Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. (1294 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2022
So Bashir El-Rufai has the guts to deride Ex Gov. Peter Obi and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu.

This Bashir, son of a dwarf genocidal governor.
Bashir, the monkey, even facial surgery cannot help.
Bashir, lazy youth who lives on stolen wealth.
Bashir, demented gorilla, who is protected by the office of his genocidal dwarf father.

Let me warn Bashir el-rufai

Your many tribal, abusive, mockery tweets would be saved for future. You idiot.

And hope you die with your father when he goes, cos you would then live alone with the consequences of your past comments.

And the stolen wealth you live on, hope your thieving father steals more for you, so that you can rant all your life.

Useless son of a bitch, have you ever hustled in your life?

Have you ever earned a dime in your life?

What have you achieved at your age?

For your age, tell the world what value you bring to society. Apparently, None.

You have the guts to insult men who have grown and achieved fame and success in education, business and politics.

Your dwarf father isn't a match to either Peter Obi or Kingsley Moghalu.

Your fathers genes are inferior to the genes of both men.

Your fathers intellect is inferior to the dead intellect of Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu.

Stupid Animal, Bashir El-Rufai, continue your rants.... one day, in future, we would open them for you.
By that time, you would be your own man, without your dad,, and you would answer for your rants.

Of all governors' children, only Bashir is online insulting tribes and individuals. No other politicians child is doing this. This says a lot about El Rufai as a person.

Useless father, useless son.

Continue on your path to Golgotha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by SpatialKing(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Where was Bashir el-rufai when GEJ won the 2011

All Peter Obi need is a SE+NC+SS+SW to become president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2022
SpatialKing:
Where was Bashir el-rufai when GEJ won the 2015

True.
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Very terrible child.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2022
FieldMarshall06:
So Bashir El-Rufai has the guts to deride Ex Gov. Peter Obi and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu.

Bashir, demented gorilla, who is protected by the office of his genocidal dwarf father.

And hope you die with your father when he goes, cos you would then live alone with the consequences of your past comments.

And the stolen wealth you live on, hope your thieving father steals more for you, so that you can rant all your life.

You have the guts to insult men who have grown and achieved fame and success in education, business and politics.

Your fathers intellect is inferior to the dead intellect of Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu.

Stupid Animal, Bashir El-Rufai, continue your rants.... one day, in future, we would open them for you.
By that time, you would be your own man, without your dad,, and you would answer for your rants.

Of all governors' children, only Bashir is online insulting tribes and individual. No other politicians child is doing this. This says a lot about El Rufai as a person.

Until then, continue on your path to Golgotha.

all i see in your post is sifia pain.

The guy is speaking d mind of an average northerner,2023 is the year of karma for the igbos.

I believe the northerners they gladly call gworo chewing bastard will queue in the sun for them

What about the yorubas they call sophisticated morons

What about d Muslims they hate n never hide it.

The igbos have a derogatory name for all tribes in Nigeria

We can wait to see how Peter obi will campaign in the north n South West grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2022
SpatialKing:

u are dreaming if u belief any north or south west will vote for u

The way we dey wait u ehn b like make election b tomorrow so your eye go clear

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Bounceboune7:

The guy is speaking d mind of an average northerner,2023 is the year of karma for the igbos.

I believe the northerners they gladly call gworo chewing bastard will queue in the sun for them

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u are dreaming if u belief any north or south west will vote for u

The way we dey wait u ehn b like make election b tomorrow so your eye go clear

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2022
grin
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Redcrafton: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Wicked Yoruba man with hardened gene of treachery and lies.

Don't you Yorubas have names for every tribe in Nigeria...

The northerners also have names..They call you backstabbers Berebere...

You Yorubas have not only called them names but you have killed more northerners in your region than the Igbos have done.

Why are you people deceitful...so evil in nature.

All you want is to sit on the fence like a vu*ture and let Igbos and the north go into confrontation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Investigative: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who is Bashir
Is that the rapist child of kaduna?
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Wicked Yoruba man with hardened gene of treachery and lies.

Don't you Yorubas have names for every tribe in Nigeria...

The northerners also have names..They call you backstabbers Berebere...

You Yorubas have not only called them names but you have killed more northerners in your region than the Igbos have done.

Why are you people deceitful...so evil in nature.

