Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised (25452 Views)

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Pugogato: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oop
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Houstency(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
All these BMC and Tinubu's online misfits can do better than attacking a 23years who has made a name for herself. What do you expect for 2023 Twitter Space and how does it translate to support for candidates, have you simpletons above before engaging in campaign of calumny against her heard she supported Saraki during the session?

2015 styled election gimmicks that brought abysmal failure in Buhari wouldn't work for Tinubu, Nigerians are wiser now! You guys better try something else
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
ntyce:
Lol

Rinu supported PMB in 2015, children of hate didn't criticize her then...
After seeing Bubu's woeful failure, she switched sides...
They started picking on her..

She's free to support who ever she feels like.

How old was she in 2015? She fit vote then? abeg Abeg
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Pugogato: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okay o
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Houstency:
All these BMC and Tinubu's online misfits can do better than attacking a 23years who has made a name for herself. What do you expect for 2023 Twitter Space and how does it translate to support for candidates, have you simpletons above before engaging in campaign of calumny against her heard she supported Saraki during the session?

2015 styled election gimmicks that brought abysmal failure in Buhari wouldn't work for Tinubu, Nigerians are wiser now! You guys better try something else

So when PDP Halleluyah boys led by Rinu bullied Tao for meeting Osinbajo, it was what? Na this stupid hypocisy sef be the major issue. Una too like to dey dey clever by half. Did Tao say she was supporting Osinbajo 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by NGpatriot: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
ntyce:
Lol

Igbos and lies are like brothers and sisters..

This is a dumb lie too.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by NGpatriot: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

So when PDP Halleluyah boys led by Rinu bullied Tao for meeting Osinbajo, it was what? Na this stupid hypocisy sef be the major issue. Una too like to dey dey clever by half. Did Tao say she was supporting Osinbajo 2023?

Their hypocrisy stinks to inside gutter... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Walkee: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Very funny and slimy individuals. The fact she's hosting "Dr. Saraki doesn't mean she supports him" what a load of horsecrap.

To say the truth, I even wonder if majority of these Twitter celebrities have PVC and do actually vote. During the 2019 election, I can only remember Tiwa Savage and Toke Makinwa and some of them voting. These button pushers who call themselves influencers were no where to be found.

Nonsense and ingredient.
lmao. People who are saying Pdp should field Makinde and Peter Obi for President and vice president?
Twitter is conglomeration of fools who have illogically high opinion of themselves
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by AdedoyinO(f): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
ivolt:

I don't see anything wrong with a politician(Rinu) attacking her opponent's supporter.
It is high time you guys realised that "activists" are mostly political tools and not some
impartial extraordinary human.

The joke is on the people who joined her to attack Taaoma.

Ehn, she's being dragged now. 2 ge 4.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by chinchum(m): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2022
I really laugh at some people political naivety. 2023 will be a choice of bad, worse and worst.

The critics are most times the worst.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ntyce(m): 5:49am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

Igbos and lies are like brothers and sisters..

This is a dumb lie too.. grin grin

Oponu, arogomu....

Awon eyan nile nii Ipob

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by eefeem: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2022
No one criticized her for hosting a space with any person she wants. She being criticised for her hypocrisy in condemning others for doing same. She lead the drag team on Tao and Woli agba during their visit to Osinbajo only for Arinurode cashvists to be hosting Saraki to come discuss his political stuff... Is dat not juju? Wicked short witch

nzeobi:
You are criticizing her, why not invite FFK to your own summit
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by eefeem: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2022
No one criticized her for hosting a space with any person she wants. She being criticised for her hypocrisy in condemning others for doing same. She lead the drag team on Tao and Woli agba during their visit to Osinbajo only for Arinurode cashvists to be hosting Saraki to come discuss his political stuff... Is dat not juju? so it's obvious she's a PDP member and only after her pocket.
Btw isn't she supposed to be pushing for their 3rd force? Awon fake ppl

ivolt:
She has the right to host anybody she likes.
If you don't like it, kindly unfollow her.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by NGpatriot: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Saraki's offa robbery has live victims compared to ZERO victims lekki Masaka.

Dumb endsars hoodlums and arsonists.. grin grin
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by Orpe7(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2022
ntyce:
Lol

U must be living under a rock in 2015
Someone that supported PDP
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by NGpatriot: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by newoffer: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Short people and how they betray others.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ba7man(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2022
ntyce:

Like I told your unfortunate twin up there, go check her tweets....

