Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,877 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations (23768 Views)

Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / Watch As Nigerian Airforce Jet Bombs Nigerian Army Guntruck / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Bobloco: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

To a buffoon like you, everything is from hate prism. How can ibos who supply hard drugs to bandits exonerate themselves from banditry that's been ravaging the country. All for the money. Yet ibos are the most critical of the Government's dealing with banditry. You supply drugs to bandits by night and criticize the Government by day. Hypocrites.

-Osu amaka

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by BSH4u(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
faste:
All these stories are made up,can Nigerian police force without functional intelligence gathering mechanism confront bandit with RPG and GPMG?No.They keep making up stories to deceive their pay masters,they keep arresting innocent people and tag them bandit while the real men remain at large.God punish Nigerian police!!

You made a solid point though.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
dre11:

Police attack 13 bandit camps, arrest Turji’s men in Sokoto

https://tribuneonlineng.com/confession-of-a-bandit-i-bought-n28-5m-guntruck-in-niger-republic-for-operations/

"I still can't find where the bandits claim he bought the Guntruck for N28 Million...Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters with useless sensational headlines all in the bid to get traffic". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Bluntemperor: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
kingphilip:
Where them de see this money?

Wanted to or is already constructing?

Hon.Amaechi,over to you!
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Mcreloaded(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
He explained that in addition to the arms and charms recovered from the suspects, the police recovered three trucks, which was in possession of one Musa Kamarawa. Two of the trucks, he said, were recovered at Malunfashi in Katsina State and the remaining one at He explained that in addition to the arms and charms recovered from the suspects, the police recovered three trucks, which was in possession of one Musa Kamarawa. Two of the trucks, he said, were recovered at Malunfashi in Katsina State and the remaining one at Ekpoma in Edo State

Branch office I guess
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by luizpippo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Also paraded among the 57 suspects was one Samuel Chinedu who was believed to be one of the people supplying bandits with drugs and other substances. In an interview with newsmen, Chinedu disclosed that he was running a patent medicine shop before he was arrested by the police. He said one of Kamarawa’s ‘boys’ called Abubakar had walked into his shop one day to buy drugs.

Drugs they represented, bandits they represented, human trafficking they represented, money rituals they represented, skull mining they represented, terrorist they represented, Yahoo they represented, hate they represented, religious bigots they represented, tribalism they represented and finally prostitution and others illegal things they represented.

As usual, incapable of rational thinking.... Johnu
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by MansoryMX(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wahala dey oooooo! Wahala dey!!!! My chairman got kidnapped along auchi road in Edo state last week and got released yesterday after about 16.7m was paid as ransom. He said his abductors are Fulani who doesn’t speak English. Then one educated one works with them as translator.

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Geeman2006: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Also paraded among the 57 suspects was one Samuel Chinedu who was believed to be one of the people supplying bandits with drugs and other substances. In an interview with newsmen, Chinedu disclosed that he was running a patent medicine shop before he was arrested by the police. He said one of Kamarawa’s ‘boys’ called Abubakar had walked into his shop one day to buy drugs.

Drugs they represented, bandits they represented, human trafficking they represented, money rituals they represented, skull mining they represented, terrorist they represented, Yahoo they represented, hate they represented, religious bigots they represented, tribalism they represented and finally prostitution and others illegal things they represented.

Most of the illicit drugs being sold up north comes from them..
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by spawnx: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is commendable of the security forces. We need more of this wins.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Coolgent(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
And still PMB want to build railway connecting Nigeria with Niger!
An average Nigerian hate Nigerians regardless of religion or tribe
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by CtsomVarsity(m): 2:25am On Feb 06, 2022
dre11:

Police attack 13 bandit camps, arrest Turji’s men in Sokoto

Well they deserve the arrest, kudo's to the men of the force in the state

https://tribuneonlineng.com/confession-of-a-bandit-i-bought-n28-5m-guntruck-in-niger-republic-for-operations/
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by mensos544: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Bobloco:

While I am not holding brief for Chinedu. I have been in the hinterlands of the North and I can attest to length and resilience at which Igbos can go in terms of business. when you set up a shop, you cannot control who comes to buy your products because all you want is to sell your products. Chinedu might just be an innocent patent medicine store owner

Their must be a certain drugs that u must get a prescription before selling them out. Chinedu was so greedy too
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by omokab: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Bobloco:

While I am not holding brief for Chinedu. I have been in the hinterlands of the North and I can attest to length and resilience at which Igbos can go in terms of business. when you set up a shop, you cannot control who comes to buy your products because all you want is to sell your products. Chinedu might just be an innocent patent medicine store owner
Abubakar, who was also paraded by the police, claimed to be a health worker. He said Kamarawa had introduced him to Bello Turji for the treatment of a wound he had sustained during an operation.

He confessed to being the linkman between , the patent medicine shop owner, and bandits for the delivery of drugs to their various camps. He said he was once convicted and remanded in imprison for a different offence before a lawyer perfected his bail conditions after he promised not to go back into the life of crime. If you look at the above statement he knew about their operation.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
We still chose to call them bandits
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Ykc2(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2022
johnmartus:

they should also arrest igbo spare parts dealers for selling motorcycle parts to northerners,a northerners came to chinedu's shop to buy drugs like they wrote bandit on the forehead of the northerner,I think your fed with pig milk
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2022
In case you're wondering what a gun truck looks like it's not your average Hilux with the 50Cal

It's way bigger cheesy straight out of your fvcking nightmare

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by frog12: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
so nass wan ban parading of suspects. so you no go know if your neighbour na bvadit killer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court’s Secret Account Uncovered By DSS / Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi / Trust Us Again To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.