All you want is to sit on the fence like a vu*ture and let Igbos and the north go into confrontation.
no problem

2023 is d karma for d hate filled tribe

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Jostoman: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't be surprised that most of the comment on this thread are from those Yoruba APC.
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Jlow2: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
All this will end on may 29 2023, we have endured 7years one year will not kill us, revenge they say is sweeter.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Jostoman: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no problem

nobody is an island Oga, Igbo need northerners while northerners too need Igbo, Igbo will go to North to campaign and northerners too will go to southeast to campaign and Yoruba people will also campaign in both region.
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by oskopy: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which North are you talking about? middle belt and majority of north central?
If you have sense, you will know there will a massive change in 2023. You will know that all Nigerians are tired of you fulanies, including the north themselves. Peter Obi is not a match with El-rufai and family, Peter is a self made billionaire while El-rufai is Abuja made billionaire. we know fulanies hate igbos but it is not a disturbing situation, because they are not up to 10million
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Redcrafton: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no problem

Look at this vile Yoruba man with his usual evil intention.

Which Karma?

Where was the Karma when the same Igbos voted Shehu Shagari, Obasanjo, YAradua and GEJ all none Igbos...

Just because Yoruba helped to vote in a Nigerian president in 2015, for the first time since independence, they are now telling everyone how to play politics.

NA wahoo for you people. oh....

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Redcrafton: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
The thing pain Eboes no be small grin cheesy!

Unfortunately my Nigha said the Sad TRUTH

Se them...

The sad truth is because the ipob who don't represent the Igbos call the north names...?

...but you did not them names...you killed them everyhwere in your region, worse than the Igbos...

So where is your truth?...

When you see the wicked and dupliticious people from the SW, you will know easily...as no northerner will use your moniker...FOOLANIHELLMAN...
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jostoman:
nobody is an island Oga, Igbo need northerners while northerners too need Igbo, Igbo will go to North to campaign and northerners too will go to southeast to campaign and Yoruba people will also campaign in both region.

Lol. Dey here dey console yourself and your fellow IPOBian losers. No one needs Igbos. Buhari's 2015 and 2019 wins confirms this.

Tell your shameless leaders to stop begging and blackmailing otherwise Nigerians that have been waiting patiently to pay Igbo back, for your years of unwarranted insult and vicious slurs, like Bashir, will have a field day. Respect yourself or get what is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
FieldMarshall06:

Of all governors' children, only Bashir is online insulting tribes and individuals. No other politicians child is doing this. This says a lot about El Rufai as a person.

Continue on your path to Golgotha.

Choi, see raw painment. Odikwa serious OOO. Lol.

Typical hypocritical IPOBian living in the biggest glass house on the street yet hurling stones at others.

You can dish it at others for over 10 years now, from when GEJ wad sworn in as President in 2011, yet you can't take same from others for even 2 minutes.

Your pain and frustration just beginning bruv. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by tamdun: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
SpatialKing:

Correction, Gej did not win 2015 election.
Gej had 4 regions 2011 and lost 2 in 2015,what went wrong then is still happening today, Igbo people pushed Jonathan to abandoned those that voted for him(especially sw), he had 4 regions in his pocket but later abandoned 2 thinking he only needs to Pls the northwest, (a region where buhari never lost an election) but unfortunately for Gej, the north west voted against him.
But instead of them to look back and correct their mistake, what made them lose NC and SW, they started calling everyone backstabber, calling people names, my own brother abandoned me for 4yrs despite my efforts to make him successful and u still expect me to welcome such person with open arms?
Call it whatever you want, the truth is, it was Jonathan that betrayed south west by abandoning them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
SpatialKing:

The problem with you cannibalistic bastards from the East of the Niger is that your gorilla chest-beating fathers misled you into believing that you’re smarter & wiser than other tribes & ethnicity in Nigeria but unfortunately, as it is glaring to everybody in Nigeria now, the reverse is the case.

I read stupid & sentimental comments on the frontpage from your deluded people like; “Oh! Everybody knows it’s the turn of the Igbos to be President”; “Oh! It’s the right thing to do by supporting the Igbos”, “Oh! Nigeria will burn to ashes if the Igbos are not allowed to rule”.

So it’s blackmailing time now?

For your information, I also want Nigeria to burn to ashes because nothing seems to be working but until she burns to ashes, LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY and bookmark this post - NO IGBO MAN OR BASTARD WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA!

This is the divine punishment all you domineering & criminal bastards will suffer till eternity for the crimes committed by Kaduna Nzeogu & his collaborators.

You Igbo bastards lost the rights & privilege to rule Nigeria since that 1966 Coup D’etat.

In the 70’s, we all thought the Ghanaians were the ones perpetrating all the crimes in Nigeria and we had to let them go through deportation.

It took us a decade to decipher that indeed, all these crimes like armed-robbery, kidnapping, rituals e.t.c were been perpetrated by your cursed, irredeemable, cannibalistic, self-centered bastards from the East of the Niger.

