by qtguru(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chai cry this is sad mehn
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by KingOfTheDamned: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
Thank God she found MrCork.

Stop.mistakimg identify that is helinues grin
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by AntiMen: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
May the lord perfect his healing in Jesus name...
Bamidele, it is well with you. ..

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by RALPHOW(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thank God for the reunion.
Very happy for the mother, I pray that almighty God will heal him completely.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by 77up(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jammey6551:
May the Spirit of the Lord heal him. And may your enemies never get healed until they are Mad

Amen!
The kind prays sometimes grin
What happen to forgiveness

Going by your prayers, mad people go plenty you know, you are enemy to your enemies too wink

If you don't gerit,forgerit cool
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Itulaha: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Remind me of the movie, "Afro Samurai"
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Emaprince: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
This shit is heartbreaking. I feel for this woman.

I honestly pray this guy get better
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Christistruth00: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jammey6551:
May the Spirit of the Lord heal him. And may your enemies never get healed until they are Mad

Amen!

Jesus Christ will finish the Glorious mighty Work he has already Started

Do you know there is a Northern Ex Governor in Nigeria who ran fully mad in his Youth

My friend who told me the Story Couldn’t believe it until he did his own investigation and had confirmed from many People in the Governors Hometown that withnessed it
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Digmygold: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
DSC7:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

This life no just balance....

Happy Reunion to them...

To those that watched the Video;Did he recognize her?

Watch it too, to find out if he did. grin
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Wow!!!

I hope he gets better soon. There are many reasons he became mentally ill (excluding the spiritual bullshit). Lots of spiritual homes would have extorted them and gave the family fake prophesies.

So glad he's back!

Spiritual stuff isn't bullshit. It's real although there are many fake prophets and so on.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by jonbat(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nkpu Miriam don format this one brain.

Thanks to the NGO.
I believe he must have learnt his lesson
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by jonbat(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nkpu Miri don format this one brain.

Thanks to the NGO.
I believe he must have learnt his lesson
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by mrdipye(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thank God for his life, the mum happiness has no boundaries right now, may we find such happiness.

To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother and an expectant father.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by MrAAA2: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's well
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Lamasta(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
SPeedy recovery man so heart touching
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by ellizy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Foolish son, see as he go smoke he brain scatter. The mama no advice am?
Why are some people this senseless? So it’s only drugs that makes people insane. You better beg for forgiveness
Re: Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi by Richwallet: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most missing children are never found again so whenever you see a missing child found know this is rare. This solved cases must not divert your attention away from the millions of missing children and persons around the world including Africa. The authorities will do anything to protect their bosses who are the rulers of your state responsible for human sacrifice.

Gay is the New World Order and is the old world pagan gay priests who committed human sacrifice upon slaves and sometimes their own families. The extent of a return of legal sodomy and pedophilia will usher in a new age of legal slavery and human sacrifice. We are already seeing this with the vaccine mandates and the killer side effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuDgINnHQY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.