To those quoting me, does being against this evil regime led by the incompetent Bubu automatically translate to being a PDP supporter?

I dislike PDP with passion, just get this fkiing country working....

Nobody knew Rinu in 2015, she was probably still writing waec then.

She has always been an Atiku supporter as soon as she grew up a bit to have small knowledge of politics.

I don't shape my political opinions based on the emotional rantings of kids.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ntyce(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2022
ba7man:
Nobody knew Rinu in 2015, she was probably still writing waec then.

She has always been an Atiku supporter as soon as she grew up a bit to have small knowledge of politics.

I don't shape my political opinions based on the emotional rantings of kids.

Whatever her age was, she's free to support any party or candidate...

She was wrong when she criticized Taomaa and co for meeting the VP...

But for her aligning with a politician or party, she's free to do so ....

Most of those against her are the BMC crew, they do make it seem like any opinion against Buhari or APC means you're PDP...
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ntyce(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Orpe7:

U must be living under a rock in 2015
Someone that supported PDP

Yes, I stay in Abeokuta...

I've attached her posts to back my claims.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ba7man(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
ntyce:

Whatever her age was, she's free to support any party or candidate...

She was wrong when she criticized Taomaa and co for meeting the VP...

But for her aligning with a politician or party, she's free to do so ....

Most of those against her are the BMC crew, they do make it seem like any opinion against Buhari or APC means you're PDP...
Hiding behind activism to oppose APC is her crime.

Support PDP with her chest and nobody can touch or stress her but disguising as an activist to frustrate govt's effort to quell the Endsars protests.......extending it indefinitely and riding on the wave to push for a regime change is treason.

Peopld get jailed for that in sane countries.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ntyce(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
ba7man:
Hiding behind activism to oppose APC is her crime.

Support PDP with her chest and nobody can touch or stress her but disguising as an activist to frustrate govt's effort to quell the Endsars protests.......extending it indefinitely and riding on the wave to push for a regime change is treason.

Peopld get jailed for that in sane countries.

State where in the world it's an offence for an activist to be involved in partisan politics.

The foremost activist - Late Gani Faweyinmi also got involved in politics, even contested under his party - NCP...

In fact, most political parties evolved from activism.

You guys are only pain cos she's aligning with PDP, if it were to be a lesser known party, your vile against her won't be this much.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ba7man(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2022
ntyce:

State where in the world it's an offence for an activist to be involved in partisan politics.

The foremost activist - Late Gani Faweyinmi also got involved in politics, even contested under his party - NCP...

In fact, most political parties evolved from activism.

You guys are only pain cos she's aligning with PDP, if it were to be a lesser known party, your vile against her won't be this much.

Your opinion doesn't represent my reality.

Support your political parties with your chest like Reno Omokri and don't hide like a coward behind apolitical activism to push party agenda eg Rinu, Mr Macaroni, Deji Adeyanju...

That's a slimy, dishonest behaviour.

Apc members boldly stand to represent and defend Apc with their chest anywhere.
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by oyatz(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2022
ntyce:
Lol

Stop disrespecting yourself sir.

How did Rinu that was a kid in 2015 and still presently an undergraduate supported Buhari in the 2015 election?

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by oyatz(m): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

Who sabi Rinu before Endsars? Show me where and when she supported PMD.

Hypocrites.

Rinu was born on Nov-1,1998 and hasn't reached voting age when the 2015 election was conducted.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by ba7man(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2022
ntyce:

Oponu, arogomu....

Awon eyan nile nii Ipob

So you hold the political opinion of a 16yr old in high esteem enough to use it as a point??

How old are you sef??
Re: Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised by eefeem: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
I like you already. You're an intellect. I don't have problems with her promoting her candidate(s) too but she needs to come out with her chest and claim those points of yours rather than disguising
Rinu is a politician.
Activists are political tools.
Those points are key but our ppl that always see them as god or saints needs to calm down.
Thanks for these points.

ivolt:

I don't see anything wrong with a politician(Rinu) attacking her opponent's supporter.
It is high time you guys realised that "activists" are mostly political tools and not some
impartial extraordinary judge.

The joke is on the people who joined her to attack Taaoma.
I supported Taaoma's right and I am supporting Rinu's too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi / Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.