For the umpteenth time, if Sango will punish all of you, I shall rise to the peak of authority in the Southwest. I will not even pretend or cower behind criticism; ALL OF YOU WILL BECOME HISTORY IN THE SOUTHWEST.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Redcrafton:

Look at this vile Yoruba man with his usual evil intention.

Which Karma?

Where was the Karma when the same Igbos voted Shehu Shagari, Obasanjo, YAradua and GEJ all none Igbos...

Just because Yoruba helped to vote in a Nigerian president in 2015, for the first time since independence, they are now telling everyone how to play politics.

NA wahoo for you people. oh....
save yourself d stress, the north n South West will give u d answer at d polls.
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bobloco: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
OP please don't dignify Bashir Elrufai with a thread on nairaland. He will soon be forgotten by the time the father's tenure as the governor of Kaduna State is over
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jostoman:
the same northerners u ban their products from entering d south east

The same northerners u burn their mosques,their trucks,their market n they didn't talk Abi?

Northerners silence don't mean stupidity

Let's see how u will tell d Muslims u love them
How u will tell d northerners they are no longer gworo chewing bastard
How do u want to convince me that i am no longer a sophisticated slowpoke
Have Nigeria changed from being a zoo?

I challenge any party to field an igbo person.

Bashir el rufai is gradually opening d northern card to u,I am comfortable with either APC or pdp so far they field no igbo as President or vp

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Invictuse: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which part of the SW ?
Afonja section or Yoruba are betrayals corner.
Many of you Igbo chose to be intentionally mad I swear. SW kee your papa there.
May it never be well with you for the audacity to include the SW your tribes insult daily in your delusion. Thunder kee u there.
SpatialKing:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

The problem with you cannibalistic bastards from the East of the Niger is that your gorilla chest-beating fathers misled you into believing that you’re smarter & wiser than other tribes & ethnicity in Nigeria but unfortunately, as it is glaring to everybody in Nigeria now, the reverse is the case.

I read stupid & sentimental comments on the frontpage from your deluded people like; “Oh! Everybody knows it’s the turn of the Igbos to be President”; “Oh! It’s the right thing to do by supporting the Igbos”, “Oh! Nigeria will burn to ashes if the Igbos are not allowed to rule”.

So it’s blackmailing time now?

For your information, I also want Nigeria to burn to ashes because nothing seems to be working but until she burns to ashes, LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY and bookmark this post - NO IGBO MAN OR BASTARD WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA!

This is the divine punishment all you domineering & criminal bastards will suffer till eternity for the crimes committed by Kaduna Nzeogu & his collaborators.

You Igbo bastards lost the rights & privilege to rule Nigeria since that 1966 Coup D’etat.

In the 70’s, we all thought the Ghanaians were the ones perpetrating all the crimes in Nigeria and we had to let them go through deportation.

It took us a decade to decipher that indeed, all these crimes like armed-robbery, kidnapping, rituals e.t.c were been perpetrated by your cursed, irredeemable, cannibalistic, self-centered bastards from the East of the Niger.

For the umpteenth time, if Sango will punish all of you, I shall rise to the peak of authority in the Southwest. I will not even pretend or cower behind criticism; ALL OF YOU WILL BECOME HISTORY IN THE SOUTHWEST.
comrade let them know

We are paying them back in their own coin by 2023.

Either yorubas win or not,south west won't remain d same for igbos.

They are everywhere n they hate their host n are d only tribes in Nigeria that wants to take over lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Tunasco4u(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Jostoman: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same northerners u ban their products from entering d south east

The same northerners u burn their mosques,their trucks,their market n they didn't talk Abi?

Northerners silence don't mean stupidity

Let's see how u will tell d Muslims u love them
How u will tell d northerners they are no longer gworo chewing bastard
How do u want to convince me that i am no longer a sophisticated slowpoke
Have Nigeria changed from being a zoo?

I challenge any party to field an igbo person.

Bashir el rufai is gradually opening d northern card to u,I am comfortable with either APC or pdp so far they field no igbo as President or vp
Tinubu people trying to cause problem, this your tactics is outdated already now.
Re: Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. by Bounceboune7: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jostoman:
Don't be surprised that most of the comment on this thread are from those Yoruba APC.
they are no longer Yoruba Muslims abi?

It's like u are beginning to realise u need d votes of d Yoruba Muslims u hate to d extent of tagging them YMM[Yoruba Muslim miscreants]

Alaye 2023 is d karma for igbo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-East : Atiku Abubakar National Town Hall Meeting Held In Enugu / Audio Leak Of Kashima Shettima The APC VP Aspirant. / Another Prove That Yoruba Doesn't Care About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.